Author Topic: What about " Warehouse Items Arrangement" ??  (Read 449 times)

Olympus3000

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -5
What about " Warehouse Items Arrangement" ??
« on: March 25, 2018, 12:44:38 PM »
Hello dear DN staff and community ...

This topic as title say ..is about Items arrangement for the warehouse !!

We all have several characters, many of us have solo-clan-warehouses too and we all understand how important it is to have easy access to our items..

But the DN interface does not have Items Arrangement for warehouse,....and this is daily pain in the ass. The default warehouse items arrangement never groups your items by category ,it stores items of the same category seperatly in the warehouse slots.. did nobody thought of it before ?

It should be possible to move your items freely around your warehouse slots..So I can have all my vesper recipies together!! and all my Life Stones together!!

Is there a way that ^Trackzero^ or ^Showstopper^ can make it work better,please?
I think many players would appreciate such change..

Thank you, and comments and ideas are very welcomed
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 12:51:58 PM by Olympus3000 »

G4T

• Knight
  • Rec's: -2
Re: What about " Warehouse Items Arrangement" ??
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 03:19:57 PM »
impossible
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

Olympus3000

• Vagabond
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 05:34:08 PM »
Why its impossible ? I think its very possible and the staff has the knowledge for this too..
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 05:42:43 PM by Olympus3000 »

Olympus3000

• Vagabond
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 11:48:48 AM »
Does anybody know a workaround for this ? maybe a patch from the internet ?

Olympus3000

• Vagabond
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 11:59:54 AM »
really this is a freakING BUG =^Track^=

Olympus3000

• Vagabond
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 12:02:13 PM »
impossible

Never comment again G4T troll ! ...go throw your self in the garbage bin

DQ

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 2
  • Truth Hurts
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2018, 07:19:50 PM »
Next noname retard in rage....
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS - retired
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

G4T

• Knight
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 03:00:24 PM »
Why its impossible ? I think its very possible and the staff has the knowledge for this too..

It is impossible, GM's doesnt have that knowledge. DN staf often use foregin programers, and for this they get paid.  Even though DN have problems to get any support.
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

Olympus3000

• Vagabond
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 07:01:23 PM »
Next noname retard in rage....

First of all ...when I talk to someone, you have nothing to say "DQ . Either comment on this topic  or go to teach somebody else.
Second...I don't accept uncomplete posts ..like " impossible" without even giving a reason. I have been told in my life that Everyone is responsible for his actions, so is G4T

Olympus3000

• Vagabond
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 07:03:39 PM »
It is impossible, GM's doesnt have that knowledge. DN staf often use foregin programers, and for this they get paid.  Even though DN have problems to get any support.

Now, back to our topic... That's a comment with balls...thank you. So, you say our Staff members could need support... That's understandable but I would like to hear whats the opinion of GM for this matter.

G4T

• Knight
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 09:15:15 PM »
Now, back to our topic... That's a comment with balls...thank you. So, you say our Staff members could need support... That's understandable but I would like to hear whats the opinion of GM for this matter.

its diffrent server but also dn, this will give u an impression what they deal with:

Hellbound extender is funded by us. ^Teqi^ was the idea giver, who kept spamming the staff. Probably we put more money in HB than we put into other stuffs..
At the really beginning the development were going, lets say fast and good. There were 2 developers both enjoying the profit of it. If we go even deeper into details 1 fix, 1 patch or 1 hand movement .. 1 file opening started at 100 euro. Sometime a patch cost 200 eur. Someone might think L2OFF files are cheap and you get it everywhere... no, quality files and especially this HB which created from scratch, literally from 0 cost 5 digit euros in total by now. Time has passed and 1 dev gone, quited developing. The remaining one no matter if we keep paying the same ... he is AFK, not replying, that's why you experienced delays in fixes. There's bugs and exploits that are not even patched up, and 99.9999% won't be ever. We can't do anything because the extender developer is not responding to us no matter how much we spam or look for him. We can state that HB development is stopped on extender level, not because of us, we can't work with these files if they are going outdated.

On other hand, It's announced none of the DN servers are going down, all remain online. Even tho this part of the staff ... we are not connected to Dragon server at all. It's Glasy and whoever know who.

Most part of the donations are paid into OVH datacenter to renew machines, idk how much income was in this server because it's not handled by me at all. All I know machines are renewed for another 6 month.
In this new Interlude, we are paying advertisement from pocket...

I'm not gonna saying this rude or being cokcy, but it's a x75 server (with runes!!!) what do we talk about gearing and time spent on it?
It's a free to play Private realm. Just like few years ago I was playing several servers, i was nolifing and what? i spent uncountable hours on these private servers and they are all gone. I did not feel bad about all these gone cause I played for fun and I had fun but as all private realms most of them will die eventually, ppl leave and thats it.

We had few gms on this new server, I can't do much if they are not active. I'm in charge for myself only. I had less time due to irl work, irl > hobby. We do these as hobby, free to play. You choose.

Yes we will keep doing these as hobby. Hellbound simply isn't developed anymore, we can't do anything. Only available STABLE files are IL,GF,GE,Hi5 for us. I'd love tho a Classic but they ask too much money for it and it's only RENT, no files we get.
I think I answered that part why we couldn't run smoothly Ayrin and HB servers. (developer issues)
Why we open new server? It's autumn, ppl are willing to spend more time at pc at these seasons. I can show here EGO: There are no good low rate IL server around. We have quality IL files with support for any issues. We can do good IL retail.

Possibly I won't be doing anything unusual than doing here on HB, That's why we have ^Floki^. I personally know him IRL, I put my trust in him and I believe he will serve better than any of the gms ever. OFC this gone to business, paid as irl job.

About current Ayrin, I'd turn server into instant pvp server, few shops to be changed, different rewards or prices
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

Olympus3000

• Vagabond
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2018, 11:29:56 AM »
Thx for giving me the image of the situation G4T.

Still, this does not vanish my desire to find a way to get to warehouse items arrangement.
So, this is what I did:

I downloaded a custom L2 Interface which has extra skill bar and a reworked look. In this mod there was also a button for arranging the items in ypour warehouse..the funny thing was ..it waqsnt working at all !

So, im still looking forward to get to it. I have some little knowledge in modding and I think my mind will find the solution and share it here on forum.