A few problems in game

News:

Main Menu

A few problems in game

Started by mizoio, September 18, 2017, 10:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizoio

Create new account:
I'm facing a problem to create a new acc. I already tried many times to create my acc but every try I just didn't receive email to finish the process. I've tried gmail, yahoo, hotmail, iCloud and some others. And those Emails isn't in spam box. I just don't receive email from DN. There was some days ago. I'm not the only one, some friends of mine also can not do it. What is happening ?  If this is happening with many ppl, can be happening with new players too.

Crops system:
Why crops system doesn't work correctly???
We did everything correctly, but when I will Sell my crops, nothing happens. Is there something that you can do??

Quest:
There is a problem in quest " the name of evil 2" that don't let me finish the quest. The part I talk to the "warrior's grave" and I have to chose the right song note, nothing happens. And we need that quest for Sailren raid boss. Anything you guys could help with this??

naughtyelf

one more thing bugged: Its the second week that Dawn won the 7s and are not dropping green/red stones

noguez

Alannah

1, I don't understand how you and some guys don't get email. Right in this moment I registered a new account to gmail, confirmation email arrived in MAX. 10 seconds.
Tried yahoo as well, email did not arrive, i only can do.. to forward this issue to Drake.

2, Manor is working, setup correctly (castle owners).

3, HB development stopped, im afraid it won't get fixed.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]