Web Analytics
PVP/PVE Clan looking for experienced players - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

PVP/PVE Clan looking for experienced players

Started by SvenMollerFah, November 08, 2011, 09:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Di

Estou a ver a hora que os gringos vao vir aqui chorando ainda mais :) /true history

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

Javardsnegger

Eh, tem chorado muito ultimamente.... ja nao sao 10 pra 1 por isso choram...! Puta que os pariu!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Weezer

Quote from: lasombra on January 09, 2012, 06:01:13 PM
Track first of all, flame is part of game (flame ofc have limits) And flame make game better. Flames mean SERVER IS ALIVE.
Second thing, I never insult no one, show me when I insulted them ? My clan and me are the most flamed ppl here. Whatever where I move I see flames about me (don't care), my mother, my wife etc. But to be honest I don't give a shit if smbd heal complexes in game. But no one care when we are insulted.

I wroted true, couse they DON'T taked Rune. Rune taked CB with their zerg, with ppl whos they called noobs etc not so long time ago and with their 9 wards taked in new year day when all others was drunk already. CB atm have better online than whole our ally, but it's good for us, we have challenge. Too bad our enemys (good on pvp, thats a fact) must use every bugged thing always like pots, anakim transform etc, and they are proud of this. But this not change fact than CB are good enemys, but their argument s "use it also" are sux. Couse I never use such shits and bugs, this fok game simply. Like it was said "if smbd eat sh1it it's not mean You must eat also"

GoK showed one time at balconys on this siege (all siege they was hidden above CB asses), and whole their ally was no able kill me+ few alive ppl from my pt. That is how they tooked Rune.
But they are mature and great ppl. They do not provoke with shouts, they do not provoke with posts...ohh noes ! Btw GoK, now when You "taked Rune" You are such pro, so accept this war at least mby ?

ps. go CB let Your rage free, tell me smth more about me.
ps2. Javardsnegger You are stupid flamer, it's a fact. I still remember how You flame my nation in infinity section, You have always smth interesting to say about everyone and everything, but in game You are totall 0. You are one of those who are targeted at end by all, couse You are totally not danger. And btw I think You have some double personality, stop send me " :* " in game after shouts on hero.
ps3. Be happy all  till You can. Soon I rebuild my clan, and again You will be cry everyday and hide in city or run. And I tell You one more thing, be happy than there is such idiot like me and my clan/our ally, who want kick Your asses, couse without us, You will die in bored room. ;)

Without flaming in this topic.

CB took Rune for GoK just to make fun of FTP ally IG and on Forum, it could be in some CB bot clan now, y it could, but imo the best way that u can freak ur enemy is take their castle and if possible even give some clan on server, wouldn't u or ur people flame and joke about CB if u took Giran from us and give to WP clan for example?

Imo this about support a clan or not, like GoK with CB and any clan with u isn't asslicking, it's just how u can handle other clans, politics and gonna win who will be able to get a lot of people in their side to win against the enemy.

About bugged things let's be honest.

Bugged Potions, u talking about CP pots? or other pots? We can get the same pots ur people is able to get, so i don't see the point on it.

Anakim, on CB there's 2 players who have it, me and Voodoo and Voodoo not playing the char he have anakim, on ur side i remember MissViva, Piskal and llamame, so atm u have 3 active players on ur side and we have 1, also on last Rune siege i used in last 20 mins, so during 1:40 we fought ur ally without it and we didn't lost the castle, we hold it without Anakim transformation.

I used it in last 20 mins and llamame also used it in the end too (i hear piskal too, but i don't saw it or people was talking about llamame and i didn't saw the whole conversation).

Tbh those things didn't changed the fact that atm CB is more powerfull than FTP cause almost none of us left to play on off, and ur clan and ally lost a lot of people to off, we have better online than ur ally? I even believe u have a bit more players than us on important sieges, but the diff on equips and skills makes a lot diff on pvp and u know it, also some others know.

Also 1 important thing is that u lost people to off and those were good players that makes the diff on ur clan and ally, i don't know how many u lost, but i see BlackArmy atm as a dead clan, i just saw some 2-3 on Rune.

