Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Spanish / Re: ¿Quién te conoce papá? (Dragon 15x)
« Last post by Rob1nhood on Today at 07:31:38 PM »
Conan!! tanto tiempo casi 1 año este mensaje, un abrazo enorme! siguen en el vicio?

Abuuuu!! Ejale compipa, pues, si, el clan aun "sobrevive", ahora somos 20 iniciando en "New World", esta lindo el juego, te animas??

Búscame en Discord Conan#7031

Abrazo hermano!!
GENERAL / Re: Critical error
« Last post by =^TrackZero^= on Today at 06:19:46 AM »
getting critical error when i talk to the NPC 'Purr the Cat' - Support.
Can anyone help ?
Have you made fullcheck before login? Possible error on our side, to be chcked and fixed.
GENERAL / Critical error
« Last post by oricha1984 on Today at 04:50:14 AM »
getting critical error when i talk to the NPC 'Purr the Cat' - Support.
Can anyone help ?
GENERAL / Re: Changing PK penalty
« Last post by _okazaki_ on October 23, 2021, 12:46:34 PM »
« Last post by djvancho on October 23, 2021, 07:48:24 AM »
+1 for that idea
« Last post by Picksy on October 22, 2021, 07:19:03 PM »
Like I told you personally, I would love to see this but it is pretty much a global pvp zone out of town which, we all know that most people will hate it and cry about it. If people are canceling wars with 3 parties vs 1 just because people are killing them when they farm, its more than obvious they wouldn't want this kind of change, even tho I would personally enjoy it ;)
« Last post by ImmortaLSpiriT on October 22, 2021, 06:33:38 PM »
Keep the drop when you are a PK but remove the Sin Eater quest and you will see the point in doing a PK!!! Then you will have your ass shaking!

Pve l2 player spotted
« Last post by Rayden on October 22, 2021, 04:57:57 PM »
Keep the drop when you are a PK but remove the Sin Eater quest and you will see the point in doing a PK!!! Then you will have your ass shaking!
« Last post by ImmortaLSpiriT on October 22, 2021, 02:45:51 PM »
Thats what used to be 15 years ago with all those trains. Nowadays if you have enough pk to drop items, you just bsoe and summon yourself to safe spot to clean. Thats it.

I agree with tess. It could be decrease of stats, like dmg/def/running speed. Would give more action in farm spots instead of carebearing

And what action would that be? 😂 killing someone with decreased stats? 😂 some action that is
« Last post by HumpDeBump on October 22, 2021, 10:34:16 AM »
Absolutely against that! Pk = drop and thats how it should be. If u dont want to drop, level up your sin eater. I personally pk a lot, and runing and trying to dekarma is part of the thrill, if i knew i have nothing to lose exept a little bit of exp i wouldnt even care to try to escape from players, also when undergeared players see pk they will usually try to kill him, and sometimes that leads to whole train of players chasing another player and thats part of the fun also, with nothing to gain most wont even bother, i mean why would they

Thats what used to be 15 years ago with all those trains. Nowadays if you have enough pk to drop items, you just bsoe and summon yourself to safe spot to clean. Thats it.

I agree with tess. It could be decrease of stats, like dmg/def/running speed. Would give more action in farm spots instead of carebearing
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10