To Track,Drake and old players! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

To Track,Drake and old players!

Started by reddragonjr, November 26, 2017, 10:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on November 27, 2017, 06:52:14 PM

Thats a pretty hefty constructive post, wow...

Well i do not agree that IL brought so many bad things, i can agree on the augment/summoner part though.

The problem people getting with the "top cp" "rushers" etc is just plain bullsh1t, yeah right u will not be able to compete with them anytime early if EVER on same level, but thats why top clans are usually 1-2% of the server population and YOU CAN overcome any obstacle with numbers, get to the trough, get fed and re-balance the server once again. But even skipping fighting with the TOPs you surely can fight and have fun with all the rest 80%~ of casuals playing, which as u said, few hours a day. This is what i did with Admiral on Balder and its still fun, there is a lot of not botted clans which we can fight and have fun with, no hard feelings involved.

About complex changes, personally if you would want INTERLUDE server successful, casual-friendly, competitive and unique there is but only one thing to do for retail server:
- delete destroyer class from the game.

And this part about "ppl already know it all", we had HB servers perviously and i can assure you VERY LARGE factor of people still know sh1t about 15y old game if you even push one chronicle further than Interlude. Personally the most balanced chronicle or at least most fun nowadays would be GF/H5/early god (yeah hate me for early GOD, but excluding some parts it wasn't that bad considering game balance). In those you have A LOT of successful party setups which can do well on pretty much every level-range hence allowing for a lot of pvps at every spot.

Well everything is possible to be done at this point of L2, so id be happy to see some complex changed l2 server rebalanced from scratch =)

HerrMayer

To me best was C4.

HerrMayer :  C4
LadyZENITH : C4

whos next to add in the list
;D
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

reddragonjr

Quote from: Morel on November 27, 2017, 02:00:07 PM
In general I agree with you.

But why you posted this "Stacksub community drama : We want new server" on retail server forum? People here are having fun, why do you bring them into conversation about stacksub -.-

This topic should be moved to Ayrin section.

Yo Morena  ;D didn't you read my last part told Track to pin it and post it above balder server to a new section for old peepz :)

Quote from: Naiz on November 27, 2017, 05:14:33 PM
Or to the trash, since gms's don't give a flying fck about what we have to say and what we want. So many years passed and you guys still think that your posts matter.

well bro I try what else too do  :-\ Don't we all old players deserve a balanced,stable,fun and long term server.

Funny, the reason we still long for old L2 is because the modern MMO's are such a shit.
Wow hi...long time.
Ty that you stopped by and shared your thoughts.I know you always complained about everything  :P

They can't make a damn MMO's with the same pvp system as L2 since 2004 lol.Most mmorpg are crap,animated and too colored.

About your post well Tarantula was damn good in it's final state,final updates we played it and pvp'ed until the end that was 1year +++ After 6 month's it was in it's final state.

Quote from: Peorexo on November 27, 2017, 07:57:35 PM
- delete destroyer class from the game.

I knew that was your main issue with Tarantula ;D wanted to say it but you wrote it before me Revell.
Well...I don't care about orcs  :D

Quote from: HerrMayer on November 27, 2017, 09:52:12 PM

;D

Well I preferred C4 instead of IL but it won't do and fail...Revell and Naiz can confirm it why.There were many attempts...dunno if with stacksub too...so maybe that could do it...I dunno :-\
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

reddragonjr

Quote from: Peorexo on November 27, 2017, 07:57:35 PM
Mitza ( Laser ) playing with you guys too on Balder ? I'm just rolling mobs there ;D and it's just me and okazaki in clan.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

HerrMayer

reddragonjr : C4

;D

LadyZENITH

Peorexo  - Nah, please not HB, Iv played that once and it was terrible. There is a reason so many are stuck with IL cause it was the last good chronicle. What fallowed after was the attrib system and army or clones aka everyone in the Same S+ armor clones. Bah.

reddragonjr - Yeah well I remember Tarantula differently. I remember 3 months in I had only around 80 kills and it was still enough to be in the top 10 pvp charts, I remember castles being untaken from NPC's, tons of leaving, tons of "noble first then Ill PVP", people generally not doing what I remember being fun, everyone only endgame rushing and crying when they got blocked on Baium or bara. Not to mention that shot of the guy who had inv full of AQ rings. I think I stayed for like 4 months total, cause there was a group of old friends that sticked and I liked playing with them, but that was a small group 90% of other old infi guys were gone after like 2. I do not know how the server was 6+ months in, but the fact that it closed in 1 year means it certainly was not doing good and population was not good enough to keep it going.

