Fruious Soul

Started by Spicy, August 03, 2017, 09:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spicy

Nice Furious Soul fix now u cant even use it GG WP

Spicy

Is Furious Soul passive now?

zenice

Amazing "fix" you did to furious soul  ;D now who plays kamael lost 1 important skill... and btw i wasnt getting crits anymore from using it, so i dont know what for you removed that skill from kamael...

Alannah

it's not removed, why so much drama
I did what could be the best solution right now. It's passive skill, you get it's stat yet you won't freak other ppl gameplay. I push clientside update to autoupdater and it will be in the correct window.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Redmarks

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on August 03, 2017, 11:10:46 PM
I did what could be the best solution right now. It's passive skill, you get it's stat yet you won't freak other ppl gameplay. I push clientside update to autoupdater and it will be in the correct window.

I guess you should put that on the changelog so people dont come complaining without reason, like those two.

zenice

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on August 03, 2017, 11:10:46 PM

So now i have a skill that reduces pdef always turned on? lol you call this a "fix"? Like i said i wasnt getting crits neither crit anyone since like 2 weeks? And now you remember to "fix" it turning it on a passive skill. It reduces PDEF/EVASION!!

Alannah

OMG!!! you lose pdef and evasion!!! horror
like you did not spam in the past 2 month not to mention 99% on purpose to crit ppl, wonder why you are free for such trollness

Quote from: Redmarks on August 03, 2017, 11:14:20 PM
I guess you should put that on the changelog so people dont come complaining without reason, like those two.

There was a crash so it became activated, wasn't a planned restart
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Spicy

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on August 03, 2017, 11:21:05 PM
like you did not spam in the past 2 month not to mention 99% on purpose to crit ppl, wonder why you are free for such trollness

Nice Rage I like u already :P
Thx for finding solution for this skill for now :)

Voodoo

Quote from: zenice on August 03, 2017, 11:15:56 PM
So now i have a skill that reduces pdef always turned on? lol you call this a "fix"? Like i said i wasnt getting crits neither crit anyone since like 2 weeks? And now you remember to "fix" it turning it on a passive skill. It reduces PDEF/EVASION!!

zenice

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on August 03, 2017, 11:21:05 PM

Horror its to see how you fix things  :) because i could just keep spaming the skill and keep mouth shut, that you would never guess, but no, instead of that i reported and now its like im the one who killed server... and btw check when i sent you pm or made topic about it, wasnt 2 months ago. horror!

zenice

Quote from: Voodoo on August 03, 2017, 11:23:43 PM

In the end its my fault of creating a char with some fcked up skill that they cant fix  ;D priceless!

Spicy

Quote from: zenice on August 03, 2017, 11:27:31 PM
Horror its to see how you fix things  :) because i could just keep spaming the skill and keep mouth shut, that you would never guess, but no, instead of that i reported and now its like im the one who killed server... and btw check when i sent you pm or made topic about it, wasnt 2 months ago. horror!
Why do u cry so much I think this soultion is good I am palying with this skill 24/7 on kamael this class has a lot of ud anyway so no problem and u need furious soul during pvp