Web Analytics
GM activity

News:

Main Menu

GM activity

Started by Spicy, July 16, 2017, 04:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spicy

Hi I was wondering why there is no gm activity again. We have 2more gms which should be online etc. I belive they were  online 2 times since server started. It is really shame for ayrin couse again u are doing same things u are promising everythink and u give nothing. When there will be any pvp tournaments which u promised? When will we see those 2 new gms online ?  Did u invited them to take care of server or stay off whole days? I really hoped that this server will be much better, ofc there are a lot of pvp etc but gm activity SUCKS which is making server worst and worst everyday. For those 2 new guys gm pls take care of this server  PLS or it will die like previous died.
I dont wanna blame u or sth I just wanted to say how I feel about ayrin so far, hoping it will be better.
cheers

Alannah

I logged even from holidays!! that's a shame to bring work into holidays..
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Spicy

I didnt ask about ur activity   from DN STAFF "we recruited 2new gms" which should be responsible to make more fun on server more action etc. I dont want to be rude but Where  the freak are they ? on holidays aswell? kappa I am not speaking only for myself a lot of ppl thhink the same, so tell us what is going on with MR Bahamut and Teqi this is really the worst what can u give us server without gms again it will never be alive without them it is necessarily.

Zilex

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on July 16, 2017, 04:31:22 PM
I logged even from holidays!! that's a shame to bring work into holidays..
Please report this bug with kamael skil, it crashes everyone and zenice does it in giran........ i asked him to stop but he dont care

Alannah

Quote from: Zilex on July 16, 2017, 04:36:06 PM
Please report this bug with kamael skil, it crashes everyone and zenice does it in giran........ i asked him to stop but he dont care

I'm in Giran, waiting for crash or disconnect
without replicating i can't do much yet
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Francy

Quote from: Spicy on July 16, 2017, 04:33:11 PM
I didnt ask about ur activity there are 2new gms Which should take care of this server I dont really remember names sorry
They are Teqi and Bahamut and if I remember well they don't have still given the reward for the event which they organized before the opening.. And there was also an other GM "SplendorMan" who was a fu ckig troll.. So I really don't know how Track is recruiting his staff. Here, the only GM/Admin who seems to care is Alannah and not even Track... And as I can see in all servers since Tarantula, the activity GMs is very low, altough they promised that they would have organized events and other things.. Now I want to make a logic speek: Dragon Network and Track with all his servers is getting I think good money from donation and I think that DN population, even the one who always cry, would deserve a bit of respect, at least CONSIDERING THAT DN COMMUNITY is playing in Track's server since YEARS.. And an other thing: shouldn't be normal care of a server which gave you money after all the work that you did to build it? And I'm talking especially to the new GMs. And remember that: altough DN community isn't perfect (who it is xD) it's thank to it that DN is alive since years(because yes, there are new players, but most of the playersxare the old ones).
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Spicy

take care of this server pleaes I dont feel like it is pvp server it is getting more boring every day. There should be some pvp action maybe even everyday organized by new gms so people would stay interested of our ayrin

somasz

Server is in "get as many gcsm as possible" stage. For me personally, KE drop rate is too low for pvp server.

Sanncheeez

Quote from: somasz on July 16, 2017, 05:11:53 PM
Server is in "get as many gcsm as possible" stage. For me personally, KE drop rate is too low for pvp server.
W8 till first heroes get gc"s, gm`s activity problem was since c4 chronicle, and nothing change, sry but im sceptic about this propobly nothing will change.
I love play weak chars <3

SoniQ88

Quote from: somasz on July 16, 2017, 05:11:53 PM
to low? i make 70-80k for day if u dont know how to farm dont speak noob

Jardiro

Quote from: SoniQ88 on July 16, 2017, 05:28:16 PM
to low? i make 70-80k for day if u dont know how to farm dont speak noob
xd

somasz

Solo farming, triplebox for few hours straight. Sounds fun