Dead Raid bosses.. - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Dead Raid bosses..

Started by lavismeteor, October 29, 2017, 03:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lavismeteor on November 02, 2017, 09:32:32 PM
Its very clear that Lineage2 wasnt meant to work this way. you can see it clearly when certain classes become pointless to main(for example), because of it. and NO! Lineage 2 didnt "evolve" into this.. it was LOWERED, to the LOW standards of medicore, WEAK, LAZY etc etc.. people like you. you CORRUPTED the game, with your mediocre,lazy, minds.

no, the solution is not any of that... the solution is DESTROYING marxism in Europe, and deporting all the imigrants like you(at least you dont sound European), out of Europe. i dont have to "adapt" to shit, i can choose to destroy instead. and YES, its all connected, because this is a mentality(the leftist mentality), its not just corrupting this game, its corrupting EVERYTHING.
Sieg Heil o/
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

gszell91

Tired of weak ppl? Lazy and mediocre gameplay methods?
Go to L2 Classic!! :D
Pm me also if u find a decent server that is at least 2.0, and private server
(But u wont find one now i say)

HerrMayer

no, the solution is not any of that... the solution is DESTROYING marxism in Europe, and deporting all the imigrants like you(at least you dont sound European), out of Europe. i dont have to "adapt" to shit, i can choose to destroy instead. and YES, its all connected, because this is a mentality(the leftist mentality), its not just corrupting this game, its corrupting EVERYTHING.

we are so sry for you chummer but...
Iósif Stalin died march 5 of 1953

;D
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

lavismeteor

Quote from: HerrMayer on November 03, 2017, 04:07:04 AM
we are so sry for you chummer but...
Iósif Stalin died march 5 of 1953

;D

AHAHAHAHA!... Stalin was a communist, you ignorant humanoid.
i speak against marxism/communism and you use "Stalin" of all people, as a response?.LMAO

if you had used Adolf Hitler it would have made more sense, but never Stalin. Adolf Hitler destroyed marxism and fought against communism after all.

NorthPole

Narcissistic personality disorder is no joke, seek professional help.

HerrMayer

Quote from: lavismeteor on November 03, 2017, 04:17:45 AM
AHAHAHAHA!... Stalin was a communist, you ignorant humanoid.
i speak against marxism/communism and you use "Stalin" of all people, as a response?.LMAO

if you had used Adolf Hitler it would have made more sense, but never Stalin. Adolf Hitler destroyed marxism and fought against communism after all.

i was beeing ironic... but it seems youre not able to understand a joke

no humans here you Bosh'tet

AoISoRa

Just leave the druggie alone, holy crap lol

stealth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCUuaKpfac8
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

HerrMayer

Teremai

Damn shit just got real or what. WTF how can you make out of some text if someone is European or not.  :o

Morel

@Moderators

Can we make some rule about signature size? ;<
Morela - True hero of common people

mochin

Its very clear that Lineage2 wasnt meant to work this way. you can see it clearly when certain classes become pointless to main(for example), because of it. and NO! Lineage 2 didnt "evolve" into this.. it was LOWERED, to the LOW standards of medicore, WEAK, LAZY etc etc.. people like you. you CORRUPTED the game, with your mediocre,lazy, minds.

woah gimme the shit you are using. must be stronke stuff