Game of Thrones recuiting - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Game of Thrones recuiting

Started by Sesameslut, July 17, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sesameslut

Quote from: mruwqa on July 18, 2017, 02:54:33 PM
I think u might run out of time to have any fun  :))

Don't worry, we are having fun... thanks for looking out for us, but I think we know what we are doing.

Peorexo

Quote from: Sesameslut on July 18, 2017, 03:43:09 PM
Don't worry, we are having fun... thanks for looking out for us, but I think we know what we are doing.
just accept war and stop this excuses we're not freaking 24/7 to always stack full clan on every action, in Fear it usually goes like this.
This is true situation from previous HellRaiser
**We're 2pt and 3pt of enemies approaching

We: "Hey (insert 2nd party leader here), go PR check if there is someone in (insert bullsh1t location)"
So we can 1pt vs 3 without interruptions :D

Well i can assure u, you would never fight againts more than a party of us, but feel free to use this excuse like every other full PvE clan on every other server.

Vexim

Its more like u use pr bcs u are afraid to loose pvp and you leave ur 2nd pt behind to die  :-*
"When a Malkavian speaks, listen. When a Malkavian acts, leave. When two Malkavians gather, run."

Sesameslut

Quote from: Peorexo on July 18, 2017, 05:02:50 PM
just accept war and stop this excuses we're not freaking 24/7 to always stack full clan on every action, in Fear it usually goes like this.
This is true situation from previous HellRaiser
**We're 2pt and 3pt of enemies approaching

We: "Hey (insert 2nd party leader here), go PR check if there is someone in (insert bullsh1t location)"
So we can 1pt vs 3 without interruptions :D

Well i can assure u, you would never fight againts more than a party of us, but feel free to use this excuse like every other full PvE clan on every other server.

hahaha sound like you got your panties in a twist.
Oh my bad there was me thinking that you can also pvp without being in a clan war.... shit there are dumb people on here.
PVE clan? Where were 24/7 at the sieges this weekend? Ohhh that's right you guys were in town, or the odd person that did show up, was gate hopping trying to get the odd kill, while this "PVE" clan took Aden castle and held it for the duration of the siege.

Do be a favour and go cry on a different post.... I am trying to recruit here.

stanko

Quote from: Sesameslut on July 18, 2017, 06:29:11 PM
Oh my bad there was me thinking that you can also pvp without being in a clan war.... shit there are dumb people on here.
PVE clan? Where were 24/7 at the sieges this weekend? Ohhh that's right you guys were in town, or the odd person that did show up, was gate hopping trying to get the odd kill, while this "PVE" clan took Aden castle and held it for the duration of the siege.

Clap clap
I'm happy that this aden siege gave you some push in terms of confidence, hoping to see more of you :D
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

Jardiro

Quote from: Sesameslut on July 18, 2017, 06:29:11 PM

all i can tell you is that 24/7 is and will be dead clan for some time, idk how u held Aden but probably the power of Valakas gave you a hand,
today you could also have baiums, zakens force with you but your clanmate was 2slow to get it

Sesameslut

Quote from: stanko on July 18, 2017, 07:30:56 PM
Clap clap
I'm happy that this aden siege gave you some push in terms of confidence, hoping to see more of you :D

I'm sure you will :D

Quote from: Jardiro on July 18, 2017, 07:34:00 PM
all i can tell you is that 24/7 is and will be dead clan for some time, idk how u held Aden but probably the power of Valakas gave you a hand,
today you could also have baiums, zakens force with you but your clanmate was 2slow to get it

We cannot get shit with the server being down lol.
If there are 24/7 members that are looking for a new clan, drop me a message, we need numbers.... unless its Francy, that kid cries too much.

Francy

Quote from: Sesameslut on July 18, 2017, 07:39:07 PM
I'm sure you will :D

We cannot get shit with the server being down lol.
If there are 24/7 members that are looking for a new clan, drop me a message, we need numbers.... unless its Francy, that kid cries too much.
Poor people who will join your clan, I would never want to join in your clan, I'd prefer leaving server LOL.. You are so pathetic.. Like today xD, you felt pro 6 vs 2 but when we came to make a good pvp action, you ran like rabbits crying that you still hadn't skill over-enchanted and equips.. (The thing that make me laugh is that you are with S-grade items). Btw the thing that make me cry more and more is that you still continue to avoid war and PvP (do you think that a Siege can make difference in your PvP history when you stay 24/7 farming and PvE?). And the thing that's worry me is that you still don't understand the point.. Server is going to die (Of course I'm not hoping so, but I'm seeing that day by day), people are leaving, there are maybe 300-400 max people on server(about 100 active) and I bet that you're waiting server closing to come to PvP and maybe you'll say, crying on forum: We hadn't time to come PvP, we had to farm because the others were stronger(you have the same equip than other "stronger" people who are playing on this server). So I'm not crying BUT I'm only saying the TRUTH. But you don't like it, so you try to correct other people's grammar (even if no1 of us it's English and you also correct stupid things..). But it's #DNCOMMUNITY so NVM xDD.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Sesameslut

Quote from: Francy on July 18, 2017, 08:33:32 PM
Poor people who will join your clan, I would never want to join in your clan, I'd prefer leaving server LOL.. You are so pathetic.. Like today xD, you felt pro 6 vs 2 but when we came to make a good pvp action, you ran like rabbits crying that you still hadn't skill over-enchanted and equips.. (The thing that make me laugh is that you are with S-grade items). Btw the thing that make me cry more and more is that you still continue to avoid war and PvP (do you think that a Siege can make difference in your PvP history when you stay 24/7 farming and PvE?). And the thing that's worry me is that you still don't understand the point.. Server is going to die (Of course I'm not hoping so, but I'm seeing that day by day), people are leaving, there are maybe 300-400 max people on server(about 100 active) and I bet that you're waiting server closing to come to PvP and maybe you'll say, crying on forum: We hadn't time to come PvP, we had to farm because the others were stronger(you have the same equip than other "stronger" people who are playing on this server). So I'm not crying BUT I'm only saying the TRUTH. But you don't like it, so you try to correct other people's grammar (even if no1 of us it's English and you also correct stupid things..). But it's #DNCOMMUNITY so NVM xDD.

