Web Analytics
DN Balder in 2018

News:

Main Menu

DN Balder in 2018

Started by Alfheim, December 27, 2017, 03:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfheim

Hello, I'd like to ask about how do you see it and what's you gonna do with the server in upcoming future , eg. wheter you will open a new serv to get two servers merged together in time or not, or  maybe you consider to provide chronicle update to Balder ( hb, gracia,h5)
Like for me it's nice to play here so i just wonder what's gonna happen in this matter. If you gonna keep it alive just like it's allready working without major changes just for a couple months longer i'd be greatful to know it too
regards to devs, admins, gms

spoileztot

Uncertanty is an amazing thing. Use it*^
Have a lighted way

Alannah

well, ninja changes are good for nobody, so major changes can't really be done just like that
you change a thing and you get burned instantly to the ground

merge thing is possible option, by this I mean that nothing is lost.. cause we can merge any server to the other but to which one? (is just an info)
upgrade is also a possible option, we can upgrade current il to gf or ge or hi5, question is .. does it all worth? ppl whom playing here, do they really want that?

it's still holidays time, kinda hard to set staff to the desk and lets discuss things, more like we are talking on phone these days
we can't sit right now to discuss further plans regarding srv, this doesnt mean server is forbidden or we totally dont care

direct answer to important questions:
-We don't have plans for a new server, so right in this moment we won't launch.
-Current IL will stay now how it is, no major changes. Community suggestions can be done.
-Server machines are paid long term, files and licences as well, nothing will disappear just like that.
[url=http://support.dragon-network.net] Support [/url]

Alfheim

you 've mentioned you close HB server and MAYBE will open any new server, can we have UPDATED info about Balder server then ? coz i dunno if should keep growing or starting overenchanting what i have

spoileztot

Is just personal oppinion: Server is excellent EXACTLY the way it is right now. Only thing is that would really like to know how to switch back to interlude interface.
Have a lighted way

Alfheim

i also think the server is good thats why i consider to stay