About ppl of HR... - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

About ppl of HR...

Started by Guillermus, May 22, 2017, 06:25:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abusinG

Quote from: Picksy on May 23, 2017, 03:20:08 PM
xD I left HR2 when it died, I don't enjoy playing on servers with 20 people who log only to kill one or two epics and to feed oly points. I still watched the forum almost everyday. And I've been defending the staff since the beggining, when they deserve to be defended and criticized them when they needed to get criticized to get things moving. I find it hilarious that you don't see how ridiculous you get with the arguments you give but oh well, I guess I should just start insulting people to see if they understand since it does appear to be your only means of communication

yeah i remember when u leave and want sell items for real money dude =/ soo much euro for pixel damn !
Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF

Barbaro

omg you did what pocksy? is it true? i cant believe it i refuse to believe such thing, shame on you shameee bad boy  :o :-\ :-X

Quote from: mruwqa on May 23, 2017, 09:33:49 PM
tarantula had problem of old clans leaving and new clans coming, it was epic sick serv lasted for like a year and I was sure it will be forever, but you people are so du mb u will quit no matter what, and then 1year after u decided its not worth to play u start to play again instead of have fun with constant 2k people forever even if u log once a week u would find fun if u didnt quit just take break or sth :)

+1 the community sometimes is beyond toxic and kills servers, at 1st sign of problems some run like rats leaving the boat behind.
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

Naiz

These espanoles are pretty mad
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Picksy

Taro

Quote from: mruwqa on May 23, 2017, 09:33:49 PM
tarantula had problem of old clans leaving and new clans coming, it was epic sick serv lasted for like a year and I was sure it will be forever, but you people are so du mb u will quit no matter what, and then 1year after u decided its not worth to play u start to play again instead of have fun with constant 2k people forever even if u log once a week u would find fun if u didnt quit just take break or sth :)
well from my perspective, i stayed on Tarantula until the end
and i left HR1 after the coin scandal, and i left HR2 after the GM scandal.
as long as noone is cheating (idc about botting) i'm here to stay :D

Guillermus

Quote from: Barbaro on May 23, 2017, 02:11:55 PM
im with herrmayer, low rate sounds wonderful but the long term stuff and reaching endgame stage hurts sucking life out of you without noticing it and one day you realize it took weeks or months to achieve something barely valuable, the same thing takes a couple of weeks on high rates so not everyone is excited about spending more life with L2. That's one of the reasons why some wonder if there's a way to save HR data and migrate to Ayrin, i spent years with 15x, quitted and went to official Shilen, then came back with tarantula and finally with HR2 im tired to start from scratch again and again, it takes me like 2-3 years to get back that l2 desire again after one serv closes.

Low rates could work and be nice with C1 to C4 interlude top, with hellbound idk its painful.

oh Picksy, is not about how much are you getting or how fast you can achieve sht, its the feeling, actually the fact that some ppl invested life and cash AGAIN to see everything going down the toilet without consideration.
Like climbing a mountain with ur bare hands, almost reaching the top and then someone takes you back to the start and says "wops ok take this hammer and ropes go again" and the same sht repeats again and again, every time the guy gives ya better equipment but at some point it's inevitable to think "seriously wtf is wrong with you?" and then "k have it ur way i quit". Even if they give you a damn chopper its not the same.

where were you and your positive attitude when DN ignored for 2 months all the suggestions, complaints and more to save HR? hiding behind a rock? went to warland with the flock or quitted like tesallate because "server was dead/dying" so fu it? and then suddenly ZOMG new serv gogogo stop whining support DN kinda hypocrite...

Gonna erase this post soon, new people don't deserve a bad impression i dont wanna spoil the fun or desire to play Ayrin for them and i suggest you to do the same soon as i erase mine. Also tesallate delusional douche i could argue with ya in private but u look like the attention whore kind so why bother?

Anyway i think Guille is the smart guy here, waiting an official answer avoiding discussion with other ppl
Track gave the "official answer", but the fact is that one "GM" destroyed HR and good will players paid the price.
DN managed this event like shit, closing forum 1 month and then magically they come up with another server. They took us for clowns.
Mods can close this topic whenever you want.

HerrMayer

Quote from: Guillermus on May 23, 2017, 11:42:10 PM
but the fact is that one "GM" destroyed HR

https://youtu.be/US5uq6JvfCM (https://youtu.be/US5uq6JvfCM)

Quote from: Guillermus on May 23, 2017, 11:42:10 PM
then magically they come up with another server

that is enough for us, is at least a good thing instead of nothing
so...

in few words about that one who destroyed srv

https://youtu.be/eFAdAw90Dc4 (https://youtu.be/eFAdAw90Dc4)
8) 8)  ahha
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Clonage

Quote from: Vendettacz on May 23, 2017, 04:40:24 PM

It is 2017, not 2009 :)

Ah! I heard that one before ;D

Quote from: abusinG on May 23, 2017, 09:55:45 PM
yeah i remember when u leave and want sell items for real money dude =/ soo much euro for pixel damn !

HERE WE GO AGAIN, IKS NECRO DE! AHAHAHAH

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Barbaro

lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

Picksy

Quote from: abusinG on May 23, 2017, 09:55:45 PM
XD I gotta say, those 0,50â,¬ that I got for selling my valakas helped me alot....
dude... take your head out of ur ass, I haven't once sold items for real money. The extreme thing that I might do when I leave a server is to simply drop everything in giran XD wtf is that idea of me selling shit for real money, its not the first time I heard it --'

HerrMayer

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

abusinG

Quote from: Picksy on May 24, 2017, 09:10:42 AM
XD I gotta say, those 0,50â,¬ that I got for selling my valakas helped me alot....
dude... take your head out of ur ass, I haven't once sold items for real money. The extreme thing that I might do when I leave a server is to simply drop everything in giran XD wtf is that idea of me selling shit for real money, its not the first time I heard it --'

i never buy items dude i leave server time ago D:! since SaM strike ! =)
Dragon ~ React1on:* Brera ~ Astroboy - and MOAR [OFF]
Tarántula ~ Tea Party:* MadLife ~ abusinG ~ Trikitriki [OFF]
Hellraiser HB ~ React1on:* Brera ~ OneForAll ~ AllMight ~ Merlin OFF