Web Analytics
REMOVED!

News:

Main Menu

REMOVED!

Started by Rayden, November 14, 2021, 12:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayden

I completely understand the buffs to some chars and the nerfs to others, BUT HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND TO COMPLETELY REMOVE LETHAL FROM ALL DAGGERS??? You want to see over and over again same chars in late game? HE/glad HE/warlord parties few destroyers and mages only!!! Not only that they will have problems with mana but they wont even do a single lethal by any luck. I understand the lethal chance to be at really low chance to happen but completely not doing any you are making the daggers miserable as much as possible.

Peorexo

Quote from: Rayden on November 14, 2021, 12:49:58 PM
I completely understand the buffs to some chars and the nerfs to others, BUT HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND TO COMPLETELY REMOVE LETHAL FROM ALL DAGGERS??? You want to see over and over again same chars in late game? HE/glad HE/warlord parties few destroyers and mages only!!! Not only that they will have problems with mana but they wont even do a single lethal by any luck. I understand the lethal chance to be at really low chance to happen but completely not doing any you are making the daggers miserable as much as possible.

What? Being able to one-two shot pretty much all mage characters with 2 rings (and no you have free 1 ring from olympiad if you attend) is not fair? Lethal is good to be removed as it SUCKs to be on the receiving end of the RNG part of the game. Win fair and square not face-backstabbing hoping for the 10%(retarded base lethal blow rate).
And if daggers are not doing enough damage to be able to do what they are supposed to do - then it is worth to open a thread and discuss it.

Rayden

Then why we don't simply remove the magic critical from spells? Why we don't remove the critical hits from archers? Why we don't remove the frenzy and zealot from orcs? And best of all since this is INTERLUDE why we don't remove chant of protection because that dogshit skill is reducing all dagger skill damage because they are ALL CRITICAL HITS!!!

Peorexo

Quote from: Rayden on November 14, 2021, 02:57:45 PM
Then why we don't simply remove the magic critical from spells? Why we don't remove the critical hits from archers? Why we don't remove the frenzy and zealot from orcs? And best of all since this is INTERLUDE why we don't remove chant of protection because that dogshit skill is reducing all dagger skill damage because they are ALL CRITICAL HITS!!!
You are right, we should ask them to remove shadow step and self cleanse from daggers. The only issue they had on interlude is getting close to the enemy to one-shot them with backstab seems not be needed but lethals are more important /s

Rayden

That is the point it is INTERLUDE!!! Dagger can always manage his way to the enemy even without those 2 features shadow step and the imaginary break duress. But once he is near you now he can't even lethal you for some reason because a cry baby like your own can't play a dagger properly. Remove shadow step, remove break duress bring back lethals and then show me your point!

Picksy

First of all, you lose all the possible credibility by being an absolute arrogant dkhead with your wording.
Other than that, to argue the point, daggers are literally in the best spot they have been for the last couple servers. It is an actual fact, not an opinion. Full Lethal is just bad for the game and you are letting this cloud your judgement. There is absolutely no world where shadowstep + self cleanse is worse than being able to full lethal.

Vexim

Full lethals are one of the worst things that were ever created in whole L2 history (except destros ofc). A random chance to almost instantly kill ANY target with no way of counter play and without any requirement or preparation. There is a reason why lethals were changed in later chronicles (same with destros frenzy).
If a dagger has good gear/buffs and aq and/or baium, he can 1shot any mage with crit from backstab anyway. Whats more they even have shadow step to instantly get behind an enemy.

