Author Topic: ~~BUG SECTION OFFICIAL TOPIC~~ ONLY BUGS AND ISSUES NO SPAM!!  (Read 35816 times)

Hefestus

• Heir
  • Rec's: -14
Re: ~~BUG SECTION OFFICIAL TOPIC~~ ONLY BUGS AND ISSUES NO SPAM!!
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 12:43:00 PM »
about evasion 1 more thing

evasion works with close range, if you are dagger in light; pal, tyr or th will have problems with many misses:
target evasion = 180, attacker acc = 150, 1/3 - 2/3 misses

but we cant see it on archers, if archer target dagger in light, there is almost 100% chances to hit him:
target evasion = 220, attacker acc about 180 = 95% succes on usual hit
(there is UE, ghost tatoo, imp ww, target uses accuracy and has guidance buff, no dacne to acc)

you can observe it on siedges, but if you need, we will prepare some screens to make a proove
could you look at this problem? dagger in light should be the biggest problem for an archer, but it is not in DN

Triuferkkk

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -69
  • Go on.
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 11:28:28 PM »
Since few weeks smart cubic doesnt remove (enough) fast all debuffs, right now got to w8  till they gone, before i didnt have to ask bishop to cleanse me, now each time i got debuffs they last long, that i have to ask to cleanse me. Smart cubic got nerfed, if i remember good, on dragon seems this dragon-nerf wasnt fixed here, i want to ask you to check it/fix it, cuz i start to find this skill slowly useless  (mb too hard word). I cant give you any proovs, you gotta test it.

Gideon: we found why this happens, the same command that set the chance of CANCEL skill work for Smart Cubic too, so when Cancel was nerfed on chance the Cubic was nerfed too. Working to solve it, but Cancel will be back on 100%.

cancel will work 100%, but what about smart cubic? it should work like official skill, same like cleanse works
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 04:30:15 PM by Triuferkkk »
Slania SK/PR    Carebears

ForgotPass

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -2
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 07:10:57 PM »
-Smart cubic got nerfed (as mentioned before), not removing debuffs fast enough and removing the debuff isnt 100% anymore.

-Still Guard stance (toggle) is consuming way too much MP, even after showing/testing it with Gideon, it seems other cases that come later are more important (too bad).

-Raid armors (Enenil and so on), the debuff effect on the armor is barely landing. Lets say it has 5% chance of landing, and if according you the chance would be high enough (which aint), increase the amount of it trying to land the debuff.... While PVP slow on vesper armors land like 80% and cast way more. So i got no idea what you changed last time, but something went wrong for sure.

Gideon:

Smart Cubic: we found why this happens, the same command that set the chance of CANCEL skill work for Smart Cubic too, so when Cancel was nerfed on chance the Cubic was nerfed too. Working to solve it, but Cancel will be back on 100%.

Guard Stance: we checked this skill (and all other toogle skills) and they r working fine, but on GF some toogles consumes more mana than HB, as i said IG and on Forum some toogle skills it's better to enchant for POWER, cause even if enchant for COST it will consume a lot of mana.

RB Armors: it works same like other trigger skills, isn't just based on chance, but also on the damage u take and protections ur enemy have, i will recheck the trigger system of those skills.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 07:31:25 PM by Gideon »

Corpsse

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 11:05:50 PM »
Trinket obtained weapons cannot be augmented, it's been brought up dozens of times and the subject keeps being avoided. Please do something about this.

Gideon: when we made those weapons we didn't made option for that, cause those weapons already have an extra skill.

I know about the skill on the armor, what skill does the weapon have? And i'd give that skill up for a good augment anytime...

Gideon: those weapons have diff advantages over normal weapons, but also it's not possible to make aug on it. Atm we not planning to change that, we focus on merge. During the merge process we will discuss a lot of things and i will comment about this.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 06:35:52 PM by Gideon »
What we do in life echoes in eternity

Hefestus

• Heir
  • Rec's: -14
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 09:14:51 AM »
daggers cant learn max lvl of skill: light armor mastery (no enchant ability also)

could you look at it and say how long it will take to fix? thx vm

Gideon: some passive skills was changed cause some combos could get stacking skills, like Light passive from TH and PP that have diff skill ID's, that's why some passives r not possible to enchant.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 06:37:45 PM by Gideon »

Cookie Monster

• Heir
  • Rec's: -1
  • Pussy Summoner
    • My old photo gallery
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 09:27:22 AM »
3. Rate of excessive loyalty on arcana lords suxx. I need few minutes of beeing hit to activate. I will recheck it today.
4. Smart cubic - rate of cleaning debuffs, time needed to activate cubic is quite long.

Gideon:

I deleted items that r fixed.

3 - Rate is same like off
4 - the same command that set the chance of CANCEL skill work for Smart Cubic too, so when Cancel was nerfed on chance the Cubic was nerfed too. Working to solve it, but Cancel will be back on 100%.

Cookie:
ad.3. I went to Silent Valley with Cat. During 20 minutes (one buff) i got one activation :/

« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:43:58 PM by Cookie Monster »

Healing Puss Summoner

Javardsnegger

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -1183
  • A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2012, 03:09:41 AM »
Certainly Landing realtarged even if kamael is unbuffed and naked is not normal to...

Gideon: the land rate is the same like official on GF.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:19:15 PM by Gideon »

Di

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -31
  • Hell Coorporation
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 03:38:09 AM »
Critical heals rate are pretty bad, while it should be WAY more  effect.. so please  take look on it...

Gideon: We didn't changed the chance u can make a critical on heal, it's the same since GF is up and it's the same when we compared with HB.

The fact of not change, not mean it is how should, i played for while on off while not GoD, and my bp lvl 52 made more critical heals than Escarlet with wm+vala+hero weapon and siren, so please search for some database about it.

setup with bp/wk only with diego, the best bp/wk in dn others would die easy.

stealth

• Knight
  • Rec's: -4
  • Final hours have arived...
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2012, 12:54:08 PM »
One Robe Set is bugged (GREEN) that you can buy using Trinket . It requires you to have DNET vesper tunic, which is impossible because you are allready weaing a tunic, i believe this is for all servers...  8)

Gideon: some of those sets had a wrong description, even if it ask for DNET Vesper Tunic it gives the passive skill (or set) when u use the normal set items.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:15:53 PM by Gideon »
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

MELCHAEA

• Heir
  • Rec's: -2
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2012, 09:45:16 AM »
Almost 1 month after making dn subclass on retails fix and i still cannot sub my retail....
Let me know whats going on pls.

Gideon: some people had still the same problem, have u tried to delete this subclass and get another one? On this new retail u will be able to make DN subclass.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:11:58 PM by Gideon »

Corpsse

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 11:28:55 PM »
My recharge only gives 92 MP with Mana Gain buff and it burns like 137 MP or something around that number, it used to recharge over 170...what happened ?

Gideon: i tested Recharge skill and it's working fine. Can u post some screen?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:14:38 PM by Gideon »
What we do in life echoes in eternity

Phonex

• Baron
  • Rec's: -23
  • Seek & Destroy
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 05:36:17 AM »
GM can u plz check Route skills for DA, cuz i was Checking on internet and lets say, deflect arrow should have add defense route (increase shield p. def),  other will be reflect damage, suppose to have reflect damage returns more damage on cost route, and here it only decreases the mp consumption, and same for other skills like iron will suppose to give from 1 to 3% more m def, and just decreases the mp consumption, its a damn sh!t way to waste BOG, plz six the routes :D ty

Gideon: the skill is working just like GF, maybe u checked routes from other chronicles.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 07:11:01 PM by Gideon »
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!