Bot - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Bot

Started by HazelEyeZ, November 16, 2017, 12:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floki

Quote from: MrBobe on November 24, 2017, 07:07:38 PM
Second chances in l2 in 2017? Do you really believe that by jailing a bot for 1-2 days in a private server, you will convince the guy to start playing without bot for the rest of his l2 career? Wake up you are not enforcing a penal code, nor you are in charge of a penitentiary with the task to bring back the bad guys on the right track. On the contrary your "job" is simple: make your server as bot-free as possible for the rest of your players. Actually if you asked for money to unjail a bot, it would be much more satisfying. Right now with this jail policy of yours , you are bulshitting those who choose to play without a script. That's my opinion.

edit: Urudin you can do better. Did you try at all?
My "job" is simple: Investigate cases, and punish ppl with the right sanction (stated in rules for every illegal action).

Evening

Your sanctions allow for a botted char with botted gear (full drac set + db) to harass others still trying to farm their gear. Unfair advantage to botters? Yes. Why would anyone except botters feel welcome here?

Floki

Quote from: Evening on November 24, 2017, 07:57:07 PM
Your sanctions allow for a botted char with botted gear (full drac set + db) to harass others still trying to farm their gear. Unfair advantage to botters? Yes. Why would anyone except botters feel welcome here?
I guess you speak about B52. I checked on him several times, and I've never found him botting. I won't ban anyone without evidence even if some people try to put the pressure on me.

HazelEyeZ

First you couldn't see any solid evidence. Then even if he was botting you wouldn't ban him according to server rules.

Let's stop talking bullshit and tell the truth. Your rules give opportunity to people like b52 to bot and farm their gear while doing it. Despite the 2 videos uploaded by aleqteam 2 weeks ago, on which B52 was obviously using 3rd party software to farm epics, quest items/exp you still act like it was nothing.

So if i rob banks for 1 month and get enough cash so i don't need to work anymore, and i'm recorded while doing it, i won't get arrested for that as long as i'm not doing it anymore. IZI life.

I was hoping this server won't be so corrupted but guess i was wrong.

emihir0

Quote from: ^Floki^ on November 24, 2017, 08:04:21 PM
I guess you speak about B52. I checked on him several times, and I've never found him botting. I won't ban anyone without evidence even if some people try to put the pressure on me.

Of course he doesn't bot anymore now; he has full S gear with I guess pretty much all jewels. He stopped using his 2 other archers as soon as videos of him went live. Seriously, what second chances are you talking about? It's a bot; something you have to pay for intentionally in order to get a massive advantage over regular players. There shouldn't be second chances for people like that. You can talk about second chances for people who put fake titles in their offline shops; but for bots?...

Kabally

I miss my dogs...being a botter is a skill
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

HerrMayer

when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Floki

Quote from: HazelEyeZ on November 24, 2017, 10:28:43 PM
First you couldn't see any solid evidence. Then even if he was botting you wouldn't ban him according to server rules.

Let's stop talking bullshit and tell the truth. Your rules give opportunity to people like b52 to bot and farm their gear while doing it. Despite the 2 videos uploaded by aleqteam 2 weeks ago, on which B52 was obviously using 3rd party software to farm epics, quest items/exp you still act like it was nothing.

So if i rob banks for 1 month and get enough cash so i don't need to work anymore, and i'm recorded while doing it, i won't get arrested for that as long as i'm not doing it anymore. IZI life.

I was hoping this server won't be so corrupted but guess i was wrong.
Same rules goes for everyone, yet there's no corruption. This rules was stated right after server start. No point of further discussion in this topic, for bot report send me private message. Closed.