Main Menu

Nightmare X30 CONVENTION 2009.

Started by =^TrackZero^=, November 06, 2008, 09:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you come?

Yes
No

=^TrackZero^=

Yes as title says, im serious about it :D. We pick date/place and we all gather there and meet rl?

Comments/flames/suggestions opened :D
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

FeelmyBow

Depends, if Duxel would be here. then i would be here aswell, im alway's in for a laugh!
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Kamillo29

Make it in da Poland and be sure, ull meet me there throwing freaking molotov coctail in group of you. Later after hearing word "Rampage" in my head I could try to count frags and call my alliance on channel 997.

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kamillo29 on November 06, 2008, 09:28:36 PM
Make it in da Poland and be sure, ull meet me there throwing freaking molotov coctail in group of you. Later after hearing word "Rampage" in my head I could try to count frags and call my alliance on channel 997.
well i dunt affraid manz!!!
Anyway i know is hard but could be hell of fun :D we will see , we have enough time to plan!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Kamillo29

Quote from: TrackZero on November 06, 2008, 09:30:59 PM
well i dunt affraid manz!!!
Anyway i know is hard but could be hell of fun :D we will see , we have enough time to plan!
Well, I can bet those votes wont show anything since many of voters are <18 even <16 and thier parents for sure will let fly to other country just to meet with a group of nolifes kinds and mostly gays :x

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

vaitikata

Quote from: TrackZero on November 06, 2008, 09:20:14 PM
Yes as title says, im serious about it :D. We pick date/place and we all gather there and meet rl?

Comments/flames/suggestions opened :D
hehehehe nice ideia but im in south america xD

take a good pictures and post on forum !

jygh

Quote from: Kamillo29 on November 06, 2008, 09:32:48 PM
Well, I can bet those votes wont show anything since many of voters are <18 even <16 and thier parents for sure will let fly to other country just to meet with a group of nolifes kinds and mostly gays :x
indeed :P make it in P(r)oland homo xD i ll be there also
  Nightmare 30x

JuGaZ

Yeah make it in Poland, maybe I`ll come with my bicycle there too  :D
Amigo.

zthrx

if it will be in Poland, there is huge possible that 50% of server will come (if beer will be for free)  ;)

zthrx

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

zthrx

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 06, 2008, 10:57:18 PM
ill be there .

I don't wanna be crited by you there, you will probably come with a wooden AM + 20 (soaked in gasoline) and fire in second hand trying to make some fire attacks :O