I really think we need some bigger changes as Iv mentioned in the big post to make it interesting again. I do not want to play another classic IL again, be it retail or substack. I prefer C4 of the old Chronicles but even that would not be savior. But it was not the chronicle that made the game good back then, it was the community and the stuff that developed over the years between us. I just cant see that happening when everyone is rushing using well known optimal paths to endgame. Tarantula was a good proof of that for me. Ok Iv seen it go even worse but Tara was a good example of the admins actually trying their best and it still crumbled. I would like to see some very custom mix that you cannot play by guidelines, as I described it before, make it like general C4 ruleset and add content from the future chronicles, maybe even the new races, but without attrib system, cut the game breaking stuff like player summoning, etc, it can be good. But Ill tell you whats not gonna be good, and that another plain IL in 2018.

I know it would take a long time and effort to make this happen, I don't know how it would go legality wise but perhaps we could launch like some sort of crowdfunding which would easily indicate how many are interested and if it would pay for itself.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Naiz

I don't understand where do you guys see any fun in C4. Literally few skills to use, end game eq in 2 days. Few years ago l2 phoenix had c4 stacksub server x15 if im not mistaken. I went there with few friends. Pvps were like which archer crits first wins and server died after 1 week. C4 was fun when l2 was a new game and no1 knew wtf are they supposed to do. Now everyone knows this game through and through and it would take 2 or 3 days to reach end game and get bored.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

HerrMayer

Quote from: Naiz on November 28, 2017, 01:53:30 PM
I don't understand where do you guys see any fun in C4. Literally few skills to use, end game eq in 2 days. Few years ago l2 phoenix had c4 stacksub server x15 if im not mistaken. I went there with few friends. Pvps were like which archer crits first wins and server died after 1 week. C4 was fun when l2 was a new game and no1 knew wtf are they supposed to do. Now everyone knows this game through and through and it would take 2 or 3 days to reach end game and get bored.

I can for sure non stop farming at a custom farm zone example in soda
then C4 with C5 skills, sub stack nd some custom armors nd weps

who will got bored farming nd pvping ?

Taro

I always thought in stacksub servers the stacksub item is always somewhat difficult to get. It's the main feature of the server..
Why not make something like: ''when you obtain your 2nd class transfer you also the questitem for stacksub (for free)''.
I believe it would also increase PvP on lower levels with or without autoskill-learn

what do you guys think?

Naiz

Quote from: Tessellate on November 28, 2017, 06:39:51 PM
I always thought in stacksub servers the stacksub item is always somewhat difficult to get. It's the main feature of the server..
Why not make something like: ''when you obtain your 2nd class transfer you also the questitem for stacksub (for free)''.
I believe it would also increase PvP on lower levels with or without autoskill-learn

what do you guys think?

It was easy as fk to obtain on Ayrin tho, so i don't think it was a problem at all.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

HerrMayer

Quote from: Tessellate on November 28, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

what do you guys think?

killing the golka is unique I dont think getting free sub stack will do any good

perhaps it should be like back in 2008 when it was rly hard

Peorexo

Quote from: HerrMayer on November 28, 2017, 08:53:41 PM
killing the golka is unique I dont think getting free sub stack will do any good

perhaps it should be like back in 2008 when it was rly hard
And ppl will quit once again for having difficulties compared to the guys already subbed, its all the same no matter what hardship u will do, call it retail call it sub call it nobless call it a/s-grades if you will dare to make something hard to get, ppl will cry and quit cuz of that :S most of the guys nowadays does not have the cojones to stand up and fight for something