Web Analytics
Tyrant (and maybe glad?) - Page 2

Tyrant (and maybe glad?)

Started by HumpDeBump, October 07, 2021, 06:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

preater123

For me everything should me like on the old dragon… mutants and etc… more fun… you have to spend more time for playing, exping and the game is no gonna be boring when you will have 80lvl.

Vexim

Quote from: Picksy on October 07, 2021, 02:19:36 PM
- make sonic move not consume forces (still requires them) - If maximum focus sonic is implemented, don't think this is needed
Sonic Move consuming 3(!) forces is retarded from game design perspective. This is the only movement skill that requires and consumes(!) such a vital class resource (forces, lets forget about mana). After using SM you have to get those 3 charges back which takes time and instead of 15s duration u end up ~13 and using maximum focus sonic only to get those 3 charges is a waste of skill.
Wolf/Rabbit is free, Dash is free, Shadow Step is free and skills from higher chronicles like rushes/blinks/dagger's boosts are free. The only char that requires something more is glad. Like wtf, brilliant idea NC Soft srsly ;D
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

+GekKey+

Quote from: Picksy on October 07, 2021, 03:22:28 PM
Truth of the matter is, most people HATE destroyers and to be honest with you, if it was up to them, the class would actually be deleted, not only "not giving rush". Destro still has its place in every part of the game, be it in train farm (you can still farm with pole even with the mastery removed, you simply can go to fog at lvl 60 now as you could before), be it in RB killings, be it in PVP. There is absolutly no reason to buff a class that completly ruins the game experience for everyone else. You might be the 1% that would like to see more destros around but thats just it, you are the 1%, there are probably like max 5 guys like you in this community.
Lets all just stop for a second and keep on topic. This was about tyrant and gladiator, lets PLEASE stop talking about destros and dwarfs as this topic has been adressed multiple times already.

Ok, my last cent on the destro, after that I am all about the ty as per topic since I believe just like destro, they need some luv.

NCsoft "engineered" destros that way, and even with a stacksub they have little benefits. Yet, they were weakened and pole masteries has been taken away, all of that because after we spent 15 years on l2 interlude, we understood how to train properly.

When you say it completely ruins the game experience for everyone else, that's all due to the past when a dy/ty could kill solo a RB in 15 secs. Hence no fun in organizing parties and people becoming greedy and farm solo.

If destros we're completely useless against a RB, im talking litteraly 0 dmg, they would probably be nonexistent because the exp-lvl difference penalty is a pain and would make it not efficient farming top spots at 60. It's not pole mastery the issue, it's raids.

Now, I will be back to topic as should have been.

Ty for listening my complaints :D

Picksy

Quote from: Vexim on October 07, 2021, 03:53:05 PM
Sonic Move consuming 3(!) forces is retarded from game design perspective. This is the only movement skill that requires and consumes(!) such a vital class resource (forces, lets forget about mana). After using SM you have to get those 3 charges back which takes time and instead of 15s duration u end up ~13 and using maximum focus sonic only to get those 3 charges is a waste of skill.
Wolf/Rabbit is free, Dash is free, Shadow Step is free and skills from higher chronicles like rushes/blinks/dagger's boosts are free. The only char that requires something more is glad. Like wtf, brilliant idea NC Soft srsly ;D
didnt know it was 3 forces actually, thought it was only 1 ahah, well in that case yeah, all good

tl:dr - Think all this could be good
- add Maximum Focus Sonic/Maximum Focus Force skills so they can restore forces quickly (still affects oly...)
- make sonic move not consume forces (still requires them)
- remove -p.attack from rabbit totem and add the +15-20% atk speed
- make all glad/tyrant skills ignore shield? (if possible)
- make AI attack speed bonus work with duals?

Plahvix

Quote from: +GekKey+ on October 07, 2021, 04:05:42 PM
Ok, my last cent on the destro, after that I am all about the ty as per topic since I believe just like destro, they need some luv.

NCsoft "engineered" destros that way, and even with a stacksub they have little benefits. Yet, they were weakened and pole masteries has been taken away, all of that because after we spent 15 years on l2 interlude, we understood how to train properly.

When you say it completely ruins the game experience for everyone else, that's all due to the past when a dy/ty could kill solo a RB in 15 secs. Hence no fun in organizing parties and people becoming greedy and farm solo.

If destros we're completely useless against a RB, im talking litteraly 0 dmg, they would probably be nonexistent because the exp-lvl difference penalty is a pain and would make it not efficient farming top spots at 60. It's not pole mastery the issue, it's raids.

Now, I will be back to topic as should have been.

Ty for listening my complaints :D

You are just wrong.

Quote from: Picksy on October 07, 2021, 04:08:02 PM
didnt know it was 3 forces actually, thought it was only 1 ahah, well in that case yeah, all good

- add Maximum Focus Sonic/Maximum Focus Force skills so they can restore forces quickly (still affects oly...)

Love it!

Neliel

That's a huge boost actually :D.
But guess what, if people desire to make it AND it is doable I have nothing against it. TBH I would love to see more those retarded dual wielders in the field out there.

I would like to recall that if the new server will ever be upgraded to GRACIA all those changes would have to be reverted or rebalanced ;)

ImmortaLSpiriT

give all subs to dwarfs! :D nothing broken can get out of it!
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Peorexo

Quote from: +GekKey+ on October 07, 2021, 04:05:42 PM

NCsoft "engineered" destros that way

And proceed to nerf them every patch till they were kind of replaced by Tyrr Warrior in GOD version of the game. Heck even classic have them like 90% nerfed compared to IL and they are still SUPER strong there.

+GekKey+

Quote from: Peorexo on October 07, 2021, 06:30:20 PM
And proceed to nerf them every patch till they were kind of replaced by Tyrr Warrior in GOD version of the game. Heck even classic have them like 90% nerfed compared to IL and they are still SUPER strong there.

I replied in this topic. http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php?topic=299366.0

Just to focus this one about ty only.

HumpDeBump

+1

HerrMayer

if i retail sub a dwarf  can only be  ty/de ?  well if cant  ty/dwarf class  but i think its fine i can have dwarf ty anyways hehe
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

iZsaka

First of all thank you for creating this topic so I don't need to do it. You all know my opinion from discord, but let's summarize it  :D

Facts:
- Tyrants are garbage and almost nonexistent (as other warriors in the current setup in terms of pvp except wl).
- OL's soulguard with light armor nerfed as hell
- sub to destro is not worth at all, 0 benefits. Nothings stacks with destro skills.
- only gets buffs from WC and soul cry which consumes mp, a lot mp

My proposals:
- Remove the drawbacks of the totems like NC did in Gracia (especially Rabbit and Ogre)
- Give the Tyrants rush with balanced CD
- and maybe GoD like focus charging system

Would it affect oly? Yes it would, but there is no character that excells both in oly and pvp. Tyrant would still suffer against archers and nukers (lack of range) at field pvp, but it would be a fair boost/balance for a warrior class.

I am sure that it's not too late to test it and for god's sake please stop hating the orcs.

? - ? - ?- Gaia Reworked 5x
Zsaka - AW/BD - Fear Factory Clan- Gaia 5x
ZsakaipHUN - TY/OL - Black Army Clan - Infinity 5x