Web Analytics
3rd prof books npc

News:

Main Menu

3rd prof books npc

Started by ritz, November 29, 2017, 12:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ritz

have you consider adding 3rd prof books on npc tradable with donation coins?
a lot of players including myself struggles at pi, and no1 selling any.
thanks in advance.

MrBobe

I voted NO. Keep the server retail like. If you struggle, join a clan and go farm them together.

ritz

Quote from: MrBobe on November 29, 2017, 03:30:14 PM
I voted NO. Keep the server retail like. If you struggle, join a clan and go farm them together.

i appreciate your opinion. let me explain you my thoughts further, how both players and server's developers gain from this option.

On the first hand players have the opportunity to obtain these books safe and easy, rather than spending hours for this "nonsense" items. players (outgeared or new) would be more satisfied spending their time farming for actual gear. you give them the chance to catch up with the rest community.

Furthermore, keeping donations up, means you keep the server up. On this point of the server, donations coins are pretty much useless. No1 really needs to buy donation coins anymore. by adding these books on donation you give the player a chance. to buy a donation coin to obtain them, or to farm retail like.

3rd prof books it wasn't, and it won't be the "economy" of the server.

Wall-E

magiclennart

whats next maybie nobless donate to catch everyone faster? :D

ritz

Quote from: magiclennart on November 29, 2017, 08:34:43 PM
whats next maybie nobless donate to catch everyone faster? :D

Is gate chant, magnus e.t.c. so “game changing” compared to noblesse? #lol

Exte

Gate chant is gamechanging for a fact, so yea

ritz

Quote from: Exte on November 30, 2017, 08:09:21 AM
Gate chant is gamechanging for a fact, so yea

Quote from: ritz on November 29, 2017, 09:15:07 PM
Is gate chant, magnus e.t.c. so “game changing” compared to noblesse? #lol

game-changing is
1) RB's tods and respawns on site
2) olympiad points on site

some of you can't see the forest for the trees....

Semen Arsonist

Quote from: ritz on November 30, 2017, 01:41:09 PM
game-changing is
1) RB's tods and respawns on site
2) olympiad points on site

some of you can't see the forest for the trees....
Alright, so since we already have those 2 crappy features, we should add a 3rd one as the icing for that diarrhea cake.

ritz

Quote from: Semen Arsonist on December 01, 2017, 12:16:21 AM
Alright, so since we already have those 2 crappy features, we should add a 3rd one as the icing for that diarrhea cake.

read the whole conversasion 1st, and stop replying randomly.
p.s. butthurts not allowed

Semen Arsonist

Quote from: ritz on December 01, 2017, 05:56:02 PM
read the whole conversasion 1st, and stop replying randomly.
p.s. butthurts not allowed
I have read it thoroughly, even though it was difficult since you can barely write in proper English.
My answer is the same, 2 wrongs don't make a right, just go farm it like everyone else did.
Also nobody is butthurt, if you want everything served to you on a silver platter, then go play on a x10000 star wars multiclass server. In the actual game you're supposed to farm/grind everything and that's part of the charm.
Getting an item like a Draconic Bow feels much better if you have farmed tens of hours for it, rather than buying it from GM shop for 10kk adena(that's a random example).

ritz

Quote from: Semen Arsonist on December 01, 2017, 09:57:06 PM
I have read it thoroughly, even though it was difficult since you can barely write in proper English.
My answer is the same, 2 wrongs don't make a right, just go farm it like everyone else did.
Also nobody is butthurt, if you want everything served to you on a silver platter, then go play on a x10000 star wars multiclass server. In the actual game you're supposed to farm/grind everything and that's part of the charm.
Getting an item like a Draconic Bow feels much better if you have farmed tens of hours for it, rather than buying it from GM shop for 10kk adena(that's a random example).

its hard for you to understand, not to read.
you ve missed the point here, again..... 
this server is star wars as it is, compared to the actual game.
back to your cave