Author Topic: PvP Tournament Korean Style  (Read 14954 times)

=^TrackZero^=

• Administrator
  • Rec's: 1300
  • No Stress
PvP Tournament Korean Style
« on: September 08, 2011, 10:54:17 PM »
18.09.2011. at 14:30 gmt+1 in Aden Coliseum (maybe ill pick some other arena but for now it remains there) we will be hosting new 5v5 Tournament Korean Style.

How to sign your team for this tournament

- You need to send PM to TrackZero via forum PM in proper form with following details :
   - Team Name :
   - Team member names in game :
   - Party leader aka captain name :
   - Forum name of party leader who will be contacted if needed :
   - Accepting of tournament conditions :  (write Yes we accept them)
   - Wait approval message from TrackZero , that means your team is accepted.

Rules and conditions of the tournament

- Only self buffs allowed
- no Potions [CP/MP/HP/Haste/acumen/WW] < Do not have those in inventory during the whole event , else you will be instant ported out>
- no Hero weapons
- no Hero skills
- no Fear
- no Fake Death
- using pet is forbidden (strider/wolf/custom summons  not allowed)
- default class summons ARE allowed
- no healing/buffing team members while pvp lasts if you are not on your turn
- no Scrolls nor l2 days allowed
- any player trying to interrupt the fights will be Banned for 360h

Since we are doing this event for the 1st time here is little information how it goes and how we will be hosting this event:

- GM-s will call 2 teams to enter the field, you will be probably killed by GM 2x (or more if needed) to be sure you are under self buffs.
- After (REMEMBER AFTER) you get signal you start buff (ONLY SELF BUFF AND WITHIN THE RULES ABOVE), and of course only yourself.
- GM will drop Adena on ground where each team position is (DO NOT PICK UP ADENA) so those adena dots represents position of each player, so do not leave that position till end of your match.
Its 1 vs 1 fight, when your team member dies, next person in a row takes his place IMMEDIATELY !!!!! (<< remember no delays after ur team mate dies you continue INSTANTLY to fight vs other guy in arena ), make sure that classes who have self res are dead also the person who dies have 1 sec to use self res skill (IF POSSES) otherwise if he uses it after 1 sec delay he will be eliminated from arena.
- Surviving team is a winner
- A team cannot replace a team member if he/she is not present at the time of the event. So talk to your team members on time and make sure they will appear.

To understand more how it will be , please watch this link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=hi&v=0vy_CfqGK6Y

We will make again this event for 8 teams (its minimum for event to start) up to 16 teams.
IMPORTANT: Team who sign before other team and get approved will be accepted, so make sure you sign up on time and not wait last day to do it.

Rewards

1st Place:  450 coins + 200 energie stones each + horn for each + Max SP + full social rec
2nd Place: 250 coins + 100 energie stones each + full social rec
3rd Place: 100 coins + 50 energie stones each

Participation fee for this event is 500kk Adena per team.

Rules may change 24h before event if required.

Hurry UP and sign in as soon as possible.

~Track

===================================

- HIDE NOT ALLOWED
- AoE buffs- NOT ALLOWED
- ALL COMBOS LIKE : WC/XX OR OL/XX must fight LAST in line cause of obvious reason!! In case your team posses this combos you must report them before event and put them last in line.
- Mass debuffs WILL BE ALLOWED ,because its a part of play strategy of some classes, however , Coloseum is big enough and when i set it correctly it wont interfear others
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 11:59:44 AM by TrackZero »

wildpussy

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -91
Re: PvP Tournament Korean Style
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 11:35:35 PM »
i don't wanna be rude but
this event is for donators who donated for their 600 sets and know some1 with chars like th/pp, pp/pal?

just a suggestion:
make more events, but with much less prizes, cos this more sux than bringing good atmosphere

flamingAwe

• Count
  • Rec's: -110
  • No more hate, I'm gone, since main acc is broken
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 12:29:03 AM »
GL with event, i doubt we shall sign, cause at 17:00 18.09.201 is rune castle siege, we'll defend it, so "GM frands" won't have chance for revenge xD (i'm not speaking from the name of ally, someone might sign despite situation, my curses to them!! xD)

darkcore, last event cost 500kk per team as well, nothing new, there join teams that expect to win, so 500kk is justified risk for them.

