Web Analytics
Bladedancer, dance with weapons other than duals Qustion for community and Admin - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Bladedancer, dance with weapons other than duals Qustion for community and Admin

Started by Niewyzyty, June 02, 2017, 11:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvancho

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Lamb

Quote from: djvancho on June 05, 2017, 07:23:58 PM
GMs pls test makros pls . On last server they didn't work good.

they dont work on purpose, on last hr1 there were exploits with duping DC with lag created with macroed equipment :p
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

Niewyzyty

I did not want to offend anyone, ofc  i know how macros work but anyway thanks for idea.

__Metallica__

It's Dragon-Network, the harshest of the servers, considering buffs. They just cannot realize that people really need buffs, but they keep it oldschool, it's not 2007 anymore guys, wake up. How simple is that to put ONE stupid NPC to give the people 1-2-3 h or hell, 24h buffs? You will not lost from this, you will only gain, more people will see that the server is playable, it will bring equality to the gameplay, not only some wankers will bully players with 1 party, as usual. But I guess some of you in the staff, still lack common sense. Whatever, bb.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

Vexim

"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Peorexo

Quote from: __Metallica__ on June 07, 2017, 05:43:59 PM
It's Dragon-Network, the harshest of the servers, considering buffs. They just cannot realize that people really need buffs, but they keep it oldschool, it's not 2007 anymore guys, wake up. How simple is that to put ONE stupid NPC to give the people 1-2-3 h or hell, 24h buffs? You will not lost from this, you will only gain, more people will see that the server is playable, it will bring equality to the gameplay, not only some wankers will bully players with 1 party, as usual. But I guess some of you in the staff, still lack common sense. Whatever, bb.
you will bsoe every time u get cancel for rebuff ? hf :D

__Metallica__

Quote from: Peorexo on June 07, 2017, 05:57:44 PM
you will bsoe every time u get cancel for rebuff ? hf :D
I have played for 5 or more~ years in Dragon network, I don't really remember using bsoe in any fight...  You can trust me on that.
I don't really play anymore, I just casually log to say "hi, where are everybody?".
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

Clonage

Ahahahahah typical MLG DPS Player. Thumbs up. Kappa123

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gII-ghI2_8k

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Lamb

Why not go step further, since DN is such hardcore and harsh server (topkek), and not give full buffs as passive to everyone l3lk3kl3l

Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

Picksy

I got an idea, why not give everyone GM permissions to summon every single item ingame ? You will only gain from it and people will see its playable server .... but u live in the past and lack common sense. WAKE UP DRAGON NOTWORK STAFF #KAPPAPRIDE #KEEPITCOMMING

HerrMayer

make bd/sk  use duals  all the time

kkthnxbb

XD

what combo u will want to do with bd? mutant?
is that reaaaaaaly a need ? 
my vote goes for no
since how many combo u can make with bd ?
:P

laters
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Taro

Quote from: Picksy on June 08, 2017, 12:11:34 AM
I got an idea, why not give everyone GM permissions to summon every single item ingame ? You will only gain from it and people will see its playable server .... but u live in the past and lack common sense. WAKE UP DRAGON NOTWORK STAFF #KAPPAPRIDE #KEEPITCOMMING
tryhard fear player... pls