Author Topic: Dion 04.05.2014  (Read 9919 times)

^ShowStopper^

• Rec's: -517
Re: Dion 04.05.2014
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2014, 01:00:30 PM »
what about suggestion blabla vol 2 post XD ?

Since trolls start appear and spam there i prefear got suggestion in game ! and about 1 of ur suggestion well http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,283324.msg2448713.html#new

well now let see how many people will join this and help to adverting server
EVERYTHING IN DRAGON NETWORK IS GLASY'S FAULT !!!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/#!/glasys ( glasy showstopper )

eagleye

• Baron
  • Rec's: -135
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2014, 01:05:50 PM »
like rly - nothing has changed :D when some1 win - it's always coz of zerg (still remember how our 2-3 pt could zerg 5 or more  ;D), and later in siege topic same flame  who got few more ppl and who coz of this won/lost. Zerg isn't only way to win and funny is who is crying mostly of zerg  ;) damn for such situations - i still miss this game and server :D

Nickelback

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -186
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2014, 01:16:28 PM »
Come back then, even if we have less ppl it's still possible to get fun in here :)
Dragon x15

N1ckelback - Adventurer / Dreadnought
xLANAx - Mystic Muse / Eva's Saint
Galherd - Saggitarius / Phoenix Knight
Nadyane - Trickster / Doombringer

Hellraiser x25

Nickel - Soultaker / Phoenix Knight

DarkLoverPL

• Baron
  • Rec's: -85
    • My blog
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2014, 01:33:18 PM »
Glasy where is ur clan cos in last days dont see to many DX ppl
Dylvish SPS/SPS  :D
I come in peace,u go in pieces..
How to improve L2 texture loading:
http://akwariumjacka.blogspot.com/p/lineage-2.html

Kev1

• Knight
  • Rec's: -3
  • Smoke me EveryDay
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2014, 01:58:18 PM »
Since trolls start appear and spam there i prefear got suggestion in game ! and about 1 of ur suggestion well http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,283324.msg2448713.html#new

well now let see how many people will join this and help to adverting server

i never ask u make event for , i say to do it urself and stop ask for dragon community help , btw a simple pics will not do so much things , u need a nice vids and to go promote ur server and if ppls want u can share the link then they can share everywhere they can/want
isnt trolling that say what i think about ur GM work or GM staff , but it s really annoying to see almost 1/3 of my post delet by ur hands
everybody told u that ur lazzy/corrupted GM and GM staff lazzy and corrupted too , everybody say drake/track look like dont care anymore about dragon but u act like isnt real and say ppls lie and remove , we all lie and u say the true ?
i copy my post , delet it if u want , i think soon i will spam ur forum to learn u how to respect me
copy:
if u want more ppls , u have to promote ur server everywhere , u can creat special link that players can post everywhere , a link with all info and a attractiv video of dragon server , maybe some ppls will want join server

about server we already told u many things but u dont care so duno now , u say same as offi but we arent offi at all and duno if it s true but drake dont care anymore at dragon server and every ppls & me ^^ say u are corrupted gm/clan leader so maybe it s main problem !
if many ppls left server it s ur fault glassy , i just tell u what i saw , what ppls told me or what i hear , u use ur gm power too much IG and too many ppls join ur clan to get ur help and btw they got it

about IG there is many way to make server fun , high lvl on castle/fort rb to avoid retails farm , high lvl of npc in fort to go with lvl85 chars and pvp with normal chars and get normal KE rate drop , put back CC like it was before , we cant hit/debuff ppls on same CC , i know u already say something about this but still it s what server need anyway !
auto event with hat and funy/beautiful wear or monture etc.... as reward , like medals event
make clan lvlup/clan skill getting easier , actually to get full clan skill it s really long , lvlup like 500/600 or even more academy members to get all skills is really long
get active jailer/ban GM , who will actively search l2 walker/tower user or get a program that scan all corrupted file once ppls log , actually many many ppls use that kind of progs and u dont care , sometime ago rule was l2 walker/tower user = perma ban , not anymore duno why !!!!
btw as GM u can (i think) know easy who is progs user and ban them , if u can and dont do that mean u are lazzy and not a good GM at all !
if u really think server will be dead if all prog user are banned , i prefer dead server than full l2 walker/tower bot server anyway !!
fix on all skills normal & enchanted one , i can make tons of vids to show u that many many skills still buged but i think drake have to do his job
btw i can add many things but we can clearly see that server can be improved more by GM staff work than by players idea so maybe it s time to move and to do ur job instead of ask to players , once again i repeat if server is dead it s GM staff fault , cause they are lazzy and dont work like it s needed
u want active server work actively on it , nothing more !

"i use like 30 mins to think and write this , if u delet post in 2 sec that will proove many things for community !
ofc i copy it "  for super delet post GM !!! u do great job as it !!

ban my account here or IG , if say what i think = post remove , i prefer be ban than sux ur balls
i have nothing against u GM staff , i just speak about ur work and ur corrupted act IG if u cant deal with what u do isnt my fault btw
WayOfDeath
KeWeeD

^ShowStopper^

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2014, 02:42:54 PM »
As i already answered to you

1) you wrong server all thing u ask are things that you can implemnt in a high rate server 5000x
You want all so easy ! Maybe you forgot about c4 time when for create 1 char full was necessary 3 4 months ! now u can make all in 1 week ! and you go ask for have all things more and more easy !

