Web Analytics
Another Bottrains of B52

News:

Main Menu

Another Bottrains of B52

Started by maxiwan, November 26, 2017, 05:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxiwan

I know this is getting lame and seems pointless but since i want to continue playing here ill atleast try my luck.

There is a Bottrain running around in Varka almost 24/7.
Names are: Malekith, Arwen, Allesandro, Talisman and sometimes a spoiler "Minitequila".

When The Bottrain (100% on bot btw. you can tell by the way they walk) died, B52 ported to the noble portspot to rez them. And today there was "Donaldduck", the i believe upcoming SR Hero of this server, getting leeched by the Bottrain.

I know you are busy, i know its probably not your fulltime job. But PLEASE, this is getting ridiculous. Dont let another clan after Toxics Group try to kill the server just by their own. The evidence those guys (especially b52) are botting 24/7 are overwhelming. DO SOMETHING.

MrBobe

Hmm all these alcoholic names remind me of something.  ::)

Wall-E

I really love DN , I play here since C3 Chronicle on Dragon but this shit is just ridiculus. One man can't do whatever he wants and not get punished every time , even GM clans on Dragon did have such bullshit left without any actions...
You guys have built a good, competitive server why the hell you ruin it with such shit. From a business perspective your are loosing your money because people are leaving or not joining that means less donations means less income for you and your families.

artMaster

Quote from: Wall-E on November 26, 2017, 07:48:09 PM
I really love DN , I play here since C3 Chronicle on Dragon but this shit is just ridiculus. One man can't do whatever he wants and not get punished every time , even GM clans on Dragon did have such bullshit left without any actions...
You guys have built a good, competitive server why the hell you ruin it with such shit. From a business perspective your are loosing your money because people are leaving or not joining that means less donations means less income for you and your families.
95% of donation they get at server start, now probably they must  pay more for server bills than get donation, so you have your answer why they dont care anymore like they should or like they were on server start. Same situation on every server sadly. I dont blame them since world is based on $$ and noone will do here without payment.

MrBobe

HerrMayer

for godsake quit forum QQ of B52  go make PKer clan and pursue hunt the bots

in old times we used to get bored at max lvl
so we hunted for bots
was funny lol

why you ppl cant do the same? just pk them...
you dont want to drop or else?  make a mage...spellhowler and pk...
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...