Author Topic: Interlude server Conception  (Read 4462 times)

Picksy

• Knight
  • Rec's: 1
  • KAPPA TwentyFourSeven KAPPA
Re: Interlude server Conception
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2018, 02:15:51 PM »
personally I was thinking something like

Interlude running 2 month, then upgrade gf... another 2 or even 3-4 month then we can see how it goes towards hi5
What we have now: IL concept with tweaks!? i havent been on Tarantula but it had few balance issues? lets say NOT TOO much so it can be fixed within short time. We also have hi5, since we are VIP and long time partners with extender devs hi5 wont cost us much, I'm not sure about GF but possibly we can get it cheap.
Thinking about the project lifespan .. this could be a key in 2018, IL simply runs out of concept after a month, then just question of time one side leaves then slowly die. IDK tbh just an idea this whole thing but it can turn out to be a beast project and it can last more than a half year.

and for doubts , real life things: until project gets closer to have ETA for launch and stuff we can anytime dedicate time for developments, so right now I could even start adapting items, accessories w/e small stuffs to GF/Hi5, we can have public test servers long time before launch

I will catch Trackzero and discuss things.. how he thinks about it

(Test server licence cost: 20'ish $ -> able to login up to 20-30ppl)
I just thing the most important thing right now is to prepare the announcement and advert. Alot of the old guard of Dragon-Network should find interesting that you're opening a server on Interlude so you should really start getting the word out. Even if most of the server features/info are still undecided, a simple announcement for a new Interlude project should already be going around DN social media and all that. When everything is decided, you can make the actual full informative announcement.

Lamb

• Heir
  • Rec's: -4
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2018, 10:52:09 PM »
Progression server might just be the hit.
Don't be a fool, be OldSchooL!

Hellraiser DN x25 2016
666L4mbr10z4
Fear

Ayrin DN x75 2017
666L4mbr10z4
24/7

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -5
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2018, 04:26:48 PM »
personally I was thinking something like

Interlude running 2 month, then upgrade gf... another 2 or even 3-4 month then we can see how it goes towards hi5
What we have now: IL concept with tweaks!? i havent been on Tarantula but it had few balance issues? lets say NOT TOO much so it can be fixed within short time. We also have hi5, since we are VIP and long time partners with extender devs hi5 wont cost us much, I'm not sure about GF but possibly we can get it cheap.
Thinking about the project lifespan .. this could be a key in 2018, IL simply runs out of concept after a month, then just question of time one side leaves then slowly die. IDK tbh just an idea this whole thing but it can turn out to be a beast project and it can last more than a half year.

and for doubts , real life things: until project gets closer to have ETA for launch and stuff we can anytime dedicate time for developments, so right now I could even start adapting items, accessories w/e small stuffs to GF/Hi5, we can have public test servers long time before launch

I will catch Trackzero and discuss things.. how he thinks about it

(Test server licence cost: 20'ish $ -> able to login up to 20-30ppl)

Check out interlude final and possibilities of developing it, it looks much better then any idea of progression servers. Let's be honest its all about money but its worth to check it.

Clonage

• Baron
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2018, 07:11:28 PM »
Looks like it's a downgraded version of a "newer" chronicle and having classic interface = supports anything.

Even devs think interlude is trash and are trying to change it. OMEGALUL.
RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -5
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2018, 07:23:07 PM »
Looks like it's a downgraded version of a "newer" chronicle and having classic interface = supports anything.

Even devs think interlude is trash and are trying to change it. OMEGALUL.

yep, they solved most of interlude problems and claiming that its possible do everything on those files. In this scenerio you don't need few chronicles with separate issues, its better to focus on one thing and do it good.

Clonage

• Baron
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2018, 08:01:50 PM »
My only questions are:

How is physical damage formula for skills.
How's the M. crit rate working? Is it like GF+ or before GF?
How's M. crit dmg? Like GF+ or before GF?
RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt

Peorexo

• Count
  • Rec's: -231
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2018, 06:24:28 PM »
yep, they solved most of interlude problems and claiming that its possible do everything on those files. In this scenerio you don't need few chronicles with separate issues, its better to focus on one thing and do it good.
everything is possible when u have actual developers on ur side, which is always being outsourced here on DN so no chance for hardcore development unless they actually hire atleast a part-time guy for that
EternalMind Ne/BP Hero...   /
TheDeath SPS/ES Hero      /  sold
Revell PW/TK Hero           /
Evellynn AW/SK              /
dmv TH/WL Hero           /  sold

kravenov

• Knight
  • Rec's: -6
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2018, 10:39:17 PM »
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 09:06:35 AM by =^Alannah^= »

Picksy

• Knight
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2018, 05:51:57 PM »

Tessellate

• Heir
  • Rec's: -3
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2018, 06:48:17 PM »
censorship at its finest haha

Picksy

• Knight
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2018, 09:18:49 PM »
censorship at its finest haha
Well its pretty much acceptable. If you dont like the servers, why do you keep playing on them ? If you dont like the servers, why do you still come to the forums and comment stupid shit ? When I dont like something, I either try to help making it better with constructive opinions and criticism, or I simply don't want to have anything to do with it. (this isn't directed at you of course, the "you" is not you in specific)

Tessellate

• Heir
  • Rec's: -3
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2018, 09:57:44 PM »
Don't we all have a love-hate relationship with DN monkaS