ke/hb - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

ke/hb

Started by 5431, May 30, 2017, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picksy

Quote from: 5431 on June 01, 2017, 05:36:46 PM
It's not qq either complaining, just saying my opinion. Don't care if you agree or not, wait beta, live then you will see. It's weird you say that while you was in fear having access to all epics.
Ye, at least we had epics we killed, not like "fear" gave us epics, we were part of fear, we were part of the pvp/killing of epics mate, but oh well XD

Quote from: Picksy on June 01, 2017, 08:46:10 PM
Ye, at least we had epics we killed, not like "fear" gave us epics, we were part of fear, we were part of the pvp/killing of epics mate, but oh well XD
then you know exactly what chances had less organized groups, will something change? sry nop dunno why you argue here

Picksy

Quote from: 5431 on June 01, 2017, 09:03:24 PM
then you know exactly what chances had less organized groups, will something change? sry nop dunno why you argue here
Ye but what is your point ? Organized people should definitly do better than non-organized one, or no ? wtf xD
I believe its possible to help people organize better. Guides for stucksub combos and all that could help people who come here with no idea of what is good and end up playing a sh1t character. There are posts of people who know alot about stucksub and lineage in general trying to teach other people here on this forum. But when people don't want to learn because their ego doesn't let them admit someone else is right, do you think we should all then just adapt to those people and make a server around those people that simply do not want to learn?
Ur talking about fear domination but I haven't seen many people asking fear members for help to get better. I bet that if people asked for advice and shit, almost every fear member would gladly help, it would even be better for fear... More good enemies, more fun...

Peorexo

Quote from: Picksy on June 01, 2017, 09:16:18 PM
Ye but what is your point ? Organized people should definitly do better than non-organized one, or no ? wtf xD
I believe its possible to help people organize better. Guides for stucksub combos and all that could help people who come here with no idea of what is good and end up playing a sh1t character. There are posts of people who know alot about stucksub and lineage in general trying to teach other people here on this forum. But when people don't want to learn because their ego doesn't let them admit someone else is right, do you think we should all then just adapt to those people and make a server around those people that simply do not want to learn?
Ur talking about fear domination but I haven't seen many people asking fear members for help to get better. I bet that if people asked for advice and shit, almost every fear member would gladly help, it would even be better for fear... More good enemies, more fun...
There were a few who would ask something on pm, but compared to the population and number of butthurts on forum that was definitely not enough.
But you need to remember that u cant force people to learn and adapt. I do believe that this is mostly because they think "adapting" will force them playing some "unfun" char but this is completely unreasonable. You want to play archer, fine there are tons of viable combo's just for god sake no he/wk...

I remember playing EE/SWS on one of HR1 baiums, god damn the fun chasing diogo cat with erase :D

Quote from: Picksy on June 01, 2017, 09:16:18 PM
Sorry nothing you can teach me, specially when you say supports might be optional and you need beta to see that xd

Picksy

Quote from: 5431 on June 01, 2017, 09:32:52 PM
Sorry nothing you can teach me, specially when you say supports might be optional and you need beta to see that xd
Lel I wasn't talking about me, the guy who usually plays with me and who taught me most of what I know is "Clonage on forum  or "Envy ingame. I'm not the most suited person in this community to teach anything because I know I don't know shit compared to some people. Maybe that is our diff.
I didn't say u don't need support, obviously u do if you want to pvp at the highest lvl but most people will be playing with the support on box because thats what happens on every pvp server with this kind of features. Of course this people will lose the epics battles and sieges but this "support on box" is the kind of pvp u will see mostly on farming spots/daily basis. That is depending on the farming spots, thats why I say we need to wait for beta.

Quote from: Peorexo on June 01, 2017, 09:22:27 PM
I remember playing EE/SWS on one of HR1 baiums, god damn the fun chasing diogo cat with erase :D
Good times, everywhere our cp would walk there was pvp :(

your lost playing w/o support, thou don't think you can do sieges or bosses w/o them

Spicy

Quote from: 5431 on June 02, 2017, 12:35:00 PM
your lost playing w/o support, thou don't think you can do sieges or bosses w/o them
you are really weird man :D

Quote from: Spicy on June 02, 2017, 03:11:57 PM
you are really weird man :D
What's weird saying you needs a supports on this server?

Morel

Follow those easy steps and you can be TOP 3 clan !

- Do not go on pvp without buffs
- When you are assembling party for pvp start with supports. Do not invite 7 people and be like "whoops we dont have recharger and second bishop"
- Make TT jewelry asap
- Farm Orfen/Core/AQ - They are easy to kill and those jewelry have Dynasty m.def
- If you receive over 1,3k damage from normal nukes  = get better buffs/resist/jewelry
- Farm fortress asap
Morela - True hero of common people

Peorexo

Quote from: Morel on June 03, 2017, 07:06:40 PM

- When you are assembling party for pvp start with supports. Do not invite 7 people and be like "whoops we dont have recharger and second bishop"
- Make TT jewelry asap
- Farm Orfen/Core/AQ - They are easy to kill and those jewelry have Dynasty m.def
- If you receive over 1,3k damage from normal nukes  = get better buffs/resist/jewelry
- Farm fortress asap
Instructions unclear. Mages op.

Jardiro

Quote from: Morel on June 03, 2017, 07:06:40 PM

- Make TT jewelry asap
- Farm fortress asap
said 81sorc at end of the server why should we listen you?