Track: on prev event all participation money was in prize, this time deletting from server? :P

Kufeliusz

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -1
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 12:30:04 AM »
When team must decide who will fight as second, third, fouth and fifth? Before match or during match?

Kufeliusz

FIREBLADE

• Baron
  • Rec's: 0
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 12:38:32 AM »
Self buffs means that u cant get any buff from alive team member before start match?or exemple while my friend fighting i can get buffs from other alive member in my team?(srry for my noob question if it is;D)  lets start flame fireblade!!!!!

killjoy911

• Knight
  • Rec's: -8
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 01:20:07 AM »
Dragon Ball Z Style <3 :D
Chris ~
YouMadBrahh: Bp/Pala~
Not playing anymore~
XboxLive: G0tMourningWood

Alex

• Marquis
  • Rec's: -212
  • Blame the shadows
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 02:29:33 AM »
this event is for donators who donated for their 600 sets and know some1 with chars like th/pp, pp/pal?

just a suggestion:
make more events, but with much less prizes, cos this more sux than bringing good atmosphere

dont wanna be rude but the last event for non-donators wasnt that cool for you as well
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstars™

Gonzal

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -38
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 02:32:26 AM »
I offer my self to frap/edit a nice video for the event.
If some1 else there to help me to would be great  ;)

=^TrackZero^=

• Administrator
  • Rec's: 1300
  • No Stress
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 03:53:22 AM »
Track  why Participation fee for this event is 500kk Adena per team.

i wont be able to sign due lack of team and good gears / blablabla / it doesn't matters
but
if i was able... 500kk  >.<  i mean what about for ppl who lost they will waste 500kk  :/

imo  last event was awesome,  golkas on giran harbor rocked badass!
and later ppl fighting in coli  i rly enjoyed watching it from the broadcasting tower

why want to put participation fee ? just curiosity   :P

Every tournament you pay participation fee, same goes here, with this you expect quality teams to show up and so on...However i dont think 500kk per team is much and that any average clan can afford it.

GL with event, i doubt we shall sign, cause at 17:00 18.09.201 is rune castle siege, we'll defend it, so "GM frands" won't have chance for revenge xD (i'm not speaking from the name of ally, someone might sign despite situation, my curses to them!! xD)

darkcore, last event cost 500kk per team as well, nothing new, there join teams that expect to win, so 500kk is justified risk for them.

Track: on prev event all participation money was in prize, this time deletting from server? :P
Ya ya i forgot to add , yea fee money goes to a winner not that i really need adena... About siege, well it starts 14:30 and imo we will finish it by then , so really i suggest if the reason is siege to sign up so we have once more 1 beautiful event day!

I offer my self to frap/edit a nice video for the event.
If some1 else there to help me to would be great  ;)
Okey, i hope you will really do it not like cthon,ensign and tiptip

When team must decide who will fight as second, third, fouth and fifth? Before match or during match?

Kufeliusz

Good question, i guess how you form the line before the match. Like from left to the right , so yea when u form the line u form how u will fight.

Self buffs means that u cant get any buff from alive team member before start match?or exemple while my friend fighting i can get buffs from other alive member in my team?(srry for my noob question if it is;D)  lets start flame fireblade!!!!!
It means u cant get any buff from any1 from ur team at any point of event, just SELF buffs your class posses by default.

P.S Any sieges on Saturday? (17.9)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 03:59:52 AM by TrackZero »

Gonzal

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -38
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 05:01:53 AM »
ill do my best :)
first i got to wake up early on sunday but ill do it
and im not so good making titles and stuff but i have some exp editing in vegas (i made few frapz in the server :)

Tukan

• Heir
  • Rec's: -5
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 07:40:06 AM »
P.S Any sieges on Saturday? (17.9)
o.O You aren't able to check? Goddard/Dion will be at 19:00.

P.S Any Territory War 'soon'? :D This question could have easily been answered :P
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

andreww

• Knight
  • Rec's: -53
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2011, 08:51:22 AM »

just a suggestion:

lol what u mean ,its self buff :P  so no party no bp's  :) a mage party will win this event 100% who goes whit 5x sps/ee

i dont make 0 chance whit a dagger party :)

dagger party have 0 speed   archer party also cant make it

sifde bet a mage party of 5 will win this event
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)