Still crying I see haha.
You go around pking people with a healer in varka, then people turn up and kill you (without a healer btw) and you stay dead for 10minutes crying in shout chat. "Blah blah blah full man party for 2 people wah wah wah"  and after telling you how to learn how to count, you put your glasses on and realise it is only 6 people and still continue.
The thing is, if a clan member asks for help, we go help :), it doesn't matter how many. As the saying goes "all for one and one for all" :).

The grammar police was out because you were biting, I dangled the line in and caught a bite so I knew I could keep going to piss you off. I succeeded I think.

You know what the biggest problem with this server is? It is people (children) like you who shout about how dead the server is. Do you know what effect that has on new people playing on the server when they see that shit? They are not going to want to play. So do us all a favour and leave the server already.

Anyway it is probably past your bed time now, do not get in trouble with your mum ;)

Francy

Quote from: Sesameslut on July 18, 2017, 08:59:40 PM
Still crying I see haha.
You go around pking people with a healer in varka, then people turn up and kill you (without a healer btw) and you stay dead for 10minutes crying in shout chat. "Blah blah blah full man party for 2 people wah wah wah"  and after telling you how to learn how to count, you put your glasses on and realise it is only 6 people and still continue.
The thing is, if a clan member asks for help, we go help :), it doesn't matter how many. As the saying goes "all for one and one for all" :).

The grammar police was out because you were biting, I dangled the line in and caught a bite so I knew I could keep going to piss you off. I succeeded I think.

You know what the biggest problem with this server is? It is people (children) like you who shout about how dead the server is. Do you know what effect that has on new people playing on the server when they see that shit? They are not going to want to play. So do us all a favour and leave the already.

Anyway it is probably past your bed time now, do not get in trouble with your mum ;)
Pking people with a healer in Varka? I'm seeing how much you like saying bu ll sh it ahahah. I was there with 2 friends and I tried to flag someone(I didn't pked anyone) and after your noob clan mates came and we made pvp and we won. After my bishop friend went away and you came with an almost full party (6 or 9 didn't make differences in that case) and you felt pro killing us. After I came with my clan mates to make some good PvP but you ran like rabbits as I said before. And you're also a liar not only pathetic xDD because you also made this stupid "grammar poiice" also on forum. And I'm the first who wants this server alive and I always try to make suggestion.. And what about you? You and your clan are the cancer of this server lol. And the biggest problem here is you. Because if people saw good mass PvPs and not only PvE (as you do), this server would be funnier and more people would come to play here and not only keep leaving as they are doing at the moment.. But you probably don't like it so you keep doing only PvE and farm till server death. Btw I'm a children you're right(maybe the only correct thing that you have ever written since now this discussion started), I'm 18 years old, but although (maybe) you're older, you're showing to be a children, mentally I mean ;) . Btw I don't want to argue anymore on this thing, I got bored to talk with you. Keep recruiting more and more people and keep coming to PvP and epics and there(if there'll be the chance) we'll have some fun instead of PvP on forum^^.
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Sesameslut

Quote from: Francy on July 18, 2017, 09:23:39 PM
Pking people with a healer in Varka? I'm seeing how much you like saying bu ll sh it ahahah. I was there with 2 friends and I tried to flag someone(I didn't pked anyone) and after your noob clan mates came and we made pvp and we won. After my bishop friend went away and you came with an almost full party (6 or 9 didn't make differences in that case) and you felt pro killing us. After I came with my clan mates to make some good PvP but you ran like rabbits as I said before. And you're also a liar not only pathetic xDD because you also made this stupid "grammar poiice" also on forum. And I'm the first who wants this server alive and I always try to make suggestion.. And what about you? You and your clan are the cancer of this server lol. And the biggest problem here is you. Because if people saw good mass PvPs and not only PvE (as you do), this server would be funnier and more people would come to play here and not only keep leaving as they are doing at the moment.. But you probably don't like it so you keep doing only PvE and farm till server death. Btw I'm a children you're right(maybe the only correct thing that you have ever written since now this discussion started), I'm 18 years old, but although (maybe) you're older, you're showing to be a children, mentally I mean ;) . Btw I don't want to argue anymore on this thing, I got bored to talk with you. Keep recruiting more and more people and keep coming to PvP and epics and there(if there'll be the chance) we'll have some fun instead of PvP on forum^^.

A liar?? Hahaha how can you say I lied? You clearly don't even know the meaning of the word.
How can you call us the biggest cancer of the server?!?!? Because we killed you? Because we are trying to recruit? Or is it because we play smart? I think this was our first (clan included) encounter with you, so how can you call us "the cancer of the server" after you have only just met us about an hour ago. See that's how dumb you are.

But I have to give you credit, you're right, there is no point arguing on the forums (the smartest thing you have said) so please don't hijack my thread with your moaning.

See you around
From the cancer of the server  8)

dabo

Quote from: Francy on July 18, 2017, 09:23:39 PM

No you didnt. You died on 1x1 with 2 blows from me. THEN you came with a bishop/wk. Stop playing victim here kiddo, you just suck.
Ayrin -> THWL - sold
Dragon -> dabo