News:

Main Menu

ToxicPhenomenons Group

Started by person, October 04, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emihir0

Quote from: person on November 12, 2017, 11:38:04 PM
Isnt true thesaints and most randoms got the hit

Please don't lie. Akalyptos pked ALL randoms before they could enter baium room, including 3 of thesaints for no reason at all. How can people make nobless if they can't even make sub lol. He even pked them INSIDE the room if they were lucky to get in; there were ppl spamming shout chat and pleading to get ressed inside the room - Akalyptos asked for 10kk. You coming here and pretending like it's not your fault either makes you extremely out of touch with reality of how big of a scumbag Akalyptos is, or you just try to make some good PR for toxic cp.

person

Quote from: emihir0 on November 14, 2017, 12:55:06 PM
Please don't lie. Akalyptos pked ALL randoms before they could enter baium room, including 3 of thesaints for no reason at all. How can people make nobless if they can't even make sub lol. He even pked them INSIDE the room if they were lucky to get in; there were ppl spamming shout chat and pleading to get ressed inside the room - Akalyptos asked for 10kk. You coming here and pretending like it's not your fault either makes you extremely out of touch with reality of how big of a scumbag Akalyptos is, or you just try to make some good PR for toxic cp.
Thesaints and most ransoms got it! Are u retard? Stop facking qq

person

Bad feeling fighting against noone now! Am i right?

person

This topic closed boys and girls go search for a new one! Prolly a new enemy to fight with! Kappa

gszell91

Now we beat you, now u leave.... lol
anyways im more than happy with that :D
Now i see the rest of Toxic will ally Aleqteam. Saw them 1party of Aleqteam standing next to toxic chars in peace at barakiel right now.

Akalyptos

Only our group is Toxic! Don't compare us with the others. You can beat them and dream that you can win us...

Kappa
If you want to be the best you have to beat the best!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

person

Quote from: gszell91 on November 15, 2017, 10:13:28 AM
Now i see the rest of Toxic will ally Aleqteam. Saw them 1party of Aleqteam standing next to toxic chars in peace at barakiel right now.
U never beat me and to be honest u aren't even close to beat me

Vorpz

Quote from: gszell91 on November 15, 2017, 10:13:28 AM
I want to see that :D 1 minute everyone is botter and RMTer and 2nd minute friends? :D interesting

gszell91

No idea why, it was aleqteam camping barakiel in the morning, and B52 from toxic and another character from toxic standing there with em.
Btw it happened so many times on other servers as well that enemy clans, somehow share accounts of boxes after a while... weird, but ive seen it a lot.

Person: im a fkin warlock mate, i wont ever beat you, coz ur main PP, so in oly i kinda dont have a chance regardless of my skill, and in pvp i also dont beat you, coz i just use mage bane and arcane disruption on you, and im happy, my team does the killing for me ;)
Its fun to see them bishops, casting balance life with their -100 casting speed after my debuffs and falling on the floor before finishing it :D

Akalyptos

Quote from: gszell91 on November 15, 2017, 08:21:33 PM
No idea why, it was aleqteam camping barakiel in the morning, and B52 from toxic and another character from toxic standing there with em.
Btw it happened so many times on other servers as well that enemy clans, somehow share accounts of boxes after a while... weird, but ive seen it a lot.

Person: im a fkin warlock mate, i wont ever beat you, coz ur main PP, so in oly i kinda dont have a chance regardless of my skill, and in pvp i also dont beat you, coz i just use mage bane and arcane disruption on you, and im happy, my team does the killing for me ;)
Its fun to see them bishops, casting balance life with their -100 casting speed after my debuffs and falling on the floor before finishing it :D

Imagine how much fun I have when I hit your for 10k... priceless!!!

If you can't beat the best you have to learn from the best and work harder than the rest.

gszell91

Hit me noob!!! :D im a fkin cat!!!
Please hit me! Waste ur time shooting me instead of bishop... jesus christ

anyways a new classic server is going to start so soon im gonna be off anyways ;)

btw: you dont shoot 10k dmg into a DC robe set. fullbuffed heroes on interlude server with AQ / Baium and the like, hit me 4,4k dmg when i was bishop. Same from MCrit with TTS set.
consider transfer pain = easy 50% dmg off.
I run away, u are out of range, CP pots take care of the rest, u lose ww, lose haste, cant regroup with ur party, isolated, dead.
Keep shooting me :D

Akalyptos

Quote from: gszell91 on November 15, 2017, 11:48:22 PM
Hit me noob!!! :D im a fkin cat!!!
Please hit me! Waste ur time shooting me instead of bishop... jesus christ

anyways a new classic server is going to start so soon im gonna be off anyways ;)

btw: you dont shoot 10k dmg into a DC robe set. fullbuffed heroes on interlude server with AQ / Baium and the like, hit me 4,4k dmg when i was bishop. Same from MCrit with TTS set.
consider transfer pain = easy 50% dmg off.
I run away, u are out of range, CP pots take care of the rest, u lose ww, lose haste, cant regroup with ur party, isolated, dead.
Keep shooting me :D

This is how autism ppl look like.