Quote from: Rayden on November 14, 2021, 02:57:45 PM
That rant about mage/archer criticals couldnt be more ridiculous. There are many ways to reduce archers/mages dmg - buffs like deflect arrow, bless shield, adv block, ele prot etc or enchanting armor/jewels and yet you compare that to lethals that cannot be ressisted in any way? wtf srsly...
But im all up for removing frenzy, or even better lets remove destros!  ;D

Quote from: Rayden on November 14, 2021, 04:35:44 PM
But once he is near you now he can't even lethal you for some reason because a cry baby like your own can't play a dagger properly.
So playing properly as a dagger means lathaling ppl? OK, at first i thought you are just a lil bit misguided but after reading that part you are either a bad troll or completly retarded lunatic  :o
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Rayden

It seems that not even one of you have tried the dagger place at this point! If you think that 1100-1200 backstab is OK with AQ+baium+all skills+9 vs mage/tank with not a single skill enchanted compared to his 1k-4k hydro blasts with elemental protection on 2k m def then it is probably my fault for not understanding about the lethal removal! :D Enjoy your archer/mage server once again and i will meet you at olympiad since that is what you want! Have FUN!

Vexim

Quote from: Rayden on November 14, 2021, 07:13:37 PM
It seems that not even one of you have tried the dagger place at this point! If you think that 1100-1200 backstab is OK with AQ+baium+all skills+9 vs mage/tank with not a single skill enchanted compared to his 1k-4k hydro blasts with elemental protection on 2k m def then it is probably my fault for not understanding about the lethal removal! :D Enjoy your archer/mage server once again and i will meet you at olympiad since that is what you want! Have FUN!
vs mage/tank? Yes, it is OK. Mage/tanks are specifically made to counter archers and daggers - bcs of shield def (yes blows can be blocked with shield) but at the same time mage/tanks are loosing to mage/summoners.
Try to use backstab on any nontank mage, u will easly reach 4.5k+ dmg with backstab crit on mages with pow/magnus and little less with mages on cov. And thats WITHOUT aq/baium - add it and u have 6k+ dmg that can 1shot or almost 1shot any nontank mage. Btw there will be way more non tank mages than mage/tanks, at most you will see 3 tanks in mage pt, most often it would be less, probably 2.
There is not a single sub that is good against everything...
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Picksy

Quote from: Rayden on November 14, 2021, 07:13:37 PM
1k-4k
Brother, you must be as high as a kyte. I played sps last server, had arcana mace +5 with empower passive (20% extra m.atk) AND Valakas and this numbers I could maybe reach if someone didnt have any water protection or were canceled out of the wazoo so please, lets not keep this bulshit conversation going

iZsaka

Quote from: Vexim on November 14, 2021, 05:50:11 PM
Full lethals are one of the worst things that were ever created in whole L2 history (except destros ofc). A random chance to almost instantly kill ANY target with no way of counter play and without any requirement or preparation. There is a reason why lethals were changed in later chronicles (same with destros frenzy).
If a dagger has good gear/buffs and aq and/or baium, he can 1shot any mage with crit from backstab anyway. Whats more they even have shadow step to instantly get behind an enemy.
That rant about mage/archer criticals couldnt be more ridiculous. There are many ways to reduce archers/mages dmg - buffs like deflect arrow, bless shield, adv block, ele prot etc or enchanting armor/jewels and yet you compare that to lethals that cannot be ressisted in any way? wtf srsly...
But im all up for removing frenzy, or even better lets remove destros!  ;D
So playing properly as a dagger means lathaling ppl? OK, at first i thought you are just a lil bit misguided but after reading that part you are either a bad troll or completly retarded lunatic  :o

How is it that you can connect every topic with your destr/orc-hate? Unbeliveable.
? - ? - ?- Gaia Reworked 5x
Zsaka - AW/BD - Fear Factory Clan- Gaia 5x
ZsakaipHUN - TY/OL - Black Army Clan - Infinity 5x

Vexim

Quote from: iZsaka on November 15, 2021, 08:19:18 PM
How is it that you can connect every topic with your destr/orc-hate? Unbeliveable.
Destro is objectively the worst class that exists in L2 (from a certain point of view) and if u would just look at it from a broader perspective u would see that it literally damages game as a whole, anyway at this point this "delete destro" thing became a meme :)

oh btw i love ol and wc :P