Web Analytics
Hello? second time....

News:

Main Menu

Hello? second time....

Started by Braska, January 26, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braska

are we kidding? are weeks that I expect you to respond properly .... when you continue to ignore me .... and do not look for a dialogue with a veteran player who has put time on two of your servers and finds himself each time with the pants dropped to start from shadow to end up on balder ...... and moreover I find out that you have even eliminated an unpleasant post such as mine, where you only wonder why there are so few people on the server ..... and what are you doing? gm in all this to contribute to the blossoming of the server ..... I always wait for the answers I deserve ....

spoileztot

my child pelase free your mind, and let them be free. As long as game still start and is lag-free is all that matters, gm-s did and doing excellent job dont u worry. Server is very stable and thats what is most important
Have a lighted way

Braska

I'm not your son .... I do not need your faith father .... come back into your light ..... and let me think about who should answer me ... the GM have done nothing else that let the events happen without listening to the players and without intervening when they had to do it ..... a mistake that they have been repeating for years and they never learn .... they made another server die ... with their "passion" "that they proclaim a lot ... and instead they do not even find the time to answer me ... because apparently their aims were others ....
the server is stable because there is nobody ... wake up jesus!

Jardiro

Quote from: Braska on January 27, 2018, 04:24:07 AM
I'm not your son .... I do not need your faith father .... come back into your light ..... and let me think about who should answer me ... the GM have done nothing else that let the events happen without listening to the players and without intervening when they had to do it ..... a mistake that they have been repeating for years and they never learn .... they made another server die ... with their "passion" "that they proclaim a lot ... and instead they do not even find the time to answer me ... because apparently their aims were others ....
the server is stable because there is nobody ... wake up jesus!
... ... ...

FCInter

Server is dead, i dont know what are u still complaning aboute, jesus likes to play becouse he is pve player
and for him this is the best way to play and chill, for normal players this is dead server.