Web Analytics
Recent posts - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Recent posts

GENERAL / https://www.-.website/
Last post by ramiuS - April 23, 2023, 02:39:46 PM
Good stack sub pvp server . Balanced pvp . If u want to join guys pm ShaQQr in game. Better than DN at least ;)
Dyskusja ogólna / Re: WTS coś tam coś tam Xd
Last post by oldNoob - April 20, 2023, 11:38:59 AM
kupie theca learther
GENERAL / Re: Another dead server ? Wher...
Last post by SpoilerAngel - April 18, 2023, 10:04:34 PM
dont waste your time, clown fiesta here only
GENERAL / Re: Another dead server ? Wher...
Last post by ramiuS - April 16, 2023, 02:45:54 PM
https://www.facebook.com/-.site  good stacksub server if any1 want to join . Active GM , Epics,  balanced pvp ( ofc destro frenzy GG;) ) .
Announcements / Re: Announcements
Last post by ^ShowStopper^ - April 05, 2023, 01:35:06 PM
[2023/04/05]

[GAMEPLAY]"Wings of Destiny" headset (Hero headset) now gives also the same skill bonuses you can get from a DNET PVP Mask.

[GAMEPLAY]"Blessed Orfen Ring" gives now slighly better bleed attack/defence and blow rate.

[GAMEPLAY]Mucrokian Ascetic, Suppressor and Exterminator have now slighly better spoil amounts for elemental "Ore" and "High Ore".

[GAMEPLAY]"Varka Karm" headset gives now a +2% speed (same as the afro headset)

[GAMEPLAY]Is now possible to trade "Platinum Coins" + 1 "Greater Raid Trinket" for Dinasty Weapons and Morai Armor parts. Check out the NPCs Igor and Magor!

[BUGFIX]NPC Buffer Booster: removed "Queen's Blessing" from the list of Mage buffs, "Chant of Victory" is now without penality.

[BUGFIX]"Sacrifice Summoner" now lasts 30 seconds (instead of 15)
Support / IL Client not working
Last post by TheDagdha - April 04, 2023, 08:15:27 PM
I PM'd a moderator about this as well and I've seen a few others post about it, but I'm trying to download the tarantula interlude launcher and fullcheck it to run the client, but every time I do, I get an access validation at address (DragonNetworkIL). I've tried adding it to the non scanned list for the antivirus and done a few other things, but to no avail. I was hoping someone might be able to help as it seems the server is still up and working
Guides / Re: Substack Guide
Last post by marc_lanctot - April 04, 2023, 12:55:10 PM
and is she in H5 or only in Interlude ?
Guides / Re: Substack Guide
Last post by marc_lanctot - April 04, 2023, 12:53:57 PM
where is located Astral in giran cause i don't find here anywhere ?
Last post by ^ShowStopper^ - April 04, 2023, 12:31:35 AM
[2023/04/03]

[GAMEPLAY]A new npc is available: Buffer Booster! This npc provides a set of useful buffs of your choice (Warrior or Mage) and they will last for 1 hour. The service is available only from Monday to Friday.

[BALANCE]During olympiad matches, weapon and armor enchantment bonuses are now capped to +8 (example: you can join with a +20 weapon but the bonuses received will be limited as if the weapon was a +8)
Last post by ^ShowStopper^ - April 02, 2023, 01:43:06 PM
In front of all Dragon-Network's staff , i wish to all happy Easter. Enjoy it with your families and hope this bad time in the world will finish soon

[GAME]
Remember all that as last 3 years :
Day 8 April will be TW but will be forbidden to engrave Wards ( so use for pvp and fame )
Day 9 April will be Sieges but will be forbidden to engrave Castles ( so use for pvp and fame )