Stack subclass combos

News:

Main Menu

Stack subclass combos

Started by davidhenriquex, February 01, 2017, 01:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidhenriquex

Hello guys,
What combination of class and subclass do you think is best for a player who will play solo, I really like fighters, which combinations do you find interesting to stay alone on the farm and get a good handle on pvp?

:-\

mruwqa

any char you like, with any char you like :)   
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

davidhenriquex

Quote from: mruwqa on February 01, 2017, 02:29:35 PM
any char you like, with any char you like :)
Man I play with any char, the problem is that I played Dragon when it was interlude, and I'm coming back now so I'm lost.

Zidkon

First make your buffers don't you think?

davidhenriquex

Quote from: Zidkon on February 01, 2017, 06:41:48 PM
First make your buffers don't you think?
Thanks for the amazing tip friend, but I already have the buffers.

Barbaro

Many have told me i should go TY/DES (with fists) if im going solo (which mostly i do) and/or want an easy farm character.
My 1st toon was sph/bd and its awesome in certain places like VoP, FotD, Stakato or Isle of prayer where i can kill with 2-4 hits and sometimes depending the buffs you can go on killing frenzy, but it doesnt work well inside dungeons like pagan temple, stakato nest, FoG, higher lvl catacombs & necros because the mana runs out quickly and vs 3x-4x monsters (like those inside catas) you wont survive a fight vs 3 or more at the same time and if you do the mana pool will be almost depleted.

Im a newb here i really didn't put much attention to DN subclass system back in d15x "gud ol days" so i cant tell you "go HE/GLA or HE/WL" since im not sure how good is at farming, or suggest sps/tk for pvp because ive never heard someone using such subclass to pvp. We should help david, i mean we have the DN robe or something passive skill that nerfs the casting speed and more wearing heavy armor i believe so if someone attempts to go full nuker with heavy gear wouldn't be that a big mistake and therefore a waste of time for someone who wanted a decent pvp/farm toon? what about gladiator/wl or PW/PS is that kind of combo good in anyway? (idk)

The only thing im sure is the TY/DE combo, you can see lots farming everywhere and mostly solo (of course with 1-2 box buffers like WC & BD) so make one and lvl up at the same time ur WC.
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

Zidkon

On previous version of Hellraiser I saw Glad/PP killing chimeras alone, that could be a good char, but I prefeer destroyer