Web Analytics
TW 10-03-2012 - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

TW 10-03-2012

Started by Shadow21, March 10, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrdO

omg 10 pages of flames i guess XD i wont read all, just stop both sides to fight in forum about zerg or no zerg cause its pointless and so stupid we will always have a zerg side in server thats a fact so just try have fun in pvps and maybe choose what battle to fight or not too, i dont log in sieges or tw since a long time so no idea whats going on but i guess will be all server vs CB, months ago was diferent. In hb when was only nm was temps zergs and brokenaangels and others clans also QQ about temps zergs. So stop fighting cause of this zerg cause nothing will change this qq or flames maybe soon is diferent, and try enjoy the game cause thats what it is; a GAME to have fun.

KrdO sh/se nobles - Hero x3 <--- ON
Krd0 sps/tk nobles - Hero x18 <--- ON
iShowtek se/sk - Hero x13
0rik bp/pal nobles
Cherrys ee/es - Hero x3
Limitededition ee/sws
And more....

G4T

Quote from: Peorexo on March 12, 2012, 05:03:10 PM
+114 here ;d (but started 1h before siege)
Stop arguing with each other and now im talking to both sides of conflict, to cb and ftp.
As far as there isnt any limits of ppl in siege u just cant complain about that ftp have or havent more ppl its zerg or not.
One side just winning, other loose, end of topic :S write GF or GG like smart ppl did and stop spam

I was always saying, that to get more ppl is also some kind of skills that can bring you victory, going further with the reasoning we can say, who grap more, is better cause he have won? Yes! But only if you attach great importance  to hit the jackpot which is winining the siege.
What if CB goals are greatly diffrence than FTP? We prove not once, mostly we want to be king's of the hill, not king's of the castle.
Going even more further with reasoning, if we dont care so much to win the prize, we also dont have a preasure to grab more ppl - which is elementary tactic advice in our l2 world. Than same hater open new topic at forum, and say "CB lose" who fokin care? I dont. I just want to have fun. And I always have it : this is my personal victory :D
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

Spelso666

Quote from: jygh on March 12, 2012, 02:10:06 PM
dude we were 21 in cc since 18 gmt +1 so yes we were 5x more.... but as i said waste of time to write here sicne cb  ve their own world xD

was funny when at start of siege i heard from cb member we r 100 + but welll even iff we ll be 5 ppls we ll be zerg
dude u were in cc 50 +/- as i heard from my contact in FTP so its time do not lie maciek ^^ but keep it up maybe ur happy with lies who knows  ::) ::) ::) ::) next time i ll make screen of ur ^21^ ppl instead of 50  ;D ;D ;D

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

FeelmyBow

Quote from: G4T on March 13, 2012, 09:01:10 AM
I was always saying, that to get more ppl is also some kind of skills that can bring you victory, going further with the reasoning we can say, who grap more, is better cause he have won? Yes! But only if you attach great importance  to hit the jackpot which is winining the siege.
What if CB goals are greatly diffrence than FTP? We prove not once, mostly we want to be king's of the hill, not king's of the castle.
Going even more further with reasoning, if we dont care so much to win the prize, we also dont have a preasure to grab more ppl - which is elementary tactic advice in our l2 world. Than same hater open new topic at forum, and say "CB lose" who fokin care? I dont. I just want to have fun. And I always have it : this is my personal victory :D

sry, but you are?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

G4T

Quote from: FeelmyBow
sry, but you are?

Gat in game, CB member
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared