Author Topic: HELLO?  (Read 884 times)

Braska

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -1
HELLO?
« on: January 12, 2018, 02:49:58 PM »
I am a player of this server, and I would like to know what you are doing, you GM, to contribute to the growth of this server .... I never see a single GM online to respond to the needs of the players, something of vital importance that from here to 10 years on shadow, you still can not understand ....... I do not see gm promote advertising to get active people, you move in silence and it is rumored that you have opened the server only to take money and then close it ... ... as a server player where I used time on time, where I used effort and energy and hopes ..... I have the right to know what your intentions are! .... please be objective and let us know what you are doing!

qash

• Knight
  • Rec's: -23
  • #ATB
Re: HELLO?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 03:08:47 PM »
#moneymakers :D w/e still im going to w8 for stuck sub :(

=^Alannah^=

• Administrator
  • Rec's: 20
  • Have you seen my bear tibbers?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 07:46:27 PM »
That's an interesting way of thinking.. I myself personally can't babysit here all day. I'm have irl work and stuffs to do, beside that it's my hobby to be a part of DN's staff and assist around. I said interesting way of thinking, cause what you say .. if it would happen like that, I wouldn't even waste time working irl, just see how long HB x75 srv is up .. it's machine is yet prepaid from pocket. The process you say is also normal.. ppl are leaving sooner or later, old game .. less and less ppl are playing the game. New "players" are not really in focus of this game, especially not EU and NA.
I won't write a novell here, being positive is the way all can be. You can be sure of 1 thing, none of the servers within DN and within I'm GM of.. will close without any further notice, if something goes wrong you will know in time.
[Support] Skype: dn.alannah

=^Alannah^=

• Administrator
  • Rec's: 20
  • Have you seen my bear tibbers?
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 07:47:59 PM »
btw im reading forum every day.. also pms
feel free to contact me if something..
[Support] Skype: dn.alannah

Braska

• Vagabond
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 11:17:11 PM »
I'm happy to hear that at least in the forum I see that you answer ....
maybe you put the commitment you need in the forum, and unfortunately you do not have time because you work or do more ..... but I tell you that the real problem of your servers are you that you do not see you online inside the server .... Why do not you include a person who has time to listen to the players and can actually even spend a couple of hours a day on the server ...... you are absent everywhere except in the forum ..... you are showing online presence. ... people would be safer not to be abandoned to itself ...... if you say it is your passion ..... you find 2 hours to enter to listen to the people of the server ... also in turn ...... the main clans are leaving .....

Braska

• Vagabond
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 11:36:06 PM »
moreover I hear that many players who arrive can not get in because someone has problems logging in from the outgoing login ..... personally this is not my case, but check even if there is this problem ....no ...... I change the pst to say with certainty that people download the game and can not log in ......PLS FIX IT
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 11:55:53 PM by Braska »

Naiz

• Count
  • Rec's: -52
  • The One And Only
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2018, 02:29:50 PM »
w/e still im going to w8 for stuck sub :(
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Jardiro

• Knight
  • Rec's: -5
  • DeFF. fanboy ;3
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 05:00:16 PM »
still im going to w8 for stuck sub :(

Tessellate

• Heir
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 07:24:39 PM »
w/e still im going to w8 for stuck sub :(

loXol

• Baron
  • Rec's: -4
  • Celt and Proud...do u know obelix?
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 12:35:43 AM »
salut braska
le niveau d anglais des GMs na pas pas changé
j espere que tu vas bien ;)
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

Braska

• Vagabond
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 11:47:26 AM »
no, nothing is good here inside, pure absenteeism, indifference at the highest levels ...... not even fix the login to access the game .... the last visible access of the gm will be before the restart of a week ago. .... I had to learn from the time of the server in shadow ..... a server failed thanks to the gm, even absenteeists .... I lost time then and seems to be losing it again ..... I would propose myself as gm to remain impartial and feel the problems of people if needed, I would get to a lot .... if here the gm do not show up will soon become ashes to dust

Braska

• Vagabond
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 12:57:32 PM »
I'm waiting for clarification by the gm .... since you still say that you enter the forum and you are active .... or have you stopped even here to answer the pungent questions?