Game of Thrones recuiting - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Game of Thrones recuiting

Started by Sesameslut, July 17, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spicy

Quote from: dabo on July 18, 2017, 10:07:57 PM
No you didnt. You died on 1x1 with 2 blows from me. THEN you came with a bishop/wk. Stop playing victim here kiddo, you just suck.
dagger damage is just retarded tahts all :D u are not good :D

Sesameslut

No you didnt. You died on 1x1 with 2 blows from me. THEN you came with a bishop/wk. Stop playing victim here kiddo, you just suck.

Oh yea I missed that part... and he called me a liar

dabo

Quote from: Spicy on July 18, 2017, 10:11:29 PM
dagger damage is just retarded tahts all :D u are not good :D

didnt say i was good, just said he didnt won :D
Ayrin -> THWL - sold
Dragon -> dabo

Francy

Quote from: Sesameslut on July 18, 2017, 10:00:54 PM
A liar?? Hahaha how can you say I lied? You clearly don't even know the meaning of the word.
How can you call us the biggest cancer of the server?!?!? Because we killed you? Because we are trying to recruit? Or is it because we play smart? I think this was our first (clan included) encounter with you, so how can you call us "the cancer of the server" after you have only just met us about an hour ago. See that's how dumb you are.

But I have to give you credit, you're right, there is no point arguing on the forums (the smartest thing you have said) so please don't hijack my thread with your moaning.

See you around
From the cancer of the server  8)
Ahahahaha that's the thing that make me cry so much. I'm seeing you and your clan members since a lot of days and the ridicolous thing is that, altought I go a lot of times to looking for PvP, that was the FIRST time that I met you. I mean both epics/mass pvp/solo PvPs. On a 75x. I don't want to add any other words, that's enough xDD
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

Francy

That's prove that your clan is fu cking full of REATRDS. And I'm not joking. You're pathetic maybe more than your cl(and its difficult LOL). You were 2 (You and an other guy maybe from your clan) and while I was PvPing with him you started attacking me from BEHIND with your OP class(I wrote class, not person because it isn't so difficult on this server killing som1 with daggers asd). And I don't want to argue about daggers on this server, ye they are OP(maybe so much) and lethal 1/3 but the thing that I can't accept it's a person who says so proud that killed me attacking myself from behind when I was hitting an other person. GG you and this random Sesame won the prize for the biggest troll that I have ever seen(more than d4rknessQQ) LOL. That's all
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

dabo

Quote from: Francy on July 18, 2017, 10:25:46 PM
That's prove that your clan is fu cking full of REATRDS. And I'm not joking. You're pathetic maybe more than your cl(and its difficult LOL). You were 2 (You and an other guy maybe from your clan) and while I was PvPing with him you started attacking me from BEHIND with your OP class(I wrote class, not person because it isn't so difficult on this server killing som1 with daggers asd). And I don't want to argue about daggers on this server, ye they are OP(maybe so much) and lethal 1/3 but the thing that I can't accept it's a person who says so proud that killed me attacking myself from behind when I was hitting an other person. GG you and this random Sesame won the prize for the biggest troll that I have ever seen(more than d4rknessQQ) LOL. That's all

Ok but , did you win? Last post you said you won, now you confirmed you lost. Make up your mind please.
Ayrin -> THWL - sold
Dragon -> dabo

Francy

Quote from: dabo on July 18, 2017, 10:31:00 PM
Ok but , did you win? Last post you said you won, now you confirmed you lost. Make up your mind please.
Retard I meant won against other your clan members, NOT YOU. You aren't the only in your clan.
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

dabo

Quote from: Francy on July 18, 2017, 10:37:05 PM
Retard I meant won against other your clan members, NOT YOU. You aren't the only in your clan.
Oh, so you talking about a diferent pvp now? just checking hehe.... Guess everyone already saw how much of a lying little b*tch you are.  ;)
Ayrin -> THWL - sold
Dragon -> dabo

Francy

Quote from: dabo on July 18, 2017, 10:46:35 PM
Oh, so you talking about a diferent pvp now? just checking hehe.... Guess everyone already saw how much of a lying little b*tch you are.  ;)
No point to continue to talk here.. It's a waste of time ;)
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Tinus

Franc, why waste your energy on those guys? They have the awesome thwl (best name evah!) who thinks he's god but bsoed bcs he was attacked by a bd/se with a som xD

Ontopic: good luck with the recruiting! Ppl want to join bcs you have valakas
/mybirthday 20/09/2005

The Last Doombringer member online!

Zenith Infinity Raven

Vassility SPS/ES
Valima PW/SWS

Francy

Quote from: Tinus on July 18, 2017, 11:11:12 PM
Franc, why waste your energy on those guys? They have the awesome thwl (best name evah!) who thinks he's god but bsoed bcs he was attacked by a bd/se with a som xD

Ahahahahaha +1. You're right bro, it's useless to waste more time here xD. They have the fantastic Valakas, so now they can kill faster the mobs and get items :D
Tarantula:

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:

Jardiro

Quote from: Tinus on July 18, 2017, 11:11:12 PM

but... they dont already