Web Analytics
To dnet staff & players

News:

Main Menu

To dnet staff & players

Started by _NecroKINGS_, December 19, 2017, 07:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_NecroKINGS_

Hello there. I just checks forum after long times. Dnet my first server I played on dragon,arena and last  server tarantula after closed I stopped play l2. I really enjoyed this game on c3,c4,IL and sometime HB. My opinion now ppl want old times  without not farming crazy cause  l2 players age 25++ so ppl no have time like once for example need easier . I met this game when I'm 16 years. New generation have to much alternative to play game so we are not to much ppl here to want play l2

So if dragon network plaing new server on new year now dnet oldest server and still alive you can create a server like you once created ARENA server smilir I'm sure many ppl wants and join about server details you can make pool. Also if you listen players minds makes your business easy and successful. Remember that you created arena server once you earned to much money on aio's and donate

It's just my opinion sorry if disturb you guys.
Bqq - (old) many hero in row :P
ThatMadTurk - Owing Machine

somasz

Ayrin was nice but not enough ppl played, there is nothing they can do.
ps. c4 is bad idea

HerrMayer

Quote from: somasz on December 19, 2017, 10:20:07 PM
Ayrin was nice but not enough ppl played, there is nothing they can do.
ps. c4 is bad idea

explain how is bad idea

lol I got ppl w8 for c4 pvp farm srv
the shame is ATM I cannot afford nd maintain a host for it
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

somasz

You are just beeing nostalgic. Because back then you had fun doesnt mean you will have it again. Gl with 20 buffslots, lack of skills we are used to and no direct teleports.  Unless your goal is to 1v1 on forbidden gateway with pp buffs...

HerrMayer

Quote from: somasz on December 26, 2017, 01:18:49 PM
You are just beeing nostalgic. Because back then you had fun doesnt mean you will have it again. Gl with 20 buffslots, lack of skills we are used to and no direct teleports.  Unless your goal is to 1v1 on forbidden gateway with pp buffs...

a bit of nostalgia but is not only that I miss having it online, I had to close it bcz host got low upload speed that's why ... I hope during 2018 to any chance for bring it back
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...