Few Sugestion

News:

Main Menu

Few Sugestion

Started by ThuGLif3, May 24, 2017, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThuGLif3

Hi all , i play in all Dn servers and its my few suggestion :

1.Bison only with fists (i know ppl who farmed Rb will be angry about that but in that way no1 will kill Rb in seconds)
2. All epicks 85 lvl (or 80+)
3. Nerf Deflect arrow on subs with nukers (all subs Mage/tank are benefit with 3 Ud's ++nice passive stats
no sense make them more OP like on HR)
4.It will be rly nice if u cant stack sub on main class (i think that was on Valkyria?! and imo was perfect) if u want be Hero u play on 1 class w/o stack sub
5.If Gm will not agree on point 4 , it will be rly nice if u can stack sub at begining (i mean u start game with 2 classes u chose and later farm sp /exp to unlock all skills )
6.no need to do 40 points on oly to exchange them for tokens (its stack sub , no all classes can win few matches for make 40 points. Gm already add Gracia features for buy Oly jewels , so it will be nice when almost all ppl can buy them not only oly farmers)

Clonage

Quote from: ThuGLif3 on May 24, 2017, 05:48:23 PM
Hi all , i play in all Dn servers and its my few suggestion :

1.Bison only with fists (i know ppl who farmed Rb will be angry about that but in that way no1 will kill Rb in seconds)
2. All epicks 85 lvl (or 80+)
3. Nerf Deflect arrow on subs with nukers (all subs Mage/tank are benefit with 3 Ud's ++nice passive stats
no sense make them more OP like on HR)
4.It will be rly nice if u cant stack sub on main class (i think that was on Valkyria?! and imo was perfect) if u want be Hero u play on 1 class w/o stack sub
5.If Gm will not agree on point 4 , it will be rly nice if u can stack sub at begining (i mean u start game with 2 classes u chose and later farm sp /exp to unlock all skills )
6.no need to do 40 points on oly to exchange them for tokens (its stack sub , no all classes can win few matches for make 40 points. Gm already add Gracia features for buy Oly jewels , so it will be nice when almost all ppl can buy them not only oly farmers)

Did you play last hellraiser?

1- Byson only worked with fists and raids still die in seconds with frenzy and fists :D
2- Arent all epics 80+?
3- Problem isnt deflect arrow. Shield defense rate is almost 100% with buffs vs arrows. Now add up all tanks passives and toggles = no dmg from traditional archers.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

ThuGLif3

yes i played on Hr , and when i did bison works with Blunts also ...mby after i left it was changed. Btw Frenzy works with fists?

Picksy

Quote from: ThuGLif3 on May 24, 2017, 10:39:39 PM
yes i played on Hr , and when i did bison works with Blunts also ...mby after i left it was changed. Btw Frenzy works with fists?
You played on the first HR only then. There were two HR's bro and the 2nd one started with the bison change since start.
Frenzy works with every weapon giving 10% p.tk. Then if you use sword or blunt weapon you get addicional 20% or something, not sure about the numbers but yes, frenzy works with other weapons, it is just way less powerful (WRONG NUMBERS, SEE EDIT)

EDIT : Actual numbers -
Increases user's P. Atk. by 30% for every weapon.
+When using 1hand sword or 1hand blunt or spear additionally increases P. Atk. by 54%. (30%+54%)
+When using 2hand sword or 2hand blunt, increases accuracy by 2 and P. Atk. by 25%. (30%+25%)

CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG PLEASE

ThuGLif3

OK so problem with tyr/des is solved:) if still RB die in few seconds with fists its ok for me , but its better then 13k+ p attack +1k Attack speed+500 crit with 2 h blunt :)

and what about other sugestion? not better make stack sub only on retails? and have on oly only main classes with certs? or....why we cannot be able chose stack sub since lvl 1 and later farm skills , i think it will solve problem with to many duals.

