Author Topic: unreliable/untrustworthy buyers  (Read 764 times)

meatfactory

• Heir
  • Rec's: -4
unreliable/untrustworthy buyers
« on: April 12, 2018, 07:42:18 PM »
I doubt this thread will get much attention from gm staff, but I would like to nag and complain a bit on the topic anyway,  I'm pretty sure lots of people can relate.

Here is the situation -> this guy "marka" saying he want to buy various items and dislogging or ruining a deal after a confirmation under the presumption that he found better offer.
1st time it was ele l set, then 2nd time it was maul +10
You might think it's not a big deal, but it isn't very nice to remove a good augment from a weapon because you found a buyer, realizing that he is just trolling or some shit. Augment was removed under 100% assumption that he would buy.
Have a screen on the whole scenario, but I won't post unless demanded by someone from the staff.

Anyway, be warned when trading with this person.

spamcher2

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -3
Re: unreliable/untrustworthy buyers
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 12:43:54 PM »
I doubt this thread will get much attention from gm staff, but I would like to nag and complain a bit on the topic anyway,  I'm pretty sure lots of people can relate.

Here is the situation -> this guy "marka" saying he want to buy various items and dislogging or ruining a deal after a confirmation under the presumption that he found better offer.
1st time it was ele l set, then 2nd time it was maul +10
You might think it's not a big deal, but it isn't very nice to remove a good augment from a weapon because you found a buyer, realizing that he is just trolling or some shit. Augment was removed under 100% assumption that he would buy.
Have a screen on the whole scenario, but I won't post unless demanded by someone from the staff.

Anyway, be warned when trading with this person.

Lier! 1st time about d.maul+14 my offer was 85, you said ok and removed ARGU, and in trade time you asked 5 dc more ,later , so 90 in case you said (after REMOVED ARGU)!
MY ANSWER WAS NO - SO BB!  = NO TRADE!
2rd time was need maul+10 for 45 dc, and before trade with you im found it for 40 dc from another guy, so what a problem???: IF I PMed to you i must buy all items from you for your price 100% ? or what? why you make post about nothing?
ITS MARKET - ITS PART OF GAME!

G4T

• Knight
  • Rec's: -11
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2018, 04:04:26 PM »

2rd time was need maul+10 for 45 dc, and before trade with you im found it for 40 dc from another guy, so what a problem???: IF I PMed to you i must buy all items from you for your price 100% ? or what? why you make post about nothing?
ITS MARKET - ITS PART OF GAME!

U put your word and reputation on it. As a man u should do as u speak/write. Who do u think u are, if ppl cant trust your words?
I remember years ago I had a trade with a guy with nick tiratwc...he was in FatalDanger clan that time. I've read he offer jades +++ for a good price. I wanted to buy them. He warned me, he have augu, and if im 100% sure i wanna buy. I said yes.
He removed augu, and gaved me in trade octo +++...and he said he was writing octo from the begining. I went back in conversation, i made mistake. I confused his shout with another shout at giran. He was pissed as the hell.
I didnt wanted to buy octo, so I offered him 5 dc as compensation.

Treat game as game, treat peaople as people.
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

spamcher2

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: -3
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 06:47:53 PM »
If I'm pmed to you about your item/price , and after some time think I'm changed my mind and don't buy item, it means that I'm broke some rules on server ?

G4T

• Knight
  • Rec's: -11
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2018, 08:59:28 PM »
If I'm pmed to you about your item/price , and after some time think I'm changed my mind and don't buy item, it means that I'm broke some rules on server ?

stop pretending u dont know about what we are talking: every time u force someone to take off his augument, and than u change your mind u w'll be piece of sh1t.  Some auguments u have to make for a long days or even weeks. Some ppl lose 20-50k of ls's.
Stop being an ass, say sorry or gtfo. Not for all we need a rule to be a human.
Gat
Undercut
lnfrared

odnanreF

• Vagabond
  • Rec's: 1
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2018, 09:51:43 PM »
Teaching children about honesty...

Children: What is honesty?
Adult: Honesty is telling the truth and acting truthfully

::)
Server: Dragon x15
Clan: Angels Of Death
Character name: Kaora
Class: Elven Elder/Temple Knight

meatfactory

• Heir
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2018, 02:10:19 PM »
Well, like I said I do have screens of 1 of the scenarios. I will post later tonight.
And no it doesn't brake any rules, but it's really not nice to do such shit.

meatfactory

• Heir
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 09:18:47 PM »