Bot - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Bot

Started by HazelEyeZ, November 16, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floki

Quote from: HazelEyeZ on November 24, 2017, 04:01:57 PM
If these videos are were not enough solid to you... then there's some relationship between you and him. I'm also done with this server. Good luck.
Archer parties are working with assist. The fact that 2 archers assisted on a 3rd in the same time once is not a solid evidence. Also if I took it as a solid evidence it would result in jail (1st time read rules) and not in ban.

emihir0

Quote from: ^Floki^ on November 24, 2017, 04:33:23 PM
Archer parties are working with assist. The fact that 2 archers assisted on a 3rd in the same time once is not a solid evidence. Also if I took it as a solid evidence it would result in jail (1st time read rules) and not in ban.

So not only is it incredibly hard to get someone banned when they are botting (ie. you want to see them ingame doing it in action, yet there was barely any activity for ages from GMs), but even if they get caught they just get jailed...

Sorry, this is pretty much the most bot friendly server I ever played at.

20Fernando20

3 archer all assist MA
retarta playr   stop crying and go play and learn to play more

Vorpz

WTB botting program.. if i get caught i will just get jailed anyway.. why not let it farm 1 bilion adena by the time i get jailed.. nice logic there.

Floki

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on October 15, 2017, 09:43:17 AM
1.   3rd Party software and related rules:

1.1 - Using any kind of 3rd party software its illegal, using them will result autoban on login.

Punishment: If system doesnt ban you directly, and you are reported manually -  case will be investigated in game. If you are caught with full spoiler party on l2w, permamnent ban for all caught characters.
If you are caught using l2w in any other case, you will be jailed - for up to 72h - if you are caught/reported again - permanent ban.
If you are very rude and consistent in using l2w - all of your accounts will be perma banned.

October 15th. That's the date we announced our rules.

Urudin

Why people crying for 1 player not banned? Like it would make server totally unbalanced or idk. If they didn't ban him that's all, I don't understand the crying about this. Go beat the sh1t out of B52.

MrBobe

Floki

Quote from: MrBobe on November 24, 2017, 06:40:30 PM

I pasted the rule here because many were asking for ban, while punishment would be jail. I don't care if you didn't read it just don't be surprised then that you don't know our policy in bot cases.
We believe in second chance. And unlikely to other servers we are not asking money for it.

MrBobe

Second chances in l2 in 2017? Do you really believe that by jailing a bot for 1-2 days in a private server, you will convince the guy to start playing without bot for the rest of his l2 career? Wake up you are not enforcing a penal code, nor you are in charge of a penitentiary with the task to bring back the bad guys on the right track. On the contrary your "job" is simple: make your server as bot-free as possible for the rest of your players. Actually if you asked for money to unjail a bot, it would be much more satisfying. Right now with this jail policy of yours , you are bulshitting those who choose to play without a script. That's my opinion.

edit: Urudin you can do better. Did you try at all?

Vorpz

I bet they dont even delete the botted things... just change IP after first jail and go bot again.

Urudin

Quote from: MrBobe on November 24, 2017, 07:07:38 PM
Second chances in l2 in 2017? Do you really believe that by jailing a bot for 1-2 days in a private server, you will convince the guy to start playing without bot for the rest of his l2 career? Wake up you are not enforcing a penal code, nor you are in charge of a penitentiary with the task to bring back the bad guys on the right track. On the contrary your "job" is simple: make your server as bot-free as possible for the rest of your players. Actually if you asked for money to unjail a bot, it would be much more satisfying. Right now with this jail policy of yours , you are bulshitting those who choose to play without a script. That's my opinion.

edit: Urudin you can do better. Did you try at all?
I can do better, but it's not the point.