Picksy

Quote from: ThuGLif3 on May 25, 2017, 11:08:24 AM
or....why we cannot be able chose stack sub since lvl 1 and later farm skills , i think it will solve problem with to many duals.
I agree you should start with stacksub already since its the feature of the server and everyone should have acess to it since start. It would also be fun to pvp low lvl with stucksub :D
Thing is , golkonda horn is also a staple for DN so I don't really mind the fact you have to farm it ( specially cause it makes people gather at BS to farm 1.2k MSS :D

Easley

Quote from: Picksy on May 25, 2017, 01:03:08 PM
I agree you should start with stacksub already since its the feature of the server and everyone should have acess to it since start. It would also be fun to pvp low lvl with stucksub :D
Thing is , golkonda horn is also a staple for DN so I don't really mind the fact you have to farm it ( specially cause it makes people gather at BS to farm 1.2k MSS :D
I'd like if horn was more exclusive, only available from golky or donations.. Imagine the pvps at golky! I remember it took me months to get a sub on nightmare before, still had fun at every golky though! Just make it easier to access with gk imo
[url="http://youtu.be/T8GH3hJMxdE"]Dragon[/url]     [url="https://goo.gl/AXVctG"]Hellraiser 1[/url] & [url="https://youtu.be/gwU3imvk3AM"]Hellraiser 2[/url]     [url="https://youtu.be/27bOSHLoxDQ"]Ayrin[/url]

<a href="https://goo.gl/gHL5p3">Subscribe to me on YouTube

Nit

Quote from: Easley on May 25, 2017, 01:45:39 PM
I'd like if horn was more exclusive, only available from golky or donations.. Imagine the pvps at golky! I remember it took me months to get a sub on nightmare before, still had fun at every golky though! Just make it easier to access with gk imo

best option and nothing more should be added

Peorexo

Quote from: Clonage on May 24, 2017, 08:55:38 PM
Did you play last hellraiser?

1- Byson only worked with fists and raids still die in seconds with frenzy and fists :D
2- Arent all epics 80+?
3- Problem isnt deflect arrow. Shield defense rate is almost 100% with buffs vs arrows. Now add up all tanks passives and toggles = no dmg from traditional archers.

"traditional archers", :< on HR1 i made 12-15k crits on full buffed (proper) dyna+6 set full atr light users (non-tanks) with human char, consider that on HR2 would skyrocket by atleast 30% from just real target. While yeah it was with end-game gear aka dyna+6 set vs +10 ic bow, transition that to +6/7db and dc robe and you got similar effect :P. Shield was nerfed as well and considerably high amount, while rate was still high there is nothing wrong with that as non-tank char gets almost 100% front shield rate. Traditional archers are NON-TANKS stompers (like really pubstompers) while kamaels are to deal with mages and with tanks (hek instawin againts this so called mage server). Archers/daggers both like one-shot kamaels also so fair deal :P

ThuGLif3

Horn can stay, it can be option for make stack sub on retails. But still i think that be able make stack sub since begining will be much better then make xxx dualbox only for buffs

mruwqa

imo there is nothing to change expect people mentality :)          inb4 fear mag/tank/burn pt farm up 2month to reroll on fighters instead of have fun on fighters for once   :)   

you really still need to win game  instead of have some fun with fun combos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl9Gbjg5L_k
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
tarantula AW/SE 10x? hero  :)
hellraiser OL/WC  TH/WL  ZERK/SLH TK/SWS heroo casual gamer :)) 420
DramaMakers    SK/AW 
https://ibb.co/dgem3F
##
whats next???
Gaia:  tehScary th/wl + pr/sk       damnbard: TK/SWS PAL/WL
Gaia2: WARLOCK / Dark Avenger ^^

Peorexo

Quote from: mruwqa on May 25, 2017, 07:33:25 PM
imo there is nothing to change expect people mentality :)          inb4 fear mag/tank/burn pt farm up 2month to reroll on fighters instead of have fun on fighters for once   :)   

you really still need to win game  instead of have some fun with fun combos?

Why you think we didnt have fun?

Well maybe u right we didnt, nobody opposed us...