Author Topic: Sup  (Read 3773 times)

Picksy

• Knight
  • Rec's: 1
  • KAPPA TwentyFourSeven KAPPA
Re: Sup
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2018, 11:32:09 PM »
Actually there's few ways to get rid of bots, but it costs. :D
There will always be bots, doesnt mean it should be allowed. Just a matter of people reporting them with prints and sheit, and gm's to act on it

LudwikATB

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -2
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2018, 06:01:20 AM »
There's a lot of worse things about working bots than just farm ones.
For example, reskill, autotargeting, early fully stacked rb jews zerk with oe rush, +150 using antiagro+rush scripts controlling and killing 50 ppl side alone.

Picksy

• Knight
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2018, 06:04:43 PM »
There's a lot of worse things about working bots than just farm ones.
For example, reskill, autotargeting, early fully stacked rb jews zerk with oe rush, +150 using antiagro+rush scripts controlling and killing 50 ppl side alone.
Sorry, you make me laugh with this zerk argument xD. A zerker with the 3 stun epics doesnt need anti agro to rekt a 50 ppl side alone. 1 Tank agroing him is not gonna make it work. You can agro him, and he'll just rush to you instead and stun everyone around you. You need like 3-4 tanks with the solo job of controlling the kamael agroing him on melee range so that he cant even use the fking rush impact. And even then, you're gonna need your bd/se to be rooting him constantly, your burners to be burning him out constantly too.... Too bad no one can withstand long enough for the pt uds / prannah to end and then start the #STOPTHEKAMAEL strategy.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 06:29:21 PM by Picksy »

Peorexo

• Count
  • Rec's: -231
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2018, 07:15:46 PM »
Sorry, you make me laugh with this zerk argument xD. A zerker with the 3 stun epics doesnt need anti agro to rekt a 50 ppl side alone. 1 Tank agroing him is not gonna make it work. You can agro him, and he'll just rush to you instead and stun everyone around you. You need like 3-4 tanks with the solo job of controlling the kamael agroing him on melee range so that he cant even use the fking rush impact. And even then, you're gonna need your bd/se to be rooting him constantly, your burners to be burning him out constantly too.... Too bad no one can withstand long enough for the pt uds / prannah to end and then start the #STOPTHEKAMAEL strategy.
most of that is pointless if he actually has anti aggro scripts bro, that is what he meant, and imo if he is able to have full boss set already then he sure should be able to use it and be the freaking beast
EternalMind Ne/BP Hero...   /
TheDeath SPS/ES Hero      /  sold
Revell PW/TK Hero           /
Evellynn AW/SK              /
dmv TH/WL Hero           /  sold

LudwikATB

• Vagabond
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2018, 08:11:38 PM »
You need like 3-4 tanks with the solo job of controlling the kamael agroing him on melee range so that he cant even use the fking rush impact.

Hhmm, seems like You don't have a clue how scripts actually work, but it's fine, I won't laugh at You like You did. I'll teach You something, just please, do me a big favour and try to start thinking as You are in 2018, not 2008 fighting against some brazilian subcluss acumulativas multiskills l2utenus core players who actually can't even right click properly playing interlude.

Ok, so what I wish You to understand is... You can even make a whole clan of tanks to agro these zerks, and it will never work cuz agression won't work (antiagro scripts) + it's picking  random target's in radius You provide, with actual skill order working range. Oh, and don't forget about auto targeting people who actually stand after ress and are without noblesse.

But yea, You can always root them as You said. XD Especially when bp cleanse has around 3-4 secs of delay, and You got one on Your own as zerk.

Clonage

• Baron
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2018, 08:51:02 PM »
Hhmm, seems like You don't have a clue how scripts actually work, but it's fine, I won't laugh at You like You did. I'll teach You something, just please, do me a big favour and try to start thinking as You are in 2018, not 2008 fighting against some brazilian subcluss acumulativas multiskills l2utenus core players who actually can't even right click properly playing interlude.

Ok, so what I wish You to understand is... You can even make a whole clan of tanks to agro these zerks, and it will never work cuz agression won't work (antiagro scripts) + it's picking  random target's in radius You provide, with actual skill order working range. Oh, and don't forget about auto targeting people who actually stand after ress and are without noblesse.

But yea, You can always root them as You said. XD Especially when bp cleanse has around 3-4 secs of delay, and You got one on Your own as zerk.

But that has an easy fix. You ban ppl.
RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt

LudwikATB

• Vagabond
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2018, 09:00:42 PM »
If You have 3 sided server with ~600 population and You ban a guy or a whole party from top cps of the side - You actually killing Your own baby and woke up closing the server after a month or less.

Picksy

• Knight
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2018, 09:07:22 PM »
most of that is pointless if he actually has anti aggro scripts bro, that is what he meant, and imo if he is able to have full boss set already then he sure should be able to use it and be the freaking beast
I mean I understood what he said, but I'm not sure that it happened yet on DN, as far as I know, every top zerker in DN was stunning 50 people because of the epics, not because of scripts. As far as I know of course :D If someone had tried to counter them with actual tanks on full kamael duty, and they still wouldn't get agroed and they would have this insta targets on noblessless people etc etc, then we could think of it as an issue and actually start blaming it on scripts. Otherwise, I think the past servers had no kamael doing that, at least I didn't experience something like that. To me, the kamaels were either rekting the server with full on stun epics and there was no coordenation to try to stop them with tanks, or garbage because they had no epics. As soon as you go vs a full stun set kamael with tezza, zaken and antharas, it gets pretty hard for you to say if its the stun epics or scripts and personaly, I think that its just the epics doing the job, not scripts. If you had different experience its up to you but I would say that if you were getting rekt by kamaels with full epics I would guess that he wasn't scripting, at least in the past servers.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 09:35:36 PM by Picksy »

Clonage

• Baron
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2018, 09:53:09 PM »
If You have 3 sided server with ~600 population and You ban a guy or a whole party from top cps of the side - You actually killing Your own baby and woke up closing the server after a month or less.

CmonBruh... Rules are meant for smthg... Don't cheat = free to play untill server is dead. Cheat = risk being caught and no more fun for you. If admins dont ban they are being corrupt and unfair.

I was ok playing vs cheaters on HR2, it felt good being called botter and a scripter when guess who was paying for items and exploiting the whole time rofl. Everyone but us. GG
RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt

Lamb

• Heir
  • Rec's: -4
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2018, 12:19:16 AM »
Like anyone gonna spend 1k$+ on corginet scripts on fokin DN LMOA
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

LudwikATB

• Vagabond
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2018, 01:08:55 AM »
You could write it by urself in 10 mins using bit of brain and reading a bit more text than You actually wrote in ur post. xd

eliasjose2009

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
  • IRefuse
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2018, 05:37:19 PM »
imo nothing will change...TBH DN cant Handle anymore a server with 1k+ people and its not a bcs of dev's its bcs of people... too many ragequited on this community, too many weepers...the donors always will rule server...but the weepers are so many the community is just infected, too much toxic people... and also there's not "marketing inversion" to promote the server to masses so.... there should be some changes too, because to be honest even when this game is like... "old" it never dies... there is ALWAYS people playing L2... anyway thats what i think... there should be some changes...!

xCrystal Ps/Sk McQueen Hw/wk
IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk