Web Analytics
Bot - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Bot

Started by HazelEyeZ, November 16, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HazelEyeZ

Short but funny story - aleqteam uploaded 2 videos how B52's party is botting. 2 weeks later aleqteam recruits the botter and somehow these videos are removed by him. Floki.. you were away for few days.. not 2 weeks. That means you already watched the videos and saw how they were botting.
The only logical and fair thing to do is to ban him + the rest characters in his party.

Many of us start thinking that aleqteam has GM in his clan. Like this case http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,294681.msg2517930.html#msg2517930

MrBobe

Lol is this true?  :o

HazelEyeZ

Floki could you please give us an explanation why B52 is still not banned?

Sluddi

the truth is that B52 knows the staff.

I know you guys dont want to hear that, but thats the truth.

emihir0

Quote from: Sluddi on November 24, 2017, 02:19:48 PM
the truth is that B52 knows the staff.

I know you guys dont want to hear that, but thats the truth.

The weird thing is that if that's true... they could just rename his char from B52 to something else and say they banned B52... there are so many ways they could have handled this in order to sweep it under the rug, but they are not doing any of them. Neither are they banning him so it leaves me very confused as to what's actually going on.

HerrMayer

glasy plays on dragon since years that is not a case neither related to Balder

additional to all this drama if a GM got a clan and uses bot there might be a reason vulnerability test bot test etc

anyway  for me is funny to read all the show, I don't even suffer the half of things ppl mean at forum

I play when I have time and barely see ppl bcz I'm still low lvl
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Floki

We do not know B52. We have no interest in any clan of the server. If I find anyone botting he suffers the punishment stated in rules. There are ppl didnt get banned after got catched for botting 1 time, and ofc there are ppl who continued botting and got banned. I check on these players you report everytime, and I re-check later on. I saw the videos about B52 ofc, but I didn't see any solid evidence in it(I don't say it wasn't suspicious at all, but it's not proof). So just keep report botters to me and try to do my best to bring them what they deserve. Use private message function for this.

HazelEyeZ

If these videos are were not enough solid to you... then there's some relationship between you and him. I'm also done with this server. Good luck.

emihir0

3 characters attacking simultaneously; I guess they are triplets IRL and practised their synchronisation since birth  ;D

MrBobe

Who cares. Server still has 1k + population and rises every day.

Miyake

Quote from: MrBobe on November 24, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

this :D :D

emihir0

Quote from: MrBobe on November 24, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

??? topkek