Web Analytics
Suggestion: Dwarves

Suggestion: Dwarves

Started by iZsaka, October 08, 2021, 06:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iZsaka

Fact: dwarves are used only for farming atm, they are a boxed class/ alt character almost nobody play a dwarf as a main. In my opinion it should be balanced. You don't want to boost them, because it would fasten the farming of the items.

Alternative Proposal #1:
- Give them H5 skills (with balance) or skills like provoke or rage etc.

Alternative Proposal #2:
- Change them in a way that they can sub only outside from their race, so a dwarf WS can't sub to dwarf BH but can sub to human, elf, delf, orc classes. This way would not have a high impact on self farming but the race would be a better choice. You can exclude destro and wl if its neccessary.
? - ? - ?- Gaia Reworked 5x
Zsaka - AW/BD - Fear Factory Clan- Gaia 5x
ZsakaipHUN - TY/OL - Black Army Clan - Infinity 5x

ImmortaLSpiriT

why would you exclude wl or destro.... just let dwarfs sub anything and thats it
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

HerrMayer

Why no dwarfs mutants? Coz floating dwarfs?  xd
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

iZsaka

I agree with all sub to dwarves but when They were against it because Destro could get the polearm mastery back.

Picksy

I don't want to instantly shut you down but this just doesn't make sense to me... Dwarves will NEVER be your choice for PVP, no matter what you do to them... They are meant to be farmers, and for those who like their visual appearance can just make whatever combo they want on their retail subclasses. Giving them new skills won't make them viable pvp options (which I dont know why people even want them as PVP options) and allowing them to make DN substack with other races would just require more heavy balancing and incentivizes solo play. I really cannot wrap my head around this topic, it just makes absolutely zero sense to me I'm sorry... Again not trying to be rude dude, hope you understand what I mean

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Picksy on October 08, 2021, 07:28:07 PM
I don't want to instantly shut you down but this just doesn't make sense to me... Dwarves will NEVER be your choice for PVP, no matter what you do to them... They are meant to be farmers, and for those who like their visual appearance can just make whatever combo they want on their retail subclasses. Giving them new skills won't make them viable pvp options (which I dont know why people even want them as PVP options) and allowing them to make DN substack with other races would just require more heavy balancing and incentivizes solo play. I really cannot wrap my head around this topic, it just makes absolutely zero sense to me I'm sorry... Again not trying to be rude dude, hope you understand what I mean

what kind of balancing? zero balancing is needed for dwarfs, DN substack for them would mean better farming and thats it, noone would pick them for anything else. and about solo play, so what? why do some ppl always cry when someone wants to solo play? if u like CP play in CP, if u want to solo, solo. personal choice
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

+GekKey+

Quote from: iZsaka on October 08, 2021, 07:03:55 PM
I agree with all sub to dwarves but when They were against it because Destro could get the polearm mastery back.

If the big ass trains are such a concern, why not make the monsters loose aggro after they move from their spawn position, lets say 2k range ?

+GekKey+

No, they would never be top tier pvp chars, but they can be setup/played as a nuisance char I am sure. ;)

They added dagger skills to dwarves in later chronicles, that didn't make it a top dagger, but just gave more fun to people who played them?

iZsaka

I understand your point of view, but I respectfully disagree with it. This is the same nonsense with the same mentality what usually people say about the destros, just nerf them because they orcs.

=^TrackZero^=

Dwarfs cant cross sub as it creates stability mess as well, its a reasonable compromis to not do it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

iZsaka

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on October 08, 2021, 10:02:19 PM
Dwarfs cant cross sub as it creates stability mess as well, its a reasonable compromis to not do it.
In this case my suggestion is to add some skills from later chronicles as you have already gave to some classes.