Imo FTP before the off release and Temp in old times was the best enemies i had on this server, and i hope ur clan will get more people (back from off or comming from other clans) so we gonna be able to have more fun on sieges and mass pvp's.

And to haters, don't worry u won't see me as Anakim for a long time, now CB won't have Anakim...  ;)

lasombra

Weezer, our online rly sux now.
Problem is also with classes, on Rune siege 1 pt was without sws, 1 pt without bd.
Also our weknes is than debuffs work on ally, and this make difference. We simply debuff each other. Our ol's, necros an't use debuffs if both clans are together.

ps. I thinked about Warrios temporary healing pots from hero manager.
ps2. thx for nice words.
ps3. No worry we will try give fun to You and us.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

PvtStuka

Quote from: lasombra on January 10, 2012, 07:55:01 AM
Problem is also with classes, on Rune siege 1 pt was without sws, 1 pt without bd.
Also our weknes is than debuffs work on ally, and this make difference. We simply debuff each other. Our ol's, necros an't use debuffs if both clans are together.

ps2. thx for nice words.

Finally you get our point. Btw, I have no idea if any of us use temporary healing pot. Yoshi does, and he was foking with us at whole tw :) Ally debuffing was, and is a problem to us aswell.

Astramael      [db/tr]

Weezer

Quote from: lasombra on January 10, 2012, 07:55:01 AM

ps2. thx for nice words.

I know ur online sucks, after off realease i saw that a lot of people from FTP left to play on off, same like Sheva.

OL debuffs for sure it's a big problem to handle, the same would happen to us if we had 2 active clans in ally and atm we r all in 1 clan, so we don't have to worry about this, also even being with 2 clans in ally it's possible to handle this situation.

About Warriors Temp Healing Pots as i know just Yoshimo (Sheva, not CB) was using it, tbh i think is that potion from Oly NPC, but never used it.

Also about Anakim i saw in other topic that Gideon told that most people on server don't have protection against holy on their armors, so it's simple how to defend against holy attack if u don't have protection against it? I made protection against holy cause i took a lot of damage from Piskal and Llamame sometimes they used Anakim and now i don't take too much damage.

And also when i'm using Anakim there's some people i don't take too much damage cause they have protection. Some of FTP i hit for 7-9k on criticals, those for sure don't have protection against holy and probably dont have full buffs. Some others i hit lower for max 3-4k on criticals, those have protection for sure. It's possible to survive against Anakim.

Javardsnegger

FDX, CARALHO!

Quote from: SvenMollerFah on November 08, 2011, 09:51:33 PM
Clan: GoK

Endgame Progression - No RP - PvP - Raid Bosses - Instances - Farming

General Information

We are a clan made up from people with different backgrounds and mmo's experience. GoK was originally created in Shadow of Dragon Network, we also played in Raven and in Eclipse of Darkside. Our members are experienced MMORPG players. We have played a multitude of MMO's, Lineage 2, Aion, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, RF Online, Warhammer Online, Granado Espada, Rappelz, Rift, Ultima, Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars. We are now back to Dragon Network and playing on Infinite Nightmare.

If you’re looking for a stable clan to call home, Raiding/PvP career while having fun and believe you are the right player for us, you should be able to find what you seek in our clan, so please take your time and read this short and informative post.

As you might have noticed, our goal is PvP and solely that. We understand that to get there we need to PvE, but we will keep that on the essencial level, 3rd Job/Power Level/Raids/Attribute farming. We are not carebears and we are not here to feed the cute elpys. We belive the ultimate goal of this game is to PvP, and act based on that.

But you are free to do what you wish with your time as far as you come ready and focused to the clan. The very basic request we have is that you are ready to be called on short notice to PvP, Raids and other .

The goals of GoK

Our main goal is to have fun whilst pushing the game to its fullest PvP/Raiding-wise.
We are not a zerg clan, we do not look for strenght in numbers.
Also we are not hardcore, hardcore players are welcome to join but cannot expect 24/7 activity.
All of us have real social lives, work and have other obligations. So yes, we compensate the lack of game time with donations.
Either way we expect a minimum activity. We want players we can rely on.

