Author Topic: <EVENT>~~MOVIE RECORDERS EVENT FOR EVERYONE ALL THE TIME~~  (Read 54643 times)

Russel

• Vassal
  • Rec's: 17
Re: ~~MOVIE RECORDERS EVENT FOR EVERYONE ALL THE TIME~~
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2011, 09:28:20 AM »
thats rly ugly shit, dn movies should be consored by some1 when players want to make those kind of server presentation imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwBhJUt_PnY

here is my video.   :)

this is my first video for dragon network :)

track pls just say me do i win somethink or no :) so i can know whether to expect a reward!
I hope you like my video.

My name in game is TheGreenFist

w8ing for your answer :)

dannisaiyan

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -3
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2011, 10:35:20 AM »
Russel plz stop, that guy have done smth for this network .. that's his first video no matter how good quality is.  Appreciate his work :)
DanniSaiyaN BD/SH

TheGreenFist

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2011, 10:37:40 AM »
Russel plz stop, that guy have done smth for this network .. that's his first video no matter how good quality is.  Appreciate his work :)

ty dude

=^TrackZero^=

• Administrator
  • Rec's: 1299
  • No Stress
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2011, 10:53:30 AM »
LINEAGE II DNET - Nightmare [ FTP vs TEMP+CB ] PART I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK0oMOlsuOk

Date: 20.09.2011
Place: Giran Harbor

This is my first L2 Video, but i think its good for a first time. This is the 1st part of the video i recorded about 30min and i will edit other parts soon. Im gonna make more and more videos and upload it to PVPArena too, so ppl share it on other L2 Forums, social networks etc if u like it .. Rate & Comment ty

This video i like it worth prize, but please next time make higher quality please. You deserve 15 coins leave me your character in game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwBhJUt_PnY

here is my video.   :)

this is my first video for dragon network :)

track pls just say me do i win somethink or no :) so i can know whether to expect a reward!
I hope you like my video.

My name in game is TheGreenFist

w8ing for your answer :)
I appriciate your work and good intentions , also im glad u started to record videos and i hope you will improve your work! However this video i not enough for coin reword cause this is simply not enough!
You deserved full rec from me when we meet in game, keep up the good work and i hope next one will be BINGO! ;)

dannisaiyan

• Vagabond
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2011, 11:00:12 AM »
Nick in game DanniSaiyan .. im online right now. btw ty so much, i will continue with making videos, and improve videos quality. ty Track :)
DanniSaiyaN BD/SH

trooperXkoki

• Count
  • Rec's: -267
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 12:06:37 PM »
LINEAGE II DNET - Nightmare [ FTP vs TEMP+CB ] PART I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK0oMOlsuOk

Date: 20.09.2011
Place: Giran Harbor

This is my first L2 Video, but i think its good for a first time. This is the 1st part of the video i recorded about 30min and i will edit other parts soon. Im gonna make more and more videos and upload it to PVPArena too, so ppl share it on other L2 Forums, social networks etc if u like it .. Rate & Comment ty

malce pojak kvalitet i 100coini dobivas xDDD
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

dannisaiyan

• Vagabond
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 12:31:28 PM »
malce pojak kvalitet i 100coini dobivas xDDD

hahaha da sigurno .. :) slaba mi e konekcijava ne mozam ubav kvalitet da istam :/ ne e loso i 15dc :)
DanniSaiyaN BD/SH

666VeNoM

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -31
  • pumPKing
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 12:53:09 PM »
Here it is. HD (720p) avaible. About 30min recorded compressed to 12~13min of video. I cut out the freezes during lag aond other sh1ts.

Tried to do something interesting, but Im usued to record FPS and racing games. On those games, you just turn on fraps and keep playing. On L2 you have to find the right angle, the right distance from camera to get the best view form the action.

I tried to do so and I expect to get better. Hope you like both the video and soundtracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XYYVw4tHu4
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

dannisaiyan

• Vagabond
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 01:05:21 PM »
Here it is. HD (720p) avaible. About 30min recorded compressed to 12~13min of video. I cut out the freezes during lag aond other sh1ts.

Tried to do something interesting, but Im usued to record FPS and racing games. On those games, you just turn on fraps and keep playing. On L2 you have to find the right angle, the right distance from camera to get the best view form the action.

I tried to do so and I expect to get better. Hope you like both the video and soundtracks.

+1 for ..  but Im usued to record FPS and racing games. On those games, you just turn on fraps and keep playing. On L2 you have to find the right angle, the right distance from camera to get the best view form the action. btw nice video and good quality too :)
DanniSaiyaN BD/SH

=^TrackZero^=

• Administrator
  • Rec's: 1299
  • No Stress
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 01:38:55 PM »

WOW WOW WOW, almost a masterpiece ! I dont know what is better choose of songs or angles and video you did, really great job , i hope you can make more of this so in the end we can make off utube for DN, really great job.
Small advise for next time, try to fade in/out songs better , to fit current game drama better, also try start new song when doing next chapter in video effect , thats just small hints, overall is great!

Leave your character (70 coins!)

Thanks for 13min of joy

666VeNoM

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -31
  • pumPKing
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 01:58:29 PM »
WOW WOW WOW, almost a masterpiece ! I dont know what is better choose of songs or angles and video you did, really great job , i hope you can make more of this so in the end we can make off utube for DN, really great job.
Small advise for next time, try to fade in/out songs better , to fit current game drama better, also try start new song when doing next chapter in video effect , thats just small hints, overall is great!

Leave your character (70 coins!)

Thanks for 13min of joy

Thx for the hints  :D

I will improve transitions and so on. And as zegladis said, I will try to make some vids participating of the action.

My char is CottonMouth.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

ylim

• Count
  • Rec's: -427
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »
nice movie and finally in HD!!