Web Analytics
Destroyer Discussion

Destroyer Discussion

Started by +GekKey+, October 07, 2021, 07:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

Quote from: Peorexo on October 07, 2021, 06:30:20 PM
And proceed to nerf them every patch till they were kind of replaced by Tyrr Warrior in GOD version of the game. Heck even classic have them like 90% nerfed compared to IL and they are still SUPER strong there.

I would like to see the patch notes for all chronicle from IL to HF. To my knowledge and based on l2j.ru, frenzy only changed in H5. Frenzy could be reworked to work like in classic however I think people will complain more because now frenzy could be used at 90%, although the bonus is completely different.

Other than this, I don't see big nerfs on destros.

With stacksubs, the range just make the game completely different and most of population opt for archer or mages.

Vexim

GF:
Increases user's P. Atk. by 50% for 1 minutes 30 seconds. Additionally increases P. Atk. by 131% when using a sword, blunt weapon or spear. When using a two-handed sword or blunt weapon, increases accuracy by 6 and P. Atk. by 16%. Can be used when HP is under 30%.

HF:
Increases P. Atk. by 15% for 1 minute 30 seconds. Additionally increases P. Atk. by 40% when using a sword/blunt weapon. Increases Accuracy by 6 and P. Atk. by 10% when using a two-handed sword/blunt weapon. Available when HP is 60% or lower.

For interlude this bonus is like 300%. Big difference is also that Frenzy in interlude gives full bonus even when you have 100% hp, On higher chronicles you get full bonus only when you have <30%(60%) hp (similar to bison totem).

"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

+GekKey+

Quote from: Vexim on October 07, 2021, 07:27:29 PM
GF:
Increases user's P. Atk. by 50% for 1 minutes 30 seconds. Additionally increases P. Atk. by 131% when using a sword, blunt weapon or spear. When using a two-handed sword or blunt weapon, increases accuracy by 6 and P. Atk. by 16%. Can be used when HP is under 30%.

For interlude this bonus is like 300%. Big difference is also that Frenzy in interlude gives full bonus even when you have 100% hp, On higher chronicles you get full bonus only when you have <30%(60%) hp (similar to bison totem).

I could be wrong, i didnt play much l2 after HB as I didnt like where the game headed. However, in GF, I dont recall the bonus going away or being scaled if hp >30%

GF vs IL, frenzy lost 50% patk.

HF:
Increases P. Atk. by 15% for 1 minute 30 seconds. Additionally increases P. Atk. by 40% when using a sword/blunt weapon. Increases Accuracy by 6 and P. Atk. by 10% when using a two-handed sword/blunt weapon. Available when HP is 60% or lower.

Yeah, that's when I believe it changed drasticly, and im not arguing that its wrong or right.

Anyway, I think w/o the ability to get faster in range for destros, none of them are gonna be played as a char other than oly & killing RB. To me, something should be done to help destro move, and weaken them for RB.

Taro

Considering Destros discussion:
IMO delete them from the game. Honestly.

+GekKey+

Quote from: Tessellate on October 07, 2021, 08:01:59 PM

What do you dislike about their presence in the game?

Taro

Quote from: +GekKey+ on October 07, 2021, 08:09:16 PM
What do you dislike about their presence in the game?
Everything

The only thing i dont dislike about destro's is in PVP. But if they going to show up there as well i'm going to dislike them everywhere ;)

+GekKey+

Plahvix

Quote from: Tessellate on October 07, 2021, 08:01:59 PM
Smart decision

iZsaka

Quote from: Tessellate on October 07, 2021, 08:18:31 PM
Everything

The only thing i dont dislike about destro's is in PVP. But if they going to show up there as well i'm going to dislike them everywhere ;)

You don't dislike them in pvp because they are useless and unbalaced for pvp unfortunately.

GF:

HF:

I would like to also highlight the fact that they got new buffs and rush which is a fair balance if you see the whole picture.
Nerfing frenzy as in H5 would be delete them from the game. They have no chance in pvp atm so yes lets delete them from pve also and block the whole race. (sarcasm)
? - ? - ?- Gaia Reworked 5x
Zsaka - AW/BD - Fear Factory Clan- Gaia 5x
ZsakaipHUN - TY/OL - Black Army Clan - Infinity 5x