2) if you dont know things better you dont talk ! Cos every day people is jailed and punished ! Simple you see them free after some hours cos we delete all items spoiled and dropped in chars ! Lose items for players is a pain in ass more that ban ! Ask to ur clan mate kazoom that called us scammers for weeks  cos we deleted items during he was cached in walker

3) In dragon was never and will be never permanent ban for walker ! You maybe remember those rules in other server that died ! Only permanent ban  here is for scammers and allegro seller

4) there is no protection against programs cos of complians ( most of all from ba and aod ) about unfair ban cos the protection autoban also the keybord macros so we removed it ! Anyway every kind of protection can be easy bypassed after few weeks ! Prove is that server where should not have any program user well got it and lot people was banned there for walker etc  as i read in topics

5) Ofc for you all we dont do nothing cos is easy to say we are lazy we are corruped etc etc
For you we should do everything you ask but sorry to open ur eyes dont work like this ! You can ask for something and will be staff choise if make it or not ! Some of ur suggestions was applyed ( example the gcm in castle ) some other things will be not and cant be implement for dirrent reason that i dont need to explain

6) As other people worked for lvl up clan you will do the same cos is not fair for people that created zillion of accademy chars ! Anyway you have other way to got point clan ( heros , quest , records etrc etc ) IF you dont know well go to ask to ur clan leader or go read in forums or google

7) What you say about we must advertising well is right at 50% ! But now i ask why if we must do something like advertings is only about gm staff but if there are decisons about skills etc well we must ask to players? I see hypocrisy on this ! If we must consider player or we consider always ( where is posible ) or never !
I say where is possible simple cos for sure we will not ask player example about prices in donny or other things !

8 ) about old story i am corrupted ettc well you are not the first one and will be for sure the last one that say this ! Ofc i am corruped if i punish you or if i make something you dont like !
Strange is that i was not removed as others gm that really make bullshit with gm powers in past and the funny things they are conder best gm ever .

Now u can continue tio flame as always i dont care
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 02:53:29 PM by ^ShowStopper^ »

hackerslav

• Knight
  • Rec's: -8
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2014, 03:39:43 PM »
As i already answered to you

8 ) about old story i am corrupted ettc well you are not the first one and will be for sure the last one that say this ! Ofc i am corruped if i punish you or if i make something you dont like !
Strange is that i was not removed as others gm that really make bullshit with gm powers in past and the funny things they are conder best gm ever .

Now u can continue tio flame as always i dont care

You are corrupted all know, for example when we was in ally i got free class change and others payed 35 dc (i saw in Giran harbor)! What do you think i am the fist who got "free thinks" like for example info,items,etc? And we dont talk about botting.....

Just a idea what I write again: Stop play on your server, and your server can keep alive 1 max 2 years. (more euro=more new tablet,phone) .

Now delete this post!

jygh

• Count
  • Rec's: -245
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2014, 04:19:44 PM »
You are corrupted all know, for example when we was in ally i got free class change and others payed 35 dc (i saw in Giran harbor)! What do you think i am the fist who got "free thinks" like for example info,items,etc? And we dont talk about botting.....

Just a idea what I write again: Stop play on your server, and your server can keep alive 1 max 2 years. (more euro=more new tablet,phone) .

Now delete this post!
he ll delete every post which is not good for him . he muted me on tw cuz i said fuk off to him and he said is gm insult xD he is the reason most of ppls left server and reason more r going to leave ( remember my last pm on showstopper glasy )
  Nightmare 30x

^ShowStopper^

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2014, 05:43:29 PM »
well is funny what u wrote hackerslav cos you never changed class in ur chars so dunno what you talk about ! Is easy to write things and invention and ofc people will belive ! About items free well i gifted sometime some hat but to people every clan so really u are a joke hackeslav! And if we want talk and say all as i remember was you the guy that cry to my pm when we was in ally asking for free red weapon ! Ofc when i say you no way what u did ? u left ally and start talk shit about me :) u are a joke !!!
And about the cool story that i buy tablet , phone etc with ur money i cant stop to laugh cos i always buy with MY MONEY and for sure i dont need player money also cos all money go to Drake!

About you papajin you will be muted all time if u dont respect rules and talk with shit word to gm char ! If in ur house you have bevhoir to talk like this and say fukk off to ur parents is ur problem ! For sure blackmail me saying if u mute me again i leave server with all my clan ( is not ur clan btw ) will not change my mind ! you will be muted all time you talk shit ! If ur member allow you to talk them as animals is thier problem not mine ( and as i know lots time people leave ur clan for ur talking )! You are noone for talk people like animals ! You should lean to talk nice to people but i know for u is hard
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 05:52:15 PM by ^ShowStopper^ »

jygh

• Count
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2014, 06:10:19 PM »

About you papajin you will be muted all time if u dont respect rules and talk with shit word to gm char !
waste of time to even talk to u . u ask for respect ? first u should learn it then ask for it  for now in my eyes u are total zero as a gm ( since u made so many craps ) so as i said go on and try me . u mess up blackmail with using ur fcking brain. u make everyday ur own rules . sux that drake stoped to care about this server rly cause u r the main reason it is dieing
and about leading thing look at BA  then look at DX kk thx
  Nightmare 30x

^ShowStopper^

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2014, 06:35:16 PM »
yes sure i make all time new rules strange rules are same about 1 year and u dont even got ban last time in tw cos i let u play but ofc i am zero i make crap etc bla bla bla ! i lose my time to talk to u better talk to Alina that have brain ....

jygh

• Count
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2014, 06:44:09 PM »
yes sure i make all time new rules strange rules are same about 1 year and u dont even got ban last time in tw cos i let u play but ofc i am zero i make crap etc bla bla bla ! i lose my time to talk to u better talk to Alina that have brain ....
ban me? u fkcign joking ?

and dont discuss how i lead cause its only my problem and iff u dislike it then its ur problem.
  Nightmare 30x