Author Topic: Sup  (Read 4650 times)

Peorexo

• Count
  • Rec's: -233
Re: Sup
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2018, 11:02:37 PM »
imo nothing will change...TBH DN cant Handle anymore a server with 1k+ people and its not a bcs of dev's its bcs of people... too many ragequited on this community, too many weepers...the donors always will rule server...but the weepers are so many the community is just infected, too much toxic people... and also there's not "marketing inversion" to promote the server to masses so.... there should be some changes too, because to be honest even when this game is like... "old" it never dies... there is ALWAYS people playing L2... anyway thats what i think... there should be some changes...!

xCrystal Ps/Sk McQueen Hw/wk
~If there would bo no premium, no DONNY, no donations at all, donator still would rule the gear-war, what stops them from RMT from other players ?
EternalMind Ne/BP Hero...   /
TheDeath SPS/ES Hero      /  sold
Revell PW/TK Hero           /
Evellynn AW/SK              /
dmv TH/WL Hero           /  sold

SizeMatters

• Knight
  • Rec's: -12
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2018, 11:22:14 PM »
imo nothing will change...TBH DN cant Handle anymore a server with 1k+ people and its not a bcs of dev's its bcs of people... too many ragequited on this community, too many weepers...the donors always will rule server...but the weepers are so many the community is just infected, too much toxic people... and also there's not "marketing inversion" to promote the server to masses so.... there should be some changes too, because to be honest even when this game is like... "old" it never dies... there is ALWAYS people playing L2... anyway thats what i think... there should be some changes...!

xCrystal Ps/Sk McQueen Hw/wk

What do you mean by 'there is always people playing l2'? yeah there are some right now, but eu community is so tiny l2 can die for good any day, the only reason old ppl come back to it is because of russian servers and them having still huge playerbase that stream on twitch.

d4rkQQ

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -3
  • You Should Learn How to Use Adrenaline
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2018, 05:42:50 PM »
What do you mean by 'there is always people playing l2'? yeah there are some right now, but eu community is so tiny l2 can die for good any day, the only reason old ppl come back to it is because of russian servers and them having still huge playerbase that stream on twitch.
there nomore eu community nowdays only russians if you want your server to success you should try to bring russians + latino's

SizeMatters

• Knight
  • Rec's: -12
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2018, 09:26:45 PM »
there nomore eu community nowdays only russians if you want your server to success you should try to bring russians + latino's

Yeah and why do you quote me? thats what I exactly said eu community is dead, russians keep the game alive.

blblblblblbl

• Heir
  • Rec's: -11
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2018, 12:26:24 PM »
So, you already decided when server gonna open? I'm trying to find out so i better ask :P