What we look for in an GoK member

Mature when the time calls for it.
   Able to PvP/Raid in short time notice, both PvP and Raids require a fast response.
   Goal oriented and solution driven.
   Previous mmo/Lineage 2 experience.
   Communicate ideas & strategies.
   You prepare yourself for every boss we are doing. We don't want to waste time on avoidable mistakes.
   You are a quick learner.
   Activity on GoK forums and ventrilo. (we do not demand you use ventrillo, but improved communication is a plus)

Don't let this detailed and serious description scare you, we are DEFINITELY not the army. We take pride in trying to make the game enjoyable, and are all around good guys/girls (yes WE HAVE GIRLS HERE!!). Like said before we have a long history of managing clans and we have had very great players and friends playing among us on other servers, and are always waiting to find more on this one.

We also take pride in having a bunch of experienced Clan Leaders that share the responsibilities of the clan, so if interested you can PM me here, or PM us ingame to any of these players:

Svenmollerfah
Reanimate
Schrodinger
BjornAxeMaister
BerserkNakouna
Bardajona
PoopShoot
Snaita
MarionCobretti

Thank you,
GoK

Di

Quote from: ylim on March 28, 2013, 10:19:02 AM
setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

insomnia

General Information

We are a clan made up from people with different backgrounds and mmo's experience. GoK was originally created in Shadow of Dragon Network, we also played in Raven and in Eclipse of Darkside. Our members are experienced MMORPG players. We have played a multitude of MMO's, Lineage 2, Aion, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, RF Online, Warhammer Online, Granado Espada, Rappelz, Rift, Ultima, Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars. We are now back to Dragon Network and playing on Infinite Nightmare.

If you’re looking for a stable clan to call home, Raiding/PvP career while having fun and believe you are the right player for us, you should be able to find what you seek in our clan, so please take your time and read this short and informative post.

As you might have noticed, our goal is PvP and solely that. We understand that to get there we need to PvE, but we will keep that on the essencial level, 3rd Job/Power Level/Raids/Attribute farming. We are not carebears and we are not here to feed the cute elpys. We belive the ultimate goal of this game is to PvP, and act based on that.

But you are free to do what you wish with your time as far as you come ready and focused to the clan. The very basic request we have is that you are ready to be called on short notice to PvP, Raids and other .

The goals of GoK

Our main goal is to have fun whilst pushing the game to its fullest PvP/Raiding-wise.
Also we are not hardcore, hardcore players are welcome to join but cannot expect 24/7 activity.
All of us have real social lives, work and have other obligations. So yes, we compensate the lack of game time with donations.

Able to PvP/Raid in short time notice, both PvP and Raids require a fast response.
   You prepare yourself for every boss we are doing. We don't want to waste time on avoidable mistakes.
   You are a quick learner.
   Activity on GoK forums and ventrilo. (we do not demand you use ventrillo, but improved communication is a plus)

Don't let this detailed and serious description scare you, we are DEFINITELY not the army. We take pride in trying to make the game enjoyable, and are all around good guys/girls (yes WE HAVE GIRLS HERE!!). Like said before we have a long history of managing clans and we have had very great players and friends playing among us on other servers, and are always waiting to find more on this one.

We also take pride in having a bunch of experienced Clan Leaders that share the responsibilities of the clan, so if interested you can PM me here, or PM us ingame to any of these players:

Svenmollerfah
Reanimate
Schrodinger
BjornAxeMaister
BerserkNakouna
Bardajona
PoopShoot
Snaita
MarionCobretti

Thank you,
GoK

up up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oblbig_BoE8&feature=related

+Mental+

General Information

The goals of GoK

You are a quick learner.

Svenmollerfah
Reanimate
Schrodinger
BjornAxeMaister
BerserkNakouna
Bardajona
PoopShoot
Snaita
MarionCobretti

Thank you,
GoK

BUMP  :D