some1 can explain to me about this ? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

some1 can explain to me about this ?

Started by d4rknessqq, June 23, 2017, 02:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taro

Quote from: Peorexo on June 23, 2017, 04:52:46 PM
I love when ppl after 10+years of l2 existence dont know simple shits as basic skills or attribute effects...
enlighten me, why am i so stupid because i dont know these simple little shits?

Peorexo

Quote from: Tessellate on June 23, 2017, 06:35:56 PM
enlighten me, why am i so stupid because i dont know these simple little shits?
This is the definition of being stupid, not being able to know/google that kind of stuff then ur playing this game for years and you are thinking this is "bugged" all that time.

I will provide u simple math.
Imagine having 5k patk with *5 crit multiplier +/- (boss set full buff spec)
that means your critical hit EQUALS normal hit having 25000 p.atk
and to that final value you are adding 600 patk from vicious stance
your damage increased to 25600 p.atk. Congrats you raised your damage output by 2.4% :D
If you have 500p.atk and no buffs for CD that means critical *2, then you have 1000 "critical p.atk" adding vicious stance (lets say 600 power) to that will increase your damage by 60% in comparison to non-using.
Thats why this skill is only relevant early stage with poor gear, poor buff OR for daggers which scales slightly different.

Taro

Quote from: Peorexo on June 23, 2017, 06:40:27 PM
This is the definition of being stupid, not being able to know/google that kind of stuff then ur playing this game for years and you are thinking this is "bugged" all that time.

I will provide u simple math.
Imagine having 5k patk with *5 crit multiplier +/- (boss set full buff spec)
that means your critical hit EQUALS normal hit having 25000 p.atk
and to that final value you are adding 600 patk from vicious stance
your damage increased to 25600 p.atk. Congrats you raised your damage output by 2.4% :D
If you have 500p.atk and no buffs for CD that means critical *2, then you have 1000 "critical p.atk" adding vicious stance (lets say 600 power) to that will increase your damage by 60% in comparison to non-using.
Thats why this skill is only relevant early stage with poor gear, poor buff OR for daggers which scales slightly different.
thank you.

Francy

Quote from: Peorexo on June 23, 2017, 06:40:27 PM
This is the definition of being "ignorant" about something and not "stupid" as you said and there is a big difference between the two words.. And there isn't shame to ask to a community something that isn't so expected as it seems. At least don't feel so superior about knowing something about a game because maybe you spent 24/7 to study all L2 matters of all Chronicle. And it isn't necessary to attack freely someone in that way and I also think that's why DN commuity is often failing in ìts last servers, also due to Community attitude like your behaviour. It's so easy to answer kindly without making that type of drama to show your "superiority".
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Teague

Quote from: Francy on June 23, 2017, 08:46:52 PM
This is the definition of being "ignorant" about something and not "stupid" as you said and there is a big difference between the two words.. And there isn't shame to ask to a community something that isn't so expected as it seems. At least don't feel so superior about knowing something about a game because maybe you spent 24/7 to study all L2 matters of all Chronicle. And it isn't necessary to attack freely someone in that way and I also think that's why DN commuity is often failing in ìts last servers, also due to Community attitude like your behaviour. It's so easy to answer kindly without making that type of drama to show your "superiority".

This is the definition of being a smart ass :P

Peorexo

Quote from: Francy on June 23, 2017, 08:46:52 PM
Everyone has access to powerfull tool called internet, not even trying to use it is my definition of stupid. And oh boy if you think 'acting like me' is the reason 'community is failing' then i feel sorry to break your bubble but being arrogant prick doesnt change shit from everyone else perspective. Furthermore it gives the masses the reason to feel satisfied when they will try to hunt me down ig, and i'll be waiting.

d4rknessqq

on every topic same sh1t flaming each others so stop now i supose to be bad guy here and you guys are arguing about who's stupid and who's not . we live away from each others like 45412miles away who give f2ck so this last time that you will see me arguing !!
DN X15 Necro/pal / Pr/Bd
Tarantula Necro/pal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJKuwgCA4ak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIIYHna-JbY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-VEA7AL4A&hd=1

Teague

Quote from: Peorexo on June 23, 2017, 11:20:11 PM
Furthermore it gives the masses the reason to feel satisfied when they will try to hunt me down ig, and i'll be waiting.

This is just... lol
No1 is hunting you, and you think masses are hunting.
Looks like delusions of grandeur, paranoid.

/jk

Peorexo

Quote from: Teague on June 24, 2017, 12:02:52 AM
This is just... lol

/jk
<3

Picksy

20shizuo

Quote from: Teague on June 24, 2017, 12:02:52 AM
This is just... lol

/jk
The guy already knows he is being an arrogant prick
Quote from: Peorexobeing arrogant prick doesnt change shit from everyone else perspective.
so i dont think he is delusional or any thing i might Say he is just over confident since he and his mate didn't find any opposition in this server ,i know to the people who seen his movies  he is not the greatest guy when it comes to pvp an average  player if i might add but he is right , one of the reason i'm playing this server is the 12k damage i received from him a couple time without even knowing why i'm recieving that much damage .