Suggestion - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Suggestion

Started by Lamb, May 10, 2017, 12:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blacklist

Quote from: Blacklist on May 15, 2017, 05:24:17 PM
if you don't know anything, you should not write at all.
Nice jokes, but nobody believes u these days for anything u say allanah/track or whoever.How can u be so sure 'i dont know anything' Kappa.And 2nd of all ,how can u say ppl 'if u dont know anything ,u should not write at all', this is a fking forum ,ppl express their opinions rofl.But anyway,at the end of the day ur the lying bastards with 10 years experience who cant handle a server only because some ruskies paid u money :) hey ,dont blame me for 'not knowing anything' :) This time u really burried ur chances of creating a server, im pretty sure everybody is done with u guys and ur lies :) and gee,who2blame ?U only get 1 guess chance :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Blacklist on May 16, 2017, 03:27:19 PM
Nice jokes, but nobody believes u these days for anything u say allanah/track or whoever.How can u be so sure 'i dont know anything' Kappa.And 2nd of all ,how can u say ppl 'if u dont know anything ,u should not write at all', this is a fking forum ,ppl express their opinions rofl.But anyway,at the end of the day ur the lying bastards with 10 years experience who cant handle a server only because some ruskies paid u money :) hey ,dont blame me for 'not knowing anything' :)
You just making a fool of yourself, whoever you are. We absolutley have no idea what and to who are you barkig at. Anyhow, if you wish to express something dont hide under x pseudonims and explain everything, otherwise you are just wasting your time.
Cheers
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Blacklist

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 16, 2017, 03:35:13 PM
You just making a fool of yourself, whoever you are. We absolutley have no idea what and to who are you barkig at. Anyhow, if you wish to express something dont hide under x pseudonims and explain everything, otherwise you are just wasting your time.
Cheers
Im making a fool of myself?LMAOOO thats a good one mate.Im barking?Ur the one barking lies all over the place, i dont even care, im done playing here anyway.U can do wahtever the fuk u want, nobody will play here anyway.U hear that,im making a fool of myself coz im only puttin on the table facts that happen on #hellraiser 2.U could see me on the hero list i guess few months ago when server was bearly breathin .But anyway,thats not the point ,the point IS u guys are a big disapointment to the whole community.And dont give me that bullsh1t talk with 'ppl are x ppl are y, they flame etc' coz the only ones to blame are u , the so called admins :) I can almost put my money  on the thing that u are even more corrupted than glasy,mark and the 'old school' DNET corrupted admins :) ,u can lie to newbies here but u cant lie to me buddy

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Blacklist on May 16, 2017, 03:39:37 PM
Im making a fool of myself?LMAOOO thats a good one mate.Im barking?Ur the one barking lies all over the place, i dont even care, im done playing here anyway.U can do wahtever the fuk u want, nobody will play here anyway.U hear that,im making a fool of myself coz im only puttin on the table facts that happen on #hellraiser 2.U could see me on the hero list i guess few months ago when server was bearly breathin .But anyway,thats not the point ,the point IS u guys are a big disapointment to the whole community.And dont give me that bullsh1t talk with 'ppl are x ppl are y, they flame etc' coz the only ones to blame are u , the so called admins :) I can almost put my money  on the thing that u are even more corrupted than glasy,mark and the 'old school' DNET corrupted admins :) ,u can lie to newbies here but u cant lie to me buddy
Excuse me, would you mind telling me what i,we have been lying to the community?
Secondly, you are aware that Drake himeslf is behind every dn project and part of the team since always? If he cuted balls.of kotenka, mark,jug, nigel, sam, and all the other Santa clauses, why Alannah, Evacuate, and myself shoud have different treatment? Just try to think a bit and to understand that drake has access to every single log/machine of DN.
Anyway, i do agree that it was a big screwup with sam and that the holes that enabled some exploiters to profit were bad and that we had difficulties to trace everything....but well, those kind of things do happen in pc/gaming world. We will make a better place, and we will try to fulfill as much as possible demands of the community.

Cheers

Blacklist

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 16, 2017, 06:29:20 PM
Excuse me, would you mind telling me what i,we have been lying to the community?
Secondly, you are aware that Drake himeslf is behind every dn project and part of the team since always? If he cuted balls.of kotenka, mark,jug, nigel, sam, and all the other Santa clauses, why Alannah, Evacuate, and myself shoud have different treatment? Just try to think a bit and to understand that drake has access to every single log/machine of DN.
Anyway, i do agree that it was a big screwup with sam and that the holes that enabled some exploiters to profit were bad and that we had difficulties to trace everything....but well, those kind of things do happen in pc/gaming world. We will make a better place, and we will try to fulfill as much as possible demands of the community.

Cheers
So basically drake is the big bad corrupted one is what u r trying to tell me Kappa ?Why drake cut the balls only of kotenka,mark,sam etc etc etc and not urs alanah etc?Well thats pretty simple to be answered ,mby kotenka/mark/sam were doing bussiness behind drakes back and when he found out he kicked them ,while u and the crew made bussiness with drake and u are loyal to him so everything is nice and settled.Anyway,with the making a better place and fullfiling community's demands, every1 already seen what u can fullfill ,so there is nothing left to be said i guess.I wish u GL anyway ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Blacklist on May 16, 2017, 07:11:10 PM
So basically drake is the big bad corrupted one is what u r trying to tell me Kappa ?Why drake cut the balls only of kotenka,mark,sam etc etc etc and not urs alanah etc?Well thats pretty simple to be answered ,mby kotenka/mark/sam were doing bussiness behind drakes back and when he found out he kicked them ,while u and the crew made bussiness with drake and u are loyal to him so everything is nice and settled.Anyway,with the making a better place and fullfiling community's demands, every1 already seen what u can fullfill ,so there is nothing left to be said i guess.I wish u GL anyway ;)
You havent reach a point where something can be explained to you, therefore, goodluck troll.

Alannah

Quote from: Blacklist on May 16, 2017, 07:11:10 PM

so if you are done here, go please elsewhere
the conspiracy theory here is higher than in the X-Files
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

HerrMayer

Ft. in this chapter Blacklist the GL wisher....https://youtu.be/rbBX6aEzEz8 (https://youtu.be/rbBX6aEzEz8)

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

LittlePeople

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on May 16, 2017, 07:15:00 PM
so if you are done here, go please elsewhere
the conspiracy theory here is higher than in the X-Files
;D I know what Track and Glassy did to me when i was like that guy, as i can remember and count, this is my 4th profile here, and 1st three were "Hot"  ;D and marked as Spammer with the highest value. So on the end that 3 are a permaban. I have taken my lesson so this one is "saint" profile, needed time to collect pieces of information and tell everyone, stop attack admins on Dragon-Networks! Drake is the only puppet master and if you don't like smth here stop frustrating people who make that other enjoy game.
Admins here are same as you are in a firm where you work if you work then you know that you are "ant" that can not say anything to his boss, so why you have guts to say anything here? Distant and "pseudonym" behind the screen doesn't make you invincible, if you have the power to change things like that, then say something smart that these admins will be proud to your ideas. Criticizing someone that is trying to do some good, is so lame.
You should be inspired by Alannah, because that person is never giving up on the task that is in front of the team for who they work. And that is for all commendation's not for "spitting" on someone's work.