News:

Main Menu

Ayrin x75

Started by dabo, September 10, 2017, 01:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naughtyelf

Quote from: Malv on September 12, 2017, 11:57:40 PM
Note:
I know you are super excited about changing Serv into instant pvp and it's ok. However I love it's pve side - lineage is game where at endgame you need big group of players to achieve something. In stacksub Serv like this it's far easier to do stuff - group of three has the power of 6 or even more when made well. It's true that being on top 10 or 20 players needs a lot farm - but it will never change, this game is gamble- even if you get free s stuff it can always be enchanted , skills too , augments , attributes.
Having that said it's Really hard for me to find lot things that require change - of course pvp keeps ppl busy , but gearing up does the job too. If you get all things on plate you get bored quickly.

I agree with u, i think some farm will keep ppl interested

ll aka Rusal

Quote from: naughtyelf on September 13, 2017, 12:39:49 AM

Time to farm :-) and good pvp :-)

Peorexo

Quote from: naughtyelf on September 13, 2017, 12:39:49 AM
Thats what everyone know since the beggining of time, the game is at its best in the early game when u actually have to pvp over casual spots, where you actually have to spend some time to get something. Even HR1 when it was not especially low rate, i remember PVP's everywhere, Fortress of Resistance/Cruma/DV/VoS/FotD/LoA/Fog/IT/Pagan/mos. This was the greatest entrance pvp's from all recent DNET servers. First competitions over retail bosses, epics damn thats the way to start a server =).
And this VERY slight margin of players with motto "i dont have time give me all for free just pvp" u can see already on Ayrin and its population nowadays, they are not even counting for 1% of players, yet they are usually the loudest. Whether its x0.1 or x5000 it doesnt matter, in both situation this kind of players will always be behind with the difference and they will never attend to this "pvp" since they have to gear up to catch up...

Ayrin example, time needed for enemies to accept war ? Never happened. There was fun first days, later the only competetive pt left and the rest was in full farm mode on this "low" rate pff

Naiz

Quote from: Peorexo on September 13, 2017, 08:53:41 AM
Thats what everyone know since the beggining of time, the game is at its best in the early game when u actually have to pvp over casual spots, where you actually have to spend some time to get something. Even HR1 when it was not especially low rate, i remember PVP's everywhere, Fortress of Resistance/Cruma/DV/VoS/FotD/LoA/Fog/IT/Pagan/mos. This was the greatest entrance pvp's from all recent DNET servers. First competitions over retail bosses, epics damn thats the way to start a server =).
And this VERY slight margin of players with motto "i dont have time give me all for free just pvp" u can see already on Ayrin and its population nowadays, they are not even counting for 1% of players, yet they are usually the loudest. Whether its x0.1 or x5000 it doesnt matter, in both situation this kind of players will always be behind with the difference and they will never attend to this "pvp" since they have to gear up to catch up...

Ayrin example, time needed for enemies to accept war ? Never happened. There was fun first days, later the only competetive pt left and the rest was in full farm mode on this "low" rate pff

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

HanSolo

Quote from: Peorexo on September 13, 2017, 08:53:41 AM

reddragonjr

Still even now 80% pvp points / heroes are made by Fear :))) there was enough action in the last months...only this last 2 weeks were kinda low...
And you could always pk farmers and still get RC :))) that's what most of us did.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Peorexo

Quote from: reddragonjr on September 14, 2017, 04:24:44 AM
Still even now 80% pvp points / heroes are made by Fear :))) there was enough action in the last months...only this last 2 weeks were kinda low...
And you could always pk farmers and still get RC :))) that's what most of us did.
Well yeah you can always PK, but I do not really agree of rewarding PK'ing the way it is done here, for sure not with PVP point. It makes me sick seeing how some trash players get high on pvp list only because they go on low lvl areas and go PK rampage... (tho they are always few TIERS below)
I do love the way PutinPK was doing his rampages on RU servers though, this guy shows how its done :D.

Naiz

Quote from: Peorexo on September 14, 2017, 05:13:53 PM
Well yeah you can always PK, but I do not really agree of rewarding PK'ing the way it is done here, for sure not with PVP point. It makes me sick seeing how some trash players get high on pvp list only because they go on low lvl areas and go PK rampage...

Exactly my toughts when i've seen Neon 1st on pvp list on HR1.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

reddragonjr

Quote from: Peorexo on September 14, 2017, 05:13:53 PM
Well yeah you can always PK, but I do not really agree of rewarding PK'ing the way it is done here, for sure not with PVP point. It makes me sick seeing how some trash players get high on pvp list only because they go on low lvl areas and go PK rampage... (tho they are always few TIERS below)
I do love the way PutinPK was doing his rampages on RU servers though, this guy shows how its done :D.

You don't get any pvp points at pk that would been really sh1t and ruined all gameplay, you get just RC (reward coins) :D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

HanSolo

Quote from: Naiz on September 14, 2017, 05:48:14 PM
Exactly my toughts when i've seen Neon 1st on pvp list on HR1.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
O ty kurwa gnoju

Naiz

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

l33thax

i got on ol/ee 2nd pk place i dont play since 1 month so no1 play here any more?