Web Analytics

News:

Main Menu

Started by Wall-E, November 12, 2017, 11:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wall-E

Looks like we are losing people.

Correct me if I am wrong I haven't been playing since day 0 but I feel like market is becoming slower and slower every week.

Adolfjas

Offline shop reset to fast, and still need make new again. Can set longer time offline shop? On other serv what i play before was 7days offline shop.

Urudin

Server is 1 month old now, it's always a point when some ppl leave. Anyway there's still enough player to meet with outside towns. I'm 100% satisfied with online number.

00maf

Too bad that you can meet them in lol location instead of fog,it,antharas,baium etc. And they wonder why they don't have lvl and gear on 10x serv after a month

Urudin

Maybe they like enjoying the way up to the top instead of rushing up :)

lavismeteor

Quote from: Urudin on November 12, 2017, 12:27:31 PM
Server is 1 month old now, it's always a point when some ppl leave. Anyway there's still enough player to meet with outside towns. I'm 100% satisfied with online number.

What happens after 1 month?.
i wish to defeat every single Raid Boss in the game. is that possible here?. i dont want to reach half way only to not be able to continue because, there no one to party with.

00maf

It's not about rushing but it's interlude hello? Rushing is lvling to 81,82,83,84 on newer chronicles and put 300 atribute power to your weap to destroy 2 pts of your enemies by yourself. Holding Tiat and Hellbound island. This is interlude with very weak RBs. Destro RB, Archer PVP (you can add some tanks, tyrants, glads for distraction) is all you need.

As I said I play after work and now I'm at the stage that I just can't play endgame. No one even try to do smth...

Urudin

It's IL, I lvled up pretty fast on Destro with aoe. We have equipment too, we even fought a bit against toxic yesterday. Other guys are a bit behind, but doing destro aoe and skip spoiling, low lvl bossing etc. is kinda rushing :) I don't have that much time as well, still I'm 76 on sub too. If players getting up slower, we must wait them (I don't think they need much more time). I like these type of players way more then russians who rush up, sell epics for $ then leave. It's 2017 there's no such a big player base for IL servers anymore :) Still there's possibility for some nice pvps, just give the community time to grow up. IL servers mostly goes down after 2,5-3 month, and 100 players stay. If they take their time lvling up, this server may live for a much longer time. If you ask me I'm a bit tired of restarting every 2-3 months. Still if someone desires the quantity and many rushers, then should consider to pick a ru-eu merge project, but then expect a pay2win, where russians are competing who can build a bigger zerg.

00maf

Ye maybe I chose wrong server or smth... But I don't have idea what to do now. Maybe I just log off for 2 months to have someone to play with :D It's the only idea I have and I'll do it...

Urudin

Well we just started to set up competition for toxic. We are not equals yet, but we are working on it! If you haven't stopped playing so far, I don't think this is the right moment :)

emihir0

Quote from: lavismeteor on November 12, 2017, 12:42:48 PM
What happens after 1 month?.
i wish to defeat every single Raid Boss in the game. is that possible here?. i dont want to reach half way only to not be able to continue because, there no one to party with.

No, it's really not possible, especially with people who approach the game you do, that is, the only true player left.

However, if you became like the rest, people who CHEAT and are LAZY so they make a 4 buff boxes, you might have a chance. I'm sorry that the game became so CORRUPT, please correct our ways by showing us the true path!

/s

Vrael

I have a question guys. I don't really play l2 in a long time and because of that I'm still playing the "old way"... I play by myself, so how can I make high lvl chars in short time? I've never done destro pt or whatever. Can you guys explain to me how it works? Is it possible to do it alone? Is it worth doing it? Is it fun to do it?

Thanks for your time  :)