Author Topic: Interlude server Conception  (Read 5056 times)

Picksy

• Knight
  • Rec's: 1
  • KAPPA TwentyFourSeven KAPPA
Re: Interlude server Conception
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2018, 12:13:18 AM »
Don't we all have a love-hate relationship with DN monkaS
I think its more of a self-hate because people hate to love this game/server, that pretty much mean u hate urself for loving the servers DN provides. Im not saying DN has been perfect or anywhere near it, and we have criticism for what has happened in the past, but instead of just straight out judging the intention and insulting the creatiors, how about we try to get solutions for the problems we think are there ? With that in mind, anyone who just wants to insult and QQ, should not get offended when their posts/comments get edited/deleted. We're here trying to make the best out of DN in a dieing l2 world, this type of comments dont help achieve that goal imo.

reddragonjr

• Viscount
  • Rec's: -9
  • The Shaman
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2018, 07:32:47 AM »
This server should be for all not for x y or z

Else it will last like the others.You got to satisfy most the people not just 1 part.
Don't add xx customs and stuff to kill it again... make it vanilla ( dragon or Tarantula ) like all were accustomed to for years and progress from that to further chronicles.
You guys got the files from where to start.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

• Vassal
  • Rec's: -5
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2018, 11:46:27 AM »
My only questions are:

How is physical damage formula for skills.
How's the M. crit rate working? Is it like GF+ or before GF?
How's M. crit dmg? Like GF+ or before GF?
its interlude, here you got full info, its not ad
https://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/new-interlude-final-x7-april-20-2018.28589/

iMEXX

• Knight
  • Rec's: -1
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2018, 10:16:53 PM »
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

stanko

• Count
  • Rec's: -50
  • Galactic President Superstar McAwesomeville
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2018, 10:13:32 AM »
its interlude, here you got full info, its not ad
https://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/new-interlude-final-x7-april-20-2018.28589/
Actually looks amazing, since it's interlude there is not much farm for all the high end sets / attributes and it also has all the good stuff from higher chronicles (some cool enchant paths, gracia skills, SHADOW STEP on dagger OMG :D)
Dailies and olympiad quests look fun as well

I would gladly have something like that here + also stack sub on top of all :D

Barbaro

• Viscount
  • Rec's: 74
  • CREMITAS
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2018, 11:42:29 AM »
This server should be for all not for x y or z

Else it will last like the others.You got to satisfy most the people not just 1 part.
Don't add xx customs and stuff to kill it again... make it vanilla ( dragon or Tarantula ) like all were accustomed to for years and progress from that to further chronicles.
You guys got the files from where to start.

Wont happen...

uhh last time i visited dn forum was like uhh months ago after hr2 dead and ayrin opening then the decay last months of 2017.

Ok let me tell ya why the thing you propose is highly unlikely to happen, 1- the game is old, the same happens with many players who enjoy l2, we r old and busy now, few young newbs with free time are interested in such an old game having fton of new games around and not only new mmorpgs.
2- this game is not suitable for casuals, it takes too much time, the grinding, gear, leveling, everything was made to keep players -in a manner of speech- all day long doing the same actions to achieve a goal, that way ncsoft could charge a monthly fee and sustain the game, they wouldn't give ya short term goals that's not good for the business, the customer (us, the players) must invest huge amounts of time playing.
3- let's imagine some easy rate x1000000 server or something reasonable, not a pvp lightsaber crap server, well how do the owners earn money? xp sp boosters nah no need everything is easy, uhh skins? those hats from interlude years? i don't see anything that would make ppl pay money, dn did some custom shields but that's not enough if they go for an easy high rate server.

4- highly efficient CP pro-players. they know how the game works and they know what to do even before their character is created, they will rush and leave everyone else behind, getting better gear, a better pvp party, the right combo, support, buffs, communication, everything, so any casual random party in their path will be !"#!%[email protected] immediately, no chance for randoms or old players who didn't care bout all the technical, specific pvp info and how apply such thing, like myself, that's lots of things to learn, practice, work, time, getting a group and worse if you try with cp, too hardcore rly. In the end best skilled organized pro CP players will OWN the entire server, won't let anyone take a break nor even breath, no raids for random ppl, no castles, no clan halls not a fortress, it happened in hr2 and its the never ending story, so newbs and casuals just leave the server when they face a group who owns everything, one that's almost impossible to defeat without a huge zerg or improving to match their skill but again, that means time, work, effort, few are willing and most people won't bother.

5- Not everyone plays mmorpgs for the pvp, the supremacy, owning, killing.. Many like pve sht and hanging out with friends doing random stuff like farming enchants or mats to sell or fishing and all sort of silly things, unfortunately l2 features pvp, its an pvp-mmorpg thats the end game, so when a player cant compete against pro pvpers, efficient cps and that sht well they get tired and leave, much faster if a group hunts down every soul around leaving no chance for doing anything else forcing you to fight em (feed em, practice target actually coz you wont do sht vs em). Look at guild wars 2 that sht is pure pve and people love it, that includes GM/game events, special rewards for participating in some event, i only remember the christmas tree thing here in DN but what else? nothing... oh those pvp videos well that's only for those players i described above, the rest gg.

imo this are the biggest issues with l2 private servers and the last DN servers, no need to mention the obvious sht like bugs, crashes, exploits, hax0rs, lag.
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

hardstyleeee

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -3
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2018, 12:13:37 PM »
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php?board=195.0
Rollin the old fraps from Tara nostalgia mahoom tattoo xd

Jardiro

• Knight
  • Rec's: -5
  • DeFF. fanboy ;3
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2018, 10:09:41 PM »
xD

Kabally

• Marquis
  • Rec's: -351
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

• Administrator
  • Rec's: 1299
  • No Stress

eliasjose2009

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 0
  • IRefuse
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2018, 05:59:03 PM »
imo nothing will change...TBH DN cant Handle anymore a server with 1k+ people and its not a bcs of dev's its bcs of people... too many ragequited on this community, too many weepers...the donors always will rule server...but the weepers are so many the community is just infected, too much toxic people... and also there's not "marketing inversion" to promote the server to masses so.... there should be some changes too, because to be honest even when this game is like... "old" it never dies... there is ALWAYS people playing L2... anyway thats what i think... there should be some changes...!
IRefuse Hw/Wk xCrystal Ps/Sk

=^Alannah^=

• Administrator
  • Rec's: 19
  • Have you seen my bear tibbers?
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2018, 07:12:04 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZR2p-DhSX4

i hear melody, consequence  :o  ??? ??? ???