Would like to take some informations.

News:

Main Menu

Would like to take some informations.

Started by Gumi, September 19, 2017, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumi

Hello and Welcome.

First of all, I would like to introduce myself a little - I was playing from Chronicle 1 on Dragon server. My most recognizable character was the dwarf with nickname "GumisiekPL" - proud member of the "EvilSpirits" clan of the "Alpha" alliance. The thing that made me playing on this server was really simple - Dragon at those times was unique server - with substack system. I am almost sure that was the cause of the high population of Dragon during past times.
But...
Time passed, chronicles was going up, people was quitting and coming back... Normal and expected thing to happen.
Why i left the community? Simple, got bored... but for me the main reason was... Updating to the newest chronicles. That game and unique substack system shines for me especially during C4-C6 era. If you would provide new server, for example Chronicle 4 with substack system... i am so in. But that is my wish.

This new server does not look too unique, or special for me, to come back and be here.
Maybe I am wrong? Could anyone describe me, any of the unique features that this server will have, why it is worth to be here not on other server? What is worth to be on this Retail server not on already populated other retails, which (I am almost sure on that) will provide bigger communities?

Retail servers - this is not what comes to my mind first when thinking about "Dragon Network". Please, do recall why this community was big and not forgettable in the first place, and what consequences will make copying other schemes, from already many to choose servers.

Thank you in advance for all the replies.
EvilSpirits /Alpha/

SizeMatters

There are no good retail-like Interlude servers with decent population so idk what you're talking about when saying that other server will provide bigger communities, this seems like a natural choice if you really want to play Interlude.

Gumi

Quote from: SizeMatters on September 19, 2017, 07:02:44 PM
There are no good retail-like Interlude servers with decent population so idk what you're talking about when saying that other server will provide bigger communities, this seems like a natural choice if you really want to play Interlude.

I do not deny at all your info. I can have wrong insight into the matter - I was checking the activity of the communities by going into "server toplist" and checking forums, how alive they are, etc. Without playing on them. That is why I have provided such conclusions.
EvilSpirits /Alpha/

Alannah

This season we choose retail Interlude. You can't name a good low rate Interlude around. We have good quality Interlude files with active developers and 0-24 support who replies within an hour (this is important). Unlike our Hellbound we don't get reply from developer. Unique feature? Well, this friday we open our beta and you can try out our new "Classic" client with working Classic functions. This is basicly a HUD for Interlude, not the client itself. Also we have active developer for client so if there would be issue with it, we get update within short time.
I wouldn't say x7 is too low rate, ppl will have optional boost for example: vote -> rune of exp
x7 on Interlude with exp rune is fast.

Our advertisement is going on to South America, Russia, EU. We have interest so hopefully all goes well and we gather a nice community to revive the old times once more.
Once client is released and Open Beta up, we should get more attention on things. Stay tuned.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Temporal

Quote from: =^Alannah^= on September 19, 2017, 07:27:57 PM
This season we choose retail Interlude. You can't name a good low rate Interlude around. We have good quality Interlude files with active developers and 0-24 support who replies within an hour (this is important). Unlike our Hellbound we don't get reply from developer. Unique feature? Well, this friday we open our beta and you can try out our new "Classic" client with working Classic functions. This is basicly a HUD for Interlude, not the client itself. Also we have active developer for client so if there would be issue with it, we get update within short time.
I wouldn't say x7 is too low rate, ppl will have optional boost for example: vote -> rune of exp
x7 on Interlude with exp rune is fast.

Our advertisement is going on to South America, Russia, EU. We have interest so hopefully all goes well and we gather a nice community to revive the old times once more.
Once client is released and Open Beta up, we should get more attention on things. Stay tuned.

Can't wait for the server to open , you are right i haven't found a true IL retail server so far with decent population, the ones they are on have npc buffer and other crap, see you all in game :)
Hope that my stream will bring some attention also

Gumi

Thank you for the info and hoping for the best and healthy community :)
EvilSpirits /Alpha/

Escaflew

I don't think you should be taking a sight on the forum's population, since there are friends of the people who have registration here and/or are a members of a CP/Clan which don't have accounts yet and  get info by those who have. The only way to find out is to wait until server's launch!
But don't get me wrong, Every DN server has been very populated at start and afterwards for a decent amount of time from my experience.

Gumi

Oh well, what has happened to the server...
EvilSpirits /Alpha/