Web Analytics
Server Progress

News:

Main Menu

Server Progress

Started by Giannis Antetokounmpo, November 06, 2017, 11:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giannis Antetokounmpo

After 1 month server is like.........(10 ppl waiting )
Dead Server !!

via Imgflip Meme Generator

SIMITIS

The server might not be in the best state, ΠÎ'ΣΟΚ however is slowly and steadily rising to its former glory :)

Sluddi

Quote from: Giannis Antetokounmpo on November 06, 2017, 11:22:22 PM
After 1 month server is like.........(10 ppl waiting )
Dead Server !!

Because none is playing 23 hour/day like you guys?
I mean cmon, you are those who make people leave because of your RUSH/24/7 PLAY/#NO RL/.
You should other reach some goals, too. Not everyone here got plenty of time to spent on a game, kkthx?

SIMITIS

HerrMayer

u standing at TOI

im still at school of dark arts with under lvl 20 chars

almost no time to play

but when i have free time i log

if u no life max lvl kkkkk  not my problem
i like to enjoy the game

laterz
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Sluddi

Quote from: HerrMayer on November 07, 2017, 03:51:06 AM
u standing at TOI

im still at school of dark arts with under lvl 20 chars

almost no time to play

but when i have free time i log

if u no life max lvl kkkkk  not my problem
i like to enjoy the game

laterz

+1

maxiwan

I usually dont post much but man... you are so highlvl,yet you have no idea how to play Lineage 2.
Let me tell you how this game works. In Germany we have a saying "the path is the goal", means having a goal in life and working(farming) for archieving it, usually is the fun part. Being lvl 78+ and noble now is pretty boring huh? What to do? Farm another Draco bow and maybe make it +4 for an extra +9 p.atk?!?!

All i see here is a bunch of greeks (i assume), who put a lot of time in the last 4 weeks into a game hoping they will somehow have fun "dominating" a server, realising that when they achieved highest level they have nothing to do all day... And now your standing there full Hero Party and acting like a bunch of ten years old.
1.You called your enemies "Emos" all i see is you crying on the Forum about a "dead Sever" just cause noone cares fighting your Hero zerg.
2.Some of you randomly pked people who stood "too close to the vortex" writing in Capslock things like: "STAY DOWN TO THINK ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES". And Calling Akalyptos the new Hitler because he is pking guys.... wow... really impressed.. Is it just cause im German that i think this is borderline retarded?

The Server is fine and healthy ( for all new people reading this ), you just didnt enjoy the game as it is supposed to be, by rushing noble with aoe titan parties. The game gives you the most by just logging in from time to time farming with your boys and crafting spoiling with clanmates and shit. Using it as a Ego push for (maybe whats not working out so well in your personal life? Cause playing 24/7 i guess your Job- if you have one - isnt the best paid one...) doesnt really work.

MrBobe

Reminder we vote FWFH in the upcoming elections! And about the server population is just fine! Be happy with what you have or move on to something else.

SIMITIS

Quote from: maxiwan on November 07, 2017, 02:05:50 PM
I usually dont post much but man... you are so highlvl,yet you have no idea how to play Lineage 2.
Let me tell you how this game works. In Germany we have a saying "the path is the goal", means having a goal in life and working(farming) for archieving it, usually is the fun part. Being lvl 78+ and noble now is pretty boring huh? What to do? Farm another Draco bow and maybe make it +4 for an extra +9 p.atk?!?!

All i see here is a bunch of greeks (i assume), who put a lot of time in the last 4 weeks into a game hoping they will somehow have fun "dominating" a server, realising that when they achieved highest level they have nothing to do all day... And now your standing there full Hero Party and acting like a bunch of ten years old.
1.You called your enemies "Emos" all i see is you crying on the Forum about a "dead Sever" just cause noone cares fighting your Hero zerg.
2.Some of you randomly pked people who stood "too close to the vortex" writing in Capslock things like: "STAY DOWN TO THINK ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES". And Calling Akalyptos the new Hitler because he is pking guys.... wow... really impressed.. Is it just cause im German that i think this is borderline retarded?

The Server is fine and healthy ( for all new people reading this ), you just didnt enjoy the game as it is supposed to be, by rushing noble with aoe titan parties. The game gives you the most by just logging in from time to time farming with your boys and crafting spoiling with clanmates and shit. Using it as a Ego push for (maybe whats not working out so well in your personal life? Cause playing 24/7 i guess your Job- if you have one - isnt the best paid one...) doesnt really work.
Not sure if it's because you are German but you sound borderline mad :/

gszell91

Quote2.Some of you randomly pked people who stood "too close to the vortex" writing in Capslock things like: "STAY DOWN TO THINK ABOUT YOUR MISTAKES". And Calling Akalyptos the new Hitler because he is pking guys....

Lol that really happened?:D :D
Yo, person, how it feels leading a bunch of teenagers after playing prolly years with the pros? (Tempest)

SIMITIS

maxiwan

Yeah. Borderline mad cause of... what exactly? The Pain we all feel cause of your domination?... :)

And yeah that really happend. Im still at work tho and can check tomorrow. I think i eventually did a screenshot cause i myself was amazed of the stupidity.