Web Analytics
REMOVED! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

REMOVED!

Started by Rayden, November 14, 2021, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

Feel free to trash talk all you want, had enough time tested all needed saw the difference in damages from all perspectives. If this will make you happy you can close the topic also, simply daggers gets removed a "CHANCE" to kill tanks. You have no idea what a huge nerf that is to them. And BTW why does Wind Rider still has perma DODGE skill? Try kill that char with any other dagger user because it has over 80% chance to dodge ANY melee skills, YES it's CORRECT ANY MELEE SKILLS!!! And it can be up 24/7 actually as PW/SWS you have it ready 2 seconds before it fades. So by any meaning if AW or TH cannot lethal that char there is no chance of even touching it, everything goes in the air. I'm done arguing with trashes like you that wants to play their mage/archer server once again. If this is not fixed i will simply not go out of olympiad farming your sorry asses!
BYE

Vexim

Quote from: Rayden on November 15, 2021, 09:34:52 PM
Feel free to trash talk all you want
Said by someone who is doing just that
GL on oly  8)
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Neliel

Feel free to trash talk all you want, had enough time tested all needed saw the difference in damages from all perspectives. If this will make you happy you can close the topic also, simply daggers gets removed a "CHANCE" to kill tanks. You have no idea what a huge nerf that is to them. And BTW why does Wind Rider still has perma DODGE skill? Try kill that char with any other dagger user because it has over 80% chance to dodge ANY melee skills, YES it's CORRECT ANY MELEE SKILLS!!! And it can be up 24/7 actually as PW/SWS you have it ready 2 seconds before it fades. So by any meaning if AW or TH cannot lethal that char there is no chance of even touching it, everything goes in the air. I'm done arguing with trashes like you that wants to play their mage/archer server once again. If this is not fixed i will simply not go out of olympiad farming your sorry asses!
BYE
Hello,
what class are you willing to play ? Is there any dagger class viable right now ? Didn't check the BETA that much and it seems you did it quite carefully.

Taro

RIP my PW/SR combo with 100% lethal blow uptime :D

Plahvix

Daium this thread is a mess.

I wonder if there will ever be a group of daggers and destros that would wreck havoc on the server and prove to all crybaby's that they are simply bad at the game...

Hm... Interesting...

Vexim

Quote from: plavix on November 16, 2021, 12:51:14 AM
Daium this thread is a mess.

I wonder if there will ever be a group of daggers and destros that would wreck havoc on the server and prove to all crybaby's that they are simply bad at the game...

Hm... Interesting...
Why do I feel like you're hinting at something? 8)
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

PostonFernandes

BYE

Who gives a shit about Olympiad ? That comment just proves the solo braindead player you are lol
When Olympiad started the server was dead.
I guess you don't know more than playing olys and exploiting the server ...
Can't wait to see you fighting for epics, oh wait you will be farming your oly gear xD
Also you are not a treat to anyone, our party got hero in 9 chars so I don't think we felt your impact LOL

Cry me a river !
_O< Quack

- 5 years of experience in playing as necro
- speaks various languages
- attention to detail
- good managerial skills
PM for detailed CV

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: PostonFernandes on November 16, 2021, 07:24:04 PM
Who gives a shit about Olympiad ? That comment just proves the solo braindead player you are lol
When Olympiad started the server was dead.
I guess you don't know more than playing olys and exploiting the server ...
Can't wait to see you fighting for epics, oh wait you will be farming your oly gear xD
Also you are not a treat to anyone, our party got hero in 9 chars so I don't think we felt your impact LOL

Cry me a river !
_O< Quack

That doesnt tell anything exept that you suck so hard you needed feeders to get there.

Sadly thats how it is in most hero cases, and thats why i (and by discusion a little back other ppl also), hope that hero rewards will be nerfed down to cosmetics
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Yvi

I actually support Rayden, that's a bit too much nerf for dagger classes to totally remove full lethals, I'd say keep this at a very low rate.
About the olympiad, I do agree that hero rewards should be nerfed down.

Taro

Yvi

Quote from: Tessellate on December 07, 2021, 11:28:50 AM
this was an old post. but you mean this? https://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,299343.msg2538361.html#msg2538361

Yes! Didn't see these updates, but I like it! Keep up the good work, admins!

Chuen

From what I'm seeing here mages are crying they are dying to daggers. That is common in all existing rpgs in the world. There are counter classes to mages yes. But L2 mage players are such crybabies they can't live if they are not the strongest out there.

Assassins should be able to kill mages with not much effort in most games.
They are gods 1v1, of course your stupid mage should die 1v1 to a mage, get freaking real.
This game had always complimented mages and now even more.

Further more flexing out you were 9 heroes (mage pt) by exploiting this old unbalanced game is really sad. Go and fight proper, oh wait you can't.

People here don't like to compete, they like to be on top.
You like killing people with C jewels while wearing A or S items and you thinking you're good... LMFAO

Removing the full lethal might be a good idea, but with chant of protection daggers are absolutely useless in mass pvps.

The discussion here seems to be missing completely and just a bunch of mages telling a dagger player he is retarded KEKL

Overall enjoy nolifing on your mages and then killing everyone cause they are below you and ungeared. Great fun!

Every time hero...then DNET dies :D