Web Analytics
Pet items dissapeared

News:

Main Menu

Pet items dissapeared

Started by pipilek, October 31, 2017, 04:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pipilek

Hi, So I gave my wolf to a friend when he was exping. He logged off with the pet summoned, and the next day he logged on the items on the pet were gone... can you please check this out?? his nickname in game is shamponeiro. He says he could have a full inventory. Would that cause a problem?

Cheers
Eagerly waiting for your reply

Nevermore

If you can't do shit just tell us. Ignoring that topic isn't the way to solve problem.

//shamponeiro

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Nevermore on November 01, 2017, 03:23:14 AM
If you can't do shit just tell us. Ignoring that topic isn't the way to solve problem.

//shamponeiro
We are not ignoring, we are resolving earlier support tickets...please be patient, thank you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

artMaster

There is nothing to resolve here, if you have full inventory and pet got items they will drop on the ground in moment unsummon or logoff.

Morel

@pipilek

You can check it by yourself:

Log two characters (A and B) in same spot
Character A is summoning pet > give some items to pet > make full inventory on character A
Log off character A
Switch to character B and see if items from pet droped on the ground
if YES > mystery solved
if NO > log character A and see where are items from pet. They can be on character (81/80 inventory), still on pet (not likely), they disappear (not likely)

Only in last case there is reason to report bug.
Morela - True hero of common people

pipilek

As far as I know items should not "DROP" on the ground... they should go into inventory even if you have full EQ... and when u look into inventory they would just be 82/80 items in your EQ...

This is how it suppose to work excatly because of the people having this issue.. and it would fix that issue, but you just made it harder... and instead of help you just tell me it's my fault that your server's code is spaghetti..

and I am not gonna "TEST" what would happen if...

So if they drop on the ground that's my fault not knowing the rules of this server right? cause I should know they drop on the ground and therefore it's my fault I did not log again in the middle of night just to see what happens?

not to mention that every stuff related to pets on this server works differently than on any other server I've played...

#1 visuals on items are bugged and do not response to user input
#2 exp gaining by pet works wrong...
#3 items drop when you are full...

So yeah, my thread here  is useless, because this is special server which has it's own rules and I should've known that long time ago before I started playing here... and posting things here gives no result I suppose...

last time I posted 2 buggs on something, the thread just got locked without any reply or response...
I guess this topic's result will be the same, GMs will do nothing about it.

So I am not gonna get my items back? cause I should know items drop on the ground? and not go into inventory with 82/80 count number as they should?

Alannah

pre-GF patch notes:
QuotePet inventory functionality has changed.

Previously: When a pet was unsummoned due to loss of connection to the server or logging out, all inventory items would return to the player (based on the available inventory slots of the player).

http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/graciafinal_11.html

We did not touch or modify "server codes". This is the most complete IL off files you can find. There is not even a setting for pet inventory logic modification. The GF update was about to leave pet inventory items on pet..

anyhow give me the best accurate time when it happened.. also add me on skype or get in touch with me on pm..
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]