Web Analytics
Two handed or Sword/blunt masteries passive skills on kamael weapons

Two handed or Sword/blunt masteries passive skills on kamael weapons

Started by Fiolo, November 04, 2021, 05:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiolo

Yes I know, why am I bothering with this if kamael although being cool on looks are almost useless?

The thing is that I'm back on the game after not playing for many years and I'm trying to enjoy the game by doing and trying new things, or at last new things for me.

This new thing I'm trying was an abandoned project of char that I started when Kamaels appears in the game. By then I imagined a mutant char using a kamael as base. Then the bugs of the kamael appeared and I forgot about that idea. But now that I'm retaking the game maybe I will try to finish it.

One thing I would like to know to make up my mind and make a decision about it is the relationship between weapon masteries passive skills. So I come to you with this two questions.

- Does the passive skill Two handed weapon mastery applies while using an ancient sword?

- Does the passive skill Sword/Blunt mastery applies while using a rapier?

preater123

ddome1991

Xyu3HaeTkak3oByT

Quote from: ddome1991 on November 04, 2021, 04:00:37 PM
I think you're lost.
and i think he just want info from wise players. he used all possibilities to get answer on his question.
Infinity // ZordII - bp/wk - offline
6l9 - se/ps - offline
trololo // P0lmrok // MishaM - ol/wc - offline
Robin   - sps/es - offline
Sili  - pr/bd - offline
IDGaF - sh/bd // HugeTits - aw/se - sold
Infinity/Zenith player.

ddome1991

Xyu3HaeTkak3oByT

Quote from: ddome1991 on November 04, 2021, 05:20:19 PM
Okay, I get it. But right here?  ;D
better here, more chance that some1 read, then post in beginner section (erased)  or even Guides & Help. ;]
Infinity // ZordII - bp/wk - offline
6l9 - se/ps - offline
trololo // P0lmrok // MishaM - ol/wc - offline
Robin   - sps/es - offline
Sili  - pr/bd - offline
IDGaF - sh/bd // HugeTits - aw/se - sold
Infinity/Zenith player.

Plahvix